Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Gym Fuel] Harmstrings are always sore after leg day!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
My harmstrings are always sore after legday.
I did 150 kg leg press. Some 70kg leg Extensions. 50kg leg curls and 70 kg deadlifts and my harmstrings are fucked so hard.

@Damo the incel @LastGerman

Would love to gymcel with you and LastGerman even if you'd mog me to hell and back, you guys seem fun to be around.

My harmstrings are always sore after legday.
I did 150 kg leg press. Some 70kg leg Extensions. 50kg leg curls and 70 kg deadlifts and my harmstrings are fucked so hard.

What is your hack squat? How many repetition with 150 kg leg press? Leg press machine?

Some 70kg leg Extensions.

That is quite decent. This machine fucking hurts.

70 kg deadlifts

How many repetitions? 12? I go for 140 kg. otherwise i use 110 kg or 120 for some repetitions. I use only my back though. So, I can actually do more weight. I should do it. i wil ldestroy my local gym by it.

Good shit bro. That means your training them correctly. I always hit my hams and calves hard as fuck on leg day. I prefer leg day to upper body days tbh.

What is your hack squat? How many repetition with 150 kg leg press? Leg press machine?

That is quite decent. This machine fucking hurts.

How many repetitions? 12? I go for 140 kg. otherwise i use 110 kg or 120 for some repetitions. I use only my back though. So, I can actually do more weight. I should do it. i wil ldestroy my local gym by it.
I dont do hack squts. 12 reps on leg press Machine. And I'm not too good on deadlifts tbh. Yes I love leg Extensions I love the burn
Good shit bro. That means your training them correctly. I always hit my hams and calves hard as fuck on leg day. I prefer leg day to upper body days tbh.
But My Quads are never sore
Would love to gymcel with you and LastGerman even if you'd mog me to hell and back, you guys seem fun to be around.
I would love to have you as a gym bro would be fun ngl

I would show you how to lift females properly. We can use them for benchpress.

I would show you how to lift females properly. We can use them for benchpress.
I can only benchpress 30 kgs now. :cryfeels: But I only did it three times so far.

You should try some front squats for your quads they really do work well