Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GWe are the norm for males now.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★

28% of 18-24 year olds are virgins in France first off we can eliminate a lot of arabs and their arraigned marriages from the stat we can also eliminate every single female from the stat so it's safe to say the majority of ethnically French guys in that age range are incels like us we can also count on some males lying claiming they've had sex when realistically they never have. I guess the good thing is I don't think throwing most of your would be producers to the wayside you can run a nation long term and the west has become largely parasitical so economic collapse isn't a matter of if just when. Also eliminate the 7% who are LGBT and are just having gay intercourse from the equation it's likely safe to say the number of hetrosexual French males having intercourse are likely in the 30-40% range.@LeFrenchCel

Last edited:
The survey of 1,911 respondents found that 24 per cent of French adults aged 18 to 69 reported no sex in the previous 12 months, compared with only 9 per cent in 2006.

Wonder what the numbers will be in the next 25 or 50 years:feelsjuice:.

The French are a cuckold race

Over for baguettecels

Wonder what the numbers will be in the next 25 or 50 years:feelsjuice:.
This is a nightmare. We were born in the worst era for men, truly. Its just gonna get worse and worse and I'm worried