Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL gym-maxxing is crucial for getting laid

Lifting is gay as fuck. Imagine shaving your natural Body to be admired by other men. Gayest meme of the 21st century.

Lifting for 2 weeks, stopping, then calling it gay because it didnt work out for you is low iq.

Lifting is healthy if done right, and can help discipline people as well as help transform their body's.

It's not gay cause it didnt work out for you.

At least you tried.

I wouldnt be content with just doing body weight exercise, but I'm not going to call it gay because it's something that wouldnt be for me.

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

Lifting is faggotry unless you're already genetically jacked AND you're going to take steroids so that you can gigamog the living fuck out of everybody.

As with everything else in life, genes and gigamogging is all that matters

My lifts are not impressive by any standards.

Here's the thing:

The only notable lift some people in the gym slightly mog me at is Benching. They religiously bench every session and if you were to ask them to Deadlift or squat, 99% of them could not pull 3.5 and squat 2 plates.

That's why I referred to total.

I can count on 2 hands the amount of people in the gym that can Bench a plate, squat 2 and deadlift 3.

There's only me, some Chad and a bloat lord nordic powerliftingcel who can Bench 2 (minimum), squat 3(minimum) and Deadlift 4 (minimum)
Nobody in my gym actually lifts for strength.

They just mess about on the machines.

I've been at all hours of the day as well, so it's not like the tryhards come in to lift at a time I'm not there.

Am I saying my lifts are amazing? Hell no @Colvin76 can move a tonne of weight (relative to his size).
Ok I got you, I should join your gym and get some status as an elite (ohp 1 plate, bench 2, squat 2, deadlift 2.5)

Ok I got you, I should join your gym and get some status as an elite (ohp 1 plate, bench 2, squat 2, deadlift 2.5)
Just these 2 lifts alone make you better than over 95% of the gym population.

I guess so brother, but then I'm here posting because I'm ethnic and not sub 10% bf...
I'm ethnic and I've been sub-10% bf (this was before lifting so I was borderline anorexic ngl), it did nothing.

Sadly I don't even look like I lift.

I'm ethnic and I've been sub-10% bf (this was before lifting so I was borderline anorexic ngl), it did nothing.

Sadly I don't even look like I lift.
You must look awesome topless, have u tried running beach game? Are you NT?

I pointed this out in another thread, but gymcelling only works if you are an adult. Not many people are going to start lifting and juicing at 15 and even if they would serious gymcelling is expensive and most teenagers wouldn't be able to afford it unless their parents back them up somehow.

This means that the "just lift bro" advice only works for people who are already in their 20s, and doesn't do anything to recoup the lost years of teenage love. Something to keep in mind when normies come out with this suggestion.

Does beach game even work with a zyzz type body if you're a deathnick?

The beaches I've been to are full of either Chads and their Stacy girlfriends or disgusting landwhale boomers.

Also I'm pretty autist so beach game would never work anyway

Gymmaxxing is crucial in anyone trying to ascend. You can't deny the difference between a good body and a skinnyfat body. Different worlds.
And OBVIOUSLY it wont work for a balding indian janitor, do i really need to say this?

Lifting for 2 weeks, stopping, then calling it gay because it didnt work out for you is low iq.

Lifting is healthy if done right, and can help discipline people as well as help transform their body's.

It's not gay cause it didnt work out for you.

At least you tried.

I wouldnt be content with just doing body weight exercise, but I'm not going to call it gay because it's something that wouldnt be for me.

View attachment 214973

I didn't try for two weeks and stop. I have a hunchback and my spine is shifted to the left. I can't physically do it without hurting myself. I gave it a shot and my spine didn't take it well. You can't have correct form if your spine is fixed in the wrong position.

Jfl I look like your average 16 year old topless.

I have high tricep and bicep insertions to make things even worse (Google).

Beach game would do nothing even if I had a great body, because my face :feelspuke: :cryfeels:

I think I'm NT.

Good height , skinny and Chad face = slayer

If you're really tall and skinny and have a model like face but women consider you too "thin". But for 99% of the population, you usually just end up looking like a bloated, "thicc" idiot.

So then you try dieting down without steroids and you end up looking like a POW or concentration camp victim. Then you try steroids, you end up getting acne and losing her hair + look older and get that typical roid bloat face.

Then you quit the roids and take up some shitty cardio lifestyle, but now bald and looking much older.

Timeline of typical gym-cel.
Correct. I've got everyhing except the muscles and NT preronality.

Foids hate me cuz I don't have muscle pics. Chad fucks all foids except bottom 20%.

If you're really tall and skinny and have a model like face but women consider you too "thin". But for 99% of the population, you usually just end up looking like a bloated, "thicc" idiot.

So then you try dieting down without steroids and you end up looking like a POW or concentration camp victim. Then you try steroids, you end up getting acne and losing her hair + look older and get that typical roid bloat face.

Then you quit the roids and take up some shitty cardio lifestyle, but now bald and looking much older.

Timeline of typical gym-cel.
based