Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gym = COPE , currycels ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★★

Surely his hard work will pay off.

Surely the girls will notice how masculine he is now.

COPE

COPE

COPE

COPE

MOGGER

Last edited:
Him if he was taller, with a wider frame.

I'm quite sorry to say this for currycels here but almost all of the gym and "improooov" copers i've ever seen were curries. Like 80% Curries, 15% Rice, 5% another race. So fucking funny that the subhumans with lowest SMV believe in such nonsense Redpill bollocks.

Last edited:
He has the fake jaw beard in every pic with a woman. He looks like pajeet prime without it.
That doesn't matter. If woman can makeup fraud . Men can beardfraud aswell. Beard got him laid so he should keep it.

That doesn't matter. If woman can makeup fraud . Men can beardfraud aswell. Beard got him laid so he should keep it.
You're right. Never said you aren't allowed to do that, I'm just saying that he's ugly without it lol.

If you are curry dont even bother going to the gym as you wont make progress

If you are curry dont even bother going to the gym as you wont make progress
Racial differences only come into play when you are competing at the very highest level. Like when it's between athletes in the Olympics, Bodybuilder in Olympia, pro boxers who are top 0.0001%. The average curry, white and blackcel have roughly similar bodybuilding genetics. Blacks on average are more athletic because of longer limbs but Icelandic, Iranian and South chinese are pound for pound stronger.

Last edited: