Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL gym-maxxing is crucial for getting laid

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you're really tall and skinny and have a model like face but women consider you too "thin". But for 99% of the population, you usually just end up looking like a bloated, "thicc" idiot.

So then you try dieting down without steroids and you end up looking like a POW or concentration camp victim. Then you try steroids, you end up getting acne and losing her hair + look older and get that typical roid bloat face.

Then you quit the roids and take up some shitty cardio lifestyle, but now bald and looking much older.

Timeline of typical gym-cel.

If you're really tall and skinny and have a model like face but women consider you too "thin". But for 99% of the population, you usually just end up looking like a bloated, "thicc" idiot.

So then you try dieting down without steroids and you end up looking like a POW or concentration camp victim. Then you try steroids, you end up getting acne and losing her hair + look older and get that typical roid bloat face.

Then you quit the roids and take up some shitty cardio lifestyle, but now bald and looking much older.

I gymmaxxed for 2 weeks until I felt something move in my lower back. I swear to god, I didn't even use weights. I did the 5x5 Thing with just the bar.
I think weightlifting is huge meme if you ask me. Just look at native populations around the globe. Yes, they have some Definition but that's mostly low Body fat.
These huge muscles that you get from Isolation exercises are absolutely fucking useless, just like the huge colourful feather clusterfuck of wild pheasants and other animals. Just sexual selection gone out of Control.

If you want to stay healthy, stop eating carbs, do a moderate amount of bodyweight exercises and spend more time in the sun. Done.

So yeah, if you have to do anything to get womens attention, forget about it. Chad goes to the gym and does some BS exercises and it works because he has a good frame and is tall + good face.
Normalfaggots will spend 6 years torturing themselves with the discipline of a monk, excruciating routines, diets and whatever they can think of, just to get nothing as a result. And then they tell themselves that they did it because "it was fun", "its healthy" JFL

Meanwhile, some NEET who does moderate bodyweight shit 3x a week and eats a good diet is probably healthier now and doesn't have to deal with worn out joints and shattered discs in his back.

Lifting is gay as fuck. Imagine shaving your natural Body to be admired by other men. Gayest meme of the 21st century.

Last edited:
Its funny because for a lot of men, even without steroids, the act of lifting in of itself increases DHT levels in the body, which makes you go bald faster, or recede and thin a lot faster than you may have otherwise. A lot of natties will take creatine, again increasing DHT even more.

Those who don't recede or thin or all out bald from lifting are genetic beasts, and those who don't suffer any of those 3 symptoms even with steroids, are genetic gods.

You could say roiding + keeping hair = a way women can filter out genetic quality to the very top of the playing field.

Last edited:

yes

I gymmaxxed for 2 weeks until I felt something move in my lower back. I swear to god, I didn't even use weights. I did the 5x5 Thing with just the bar.
5x5 thing? What do you mean? you got injured by squatting, deadlifting and doing bench press with just a 44 lb olympic bar and no plates? or were you doing other exercises? Not calling you weak but that's unusual, for most people it generally takes two plates or more on a lift and bad form to get injured. You might have had really bad form or were doing a risky exercise for a beginner.

5x5 thing? What do you mean? you got injured by squatting, deadlifting and doing bench press with just a 44 lb olympic bar and no plates? or were you doing other exercises? Not calling you weak but that's unusual, for most people it generally takes two plates or more on a lift and bad form to get injured. You might have had really bad form or were doing a risky exercise for a beginner.

I have a deformed spine from childhood Trauma. Was dropped from a table as a Baby and nobody thought of the longterm consequences. It's bend slightly to the left + hunchback. I looked for advice and some People with scoliosis said that you should do a lot of warmup and Progress very carefully. It didn't work. I can't do that shit, I am physically unable to lift without hurting myself.

I also don't think that my bodytype is meant for that. Both my parents are devouted Long-distance Walkers and my dad lived in the mountains for a while and sold mushrooms to local Pubs. He sometimes just walks 50km a day when he is on vacation, it Comes natural to him.

I think I have the same genetics. I can't lift or run for shit, but I can walk like a mule.

Last edited:
Its funny because for a lot of men, even without steroids, the act of lifting in of itself increases DHT levels in the body, which makes you go bald faster, or recede and thin a lot faster than you may have otherwise. A lot of natties will take creatine, again increasing DHT even more.

Those who don't recede or thin or all out bald from lifting are genetic beasts, and those who don't suffer any of those 3 symptoms even with steroids, are genetic gods.

You could say roiding + keeping hair = a way women can filter out genetic quality to the very top of the playing field.

endurance mogs the fuck out of me, where you from

Germany. I have really big leg muscles too, even though I don't really exercise.
I think you should just do what you are designed to do. Some People have good upper Body strenght and others, like me, just have huge legs naturally.
I like Walking around with a backpack for Hours, it just feels good.
I wish I knew more About my genetic Heritage, to see where this Comes from.

inb4, destined to be homeless

Last edited:
Germany. I have really big leg muscles too, even though I don't really exercise.
like big calves and legs? thats pretty much genetic yeah. also you might get a bit more than you bargained for if you're curious about your german heritage lol

Thats a Hiroshima Nagasaki gymcelpill

brutal ngl. I guess that is one positive of me being lazy when it comes to the gym my whole life.

every word of this is cope and not based on an actual study lol

just be an ultra tiny 0.00001% part of the population with super elite genes bro

like big calves and legs? thats pretty much genetic yeah. also you might get a bit more than you bargained for if you're curious about your german heritage lol

what do you mean?

face it you're gonna bald anyway. you're using it as a coping excuse not to lift

i've been lifting since i was kid and i still do

but to stay healthy

if you're natty you'll make 90% of your gains in the first 16 months or so anyway and progress is dead after that

lifting while natty and thinking you'll look good is giga-retarded

if you're natty you'll make 90% of your gains in the first 16 months or so anyway and progress is dead after that
are these gains anything significant?

I think I have the same genetics. Are you skinny with very low body fat?

Yes, Pretty much. I just shove in whatever I want but I don't really gain weight. I'm not really skinnyfat either. Just last Weekend we stacked 50lbs packs of coal in our yard for next winter. So I'm not that weak either.
I'm a 179cm tall and weigh around 70kg.

But besides that, all I can comfortably do is to walk. When I walk, I start out Pretty slow, like a Cold engine. As I get into it, it becomes easier and easier. If I have any pain it usually vanishes and I feel really good and even smile at times.

Last edited:
in general i hate this shit, the idea that you're supposed to use your body as some kind of reactor that burns as much fuel as possible as you throw all the food and exercise at it that you can

you need hormesis, you need physical stress, but you get those easily with bursts of high intensity exercise and fasting. you don't need to run your body like some guy revving a chainsaw for 2 hours straight and filling the place with smoke.

this especially if it's literally a cope for some 25+ year old virgin guy, aka someone who's marked as untouchable until he's 40 with a million dollars, at which point he's officially allowed to date women that are 35 or older and have problems or need a caretaker.

I'm One of the strongest (S/B/D/OHP total) in the gym (Probably top 3 without a doubt) - yet my lifts are weak and not even impressive (been only lifting for 1 year 6 months), Yet all the DYEL twinks and others (all white btw) have gf's.

Gym is nothing but cope. If you're goodlooking, provided you're not extremely fat, you will get a foid.

Yes, Pretty much. I just shove in whatever I want but I don't really gain weight. I'm not really skinnyfat either. Just last Weekend we stacked 50lbs packs of coal in our yard for next winter. So I'm not that weak either.
I'm a 179cm tall and weigh around 70kg.

But besides that, all I can comfortably do is to walk. When I walk, I start out Pretty slow, like a Cold engine. As I get into it, it becomes easier and easier. If I have any pain it usually vanishes and I feel really good and even smile at times.
Same here bro, although I am much skinnier and dont have legs muscles that big, I think we may have similar, rare genes. I can walk a lot and it tends to end up in dopamine boosts in the end while hard work out for muscles and running make me feel like crap physically and thus also mentally.

I am Polish but my genes are pretty much Germanic, somewhat German and mostly Austrian with also some Northern Italian. I just thought that Austria and N Italy have a lot of mountains so my ancestors probably walked a lot there.

Same here bro, although I am much skinnier and dont have legs muscles that big, I think we may have similar, rare genes. I can walk a lot and it tends to end up in dopamine boosts in the end while hard work out for muscles and running make me feel like crap physically and thus also mentally.

I am Polish but my genes are pretty much Germanic, somewhat German and mostly Austrian with also some Northern Italian. I just thought that Austria and N Italy have a lot of mountains so my ancestors probably walked a lot there.

Ok wow, holy shit this is fucked up.
Dude, we have the same fucking genetic Heritage. I also have ancestry in Poland and my dad basically grew up in Austria. He loves the mountains. He also spend a lot of time in italy, in Perugia to be exact. Was like his second home for a while.

