Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys youve seen that could have been chad but had one major negative trait that held them back?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I knew this guy in highschool, and Albanian like me.
He was 6foot 2 tall as fuck, and had a good face but he had crazy acne.
It was even worse than mine, he had ance literally everywhere on his face and it was bright red bumps.

I knew this guy in highschool, and Albanian like me.
He was 6foot 2 tall as fuck, and had a good face but he had crazy acne.
It was even worse than mine, he had ance literally everywhere on his face and it was bright red bumps.
acne is that bad of a death sentence? can't you treat it?

there was a literal tyrone in my old HS, like he had a godlike lower third, decent eyes, good hair not nappy but he had that skin condition where you are half white/black (literally) looked like a cow. He still got gfs but he was downgraded from Tyrone to normie tier

399.jpg

The skin colour of every asian male.

There was a guy I saw once who had one eye much higher than the other. Would’ve been good-looking otherwise.

The majority of people could be saved by a good eye area.

there was a literal tyrone in my old HS, like he had a godlike lower third, decent eyes, good hair not nappy but he had that skin condition where you are half white/black (literally) looked like a cow. He still got gfs but he was downgraded from Tyrone to normie tier
One currycel at my hs had this. He’s MGTOW now.

Fucking hell. My face was ruined because of this condition :(

It's over for vitiligocels

Had a friend in high school who was 6'3'' and half-Native, good frame too.
He was the living definition of "tall, dark, and handsome", but he had a hooknose that fucked up his entire face.
Could still pull girls, but was incapable of reaching true Chad status.

acne is that bad of a death sentence? can't you treat it?
It absolutely can be, most people think of the mild nuisance-tier variety when they're talking about acne but there is also the severe apocalypse-tier variety that will put you out of commission permanently due to the horrific scarring that invariably ensues.

YN1jAqq.jpg

It absolutely can be, most people think of the mild nuisance-tier variety when they're talking about acne but there is also the severe apocalypse-tier variety that will put you out of commission permanently due to the horrific scarring that invariably ensues.

YN1jAqq.jpg

jesus christ looks like a burn ward victim

YN1jAqq.jpg
Acne can get that bad? Good lord! i have Acne scar but not as bad as his.

YN1jAqq.jpg
Tf

Had a classmate who had a great face, small features and pale skin despite being latino. But he had a terrible burn in his arm when he was a< baby. He became self-conscious about it and that drove his mind away from being a total slayer. He's now married and became a normie. He even one time admitted he was grateful he didn't burn his face.