I also feel like shit when I just lift stuff. If it is combined with walking though, I can do it easily. Like carrying things from point A to B, like wood or something.
I get also get the dopamine Boosts.

I just realized that I will never yodel while Walking up a mountain to make love to a Young blonde milk-maid with fat tits.
Tfw when you will never wake up in a stable high up in the mountains, next to an austrian Farmers daughter, while the scent of Fresh hay surrounds you.
Tfw when you will never caress her Long blonde hair while watching her Majestic milkers softly rise up and down as she breathes in her Sleep.
:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Last edited:
Exercise like diet is suffering, for no purpose. Won't change your genetics.

VoNnn2N

Ok wow, holy shit this is fucked up.
Dude, we have the same fucking genetic Heritage. I also have ancestry in Poland and my dad basically grew up in Austria. He loves the mountains. He also spend a lot of time in italy, in Perugia to be exact. Was like his second home for a while.

I also feel like shit when I just lift stuff. If it is combined with walking though, I can do it easily. Like carrying things from point A to B, like wood or something.
Weird question but dobyou know your bloodtype? I have a theory that the "walking" phenotype is mostly of cro magnon origins and tends to have rh- blood type. I am 0 negative. Although blood types have been mixed a lot already.
I get also get the dopamine Boosts.

I just realized that I will never yodel while Walking up a mountain to make love to a Young blonde milk-maid with fat tits.
Tfw when you will never wake up in a stable high up in the mountains, next to an austrian Farmers daughter, while the scent of Fresh hay surrounds you.
Tfw when you will never caress her Long blonde hair while watching her Majestic milkers softly rise up and down as she breathes in her Sleep.
:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:
Holy shit then we may be related down the line somewhere maybe like 14th cousins or something ;D. Pretty cool.

Holy shit then we may be related down the line somewhere maybe like 14th cousins or something ;D. Pretty cool.
Damn, I also look Kind of polish. Dark hair for example. The only dude I hung out with in highschool was also polish. Sometimes People think that I am not german JFL. How does your nose look dude? Is it big and thick? My dad also has huge eyebrows.

Weird question but do you know your bloodtype? I have a theory that the "walking" phenotype is mostly of cro magnon origins and tends to have rh- blood type. I am 0 negative.

I don't know my bloodtype. I'll pm it to you once I get home this evening.

Although blood types have been mixed a lot already.
True, I am seeing a lot of people with bloodtype Nutella running around recently.

Last edited:
I don't know my bloodtype. I'll pm it to you once I get home this evening.

True, I am seeing a lot of people with bloodtype Nutella running around recently.
Then just one last question. Is your skull/head shape triangular with wider cranium/top part than lower third? Even if ever so slightly?

oh yeah, we had a medical checkup at work recently

doc said everything was excellent even though I'm now over 30, blood pressure, heart sounds, lungs, etc

literally all I do is walk a lot, fast intermittently, and occasionally do pushups and very simple lifts just enough to exhaust my arms 2-3 times in a row without any strain or risk of injury
and still have enough hair to cover the crown despite very aggressive baldness genes that activated while I was still in highschool

oh yeah, we had a medical checkup at work recently

doc said everything was excellent even though I'm now over 30, blood pressure, heart sounds, lungs, etc

literally all I do is walk a lot, fast intermittently, and occasionally do pushups and very simple lifts just enough to exhaust my arms 2-3 times in a row without any strain or risk of injury
and still have enough hair to cover the crown despite very aggressive baldness genes that activated while I was still in highschool

Exactely, like a human being.

Yeah then everything checks out. You must be a Cro Magnoid just like me then. We are rare and more intelligent than out Neanderthal counterparts, however, also less masculine in the classic sense.

hmmm interesting. You got some info/link that I can look at to find out more About this?

Gymmaxxing as an incel is useless
It can give a huge boost to 5/10+++ tho

tfw human-maxxing

tbh, being treated like chad by foids should just be normal. they cant survive without us, they should worship us and not the other way around.
Being Chad = being treated like a human being.
It shouldnt take much effort either.

Straight fire you spitting there my nigga, like you Tupac reincarnated...

hmmm interesting. You got some info/link that I can look at to find out more About this?
Not really. That's the funny part. The information on Cro Magnon people and RH- bloodtype is scarse, clearly kept away from the public knowledge and not taught by the academia. There is a plot to cover as much information on those subjects, I know it. I suggest using Bing search engine to find some information about them yourself, because the informations are always scarse, some info here, some there. There is not a single website that has it all. And there's still so much more that can not be found on those topics.

IMO both topics are connected and possibly prove white human creation and completely destroy the notion of macro evolution. I am not saying this from a perspective of a religious person which I'm not, just as a guy who has looked into some topics. RH- is especially fascinating, it literally debunks evolution at least of those who were natively RH-. I guess there was some other dimension/ET intervention in proto-human DNA. Shit's fascinating.

I'm One of the strongest (S/B/D/OHP total) in the gym (Probably top 3 without a doubt) - yet my lifts are weak and not even impressive (been only lifting for 1 year 6 months), Yet all the DYEL twinks and others (all white btw) have gf's.

Gym is nothing but cope. If you're goodlooking, provided you're not extremely fat, you will get a foid.
How are they strong yet your lifts weak? Wtf

foids prefer skinny normies then a normie normie

I think weightlifting is huge meme if you ask me. Just look at native populations around the globe. Yes, they have some Definition but that's mostly low Body fat.
These huge muscles that you get from Isolation exercises are absolutely fucking useless, just like the huge colourful feather clusterfuck of wild pheasants and other animals. Just sexual selection gone out of Control.
Wait you did 5*5 (compound moves) or isolation?

Not really. That's the funny part. The information on Cro Magnon people and RH- bloodtype is scarse, clearly kept away from the public knowledge and not taught by the academia. There is a plot to cover as much information on those subjects, I know it. I suggest using Bing search engine to find some information about them yourself, because the informations are always scarse, some info here, some there. There is not a single website that has it all. And there's still so much more that can not be found on those topics.

IMO both topics are connected and possibly prove white human creation and completely destroy the notion of macro evolution. I am not saying this from a perspective of a religious person which I'm not, just as a guy who has looked into some topics. RH- is especially fascinating, it literally debunks evolution at least of those who were natively RH-. I guess there was some other dimension/ET intervention in proto-human DNA. Shit's fascinating.

No Need to defend yourself. Even outside the context of Religion, Evolution is far from a done deal. There are many huge flaws ranging from the stastistical probablility issue to things like the cambrian Explosion. The further you push into evolution, the more this "random process" takes the form of intelligent choice.
Wait you did 5*5 (compound moves) or isolation?

stronglifts 5x5 compound exercises.
It doesn't matter, I can't do it with my spine.

Last edited:
tbh, being treated like chad by foids should just be normal. they cant survive without us, they should worship us and not the other way around.
Being Chad = being treated like a human being.
It shouldnt take much effort either.
it's our corrupt governments holding us down, transferring our money to them, and monopolizing violence

No Need to defend yourself. Even outside the context of Religion, Evolution is far from a done deal. There are many huge flaws ranging from the stastistical probablility issue to things like the cambrian Explosion. The further you push into evolution, the more this "random process" takes the form of intelligent choice.
Yeah that is the case, one doesn't have to be a religious numb-nut to see how flawed the concept of macro evolution is.

:lul: :lul:
Jfl

How are they strong yet your lifts weak? Wtf
My lifts are not impressive by any standards.

Here's the thing:

The only notable lift some people in the gym slightly mog me at is Benching. They religiously bench every session and if you were to ask them to Deadlift or squat, 99% of them could not pull 3.5 and squat 2 plates.

That's why I referred to total.

I can count on 2 hands the amount of people in the gym that can Bench a plate, squat 2 and deadlift 3.

There's only me, some Chad and a bloat lord nordic powerliftingcel who can Bench 2 (minimum), squat 3(minimum) and Deadlift 4 (minimum)
Nobody in my gym actually lifts for strength.

They just mess about on the machines.

I've been at all hours of the day as well, so it's not like the tryhards come in to lift at a time I'm not there.

Am I saying my lifts are amazing? Hell no @Colvin76 can move a tonne of weight (relative to his size).

If you want to stay healthy, stop eating carbs, do a moderate amount of bodyweight exercises and spend more time in the sun. Done.

So yeah, if you have to do anything to get womens attention, forget about it. Chad goes to the gym and does some BS exercises and it works because he has a good frame and is tall + good face.
Normalfaggots will spend 6 years torturing themselves with the discipline of a monk, excruciating routines, diets and whatever they can think of, just to get nothing as a result. And then they tell themselves that they did it because "it was fun", "its healthy" JFL

Meanwhile, some NEET who does moderate bodyweight shit 3x a week and eats a good diet is probably healthier now and doesn't have to deal with worn out joints and shattered discs in his back.

Lifting is gay as fuck. Imagine shaving your natural Body to be admired by other men. Gayest meme of the 21st century.