Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guys over 6ft tall being rejected and mocked on tinder/bumble

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
@ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @Transcended Trucel @LOLI BREEDING @Tenshi @Copexodius Maximus

Their standards are evolving so fast jfl

Bonus pic

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

over if your not 7ft + JFL

We all died and we're in hell, and this is our punishment. :feelsrope:

clinical gigantism will be required to get a gf in 2030

Man I sure wonder why women didn't have rights for thousands of years

The memes were real
6'5 will be incel height in the near future

The memes were real
People joked like 5+ years ago about 6ft being short. It was such an outlandish meme. Now here we are

They're all entitled whores yet you look at their makeup plastered faces and many aren't even that just average.

Considering that they mostly date white guys 6'1 is very much average for a white nation. Guys might delude themselves and say "well the national average is like 5'7 for men so i'm tall". But that also includes lots of deathnics and old men. Being 6'4+ is actually tall. 6'1 is just average nowadays. Its over

90% of women go after the top 10% of men and wont go any lower and would rather get nothing than the top tier than settle for lower.

Why do foids always have to be so shallow:fuk: constantly going after things we can’t control

This is why you guys should stop saying guys that are 6 foot tall shouldnt be here

when will they make shindlers list manlet edition?

That Gendar is a fucking meme at this Point.

the whole "girls cant judge or predict a guys height" thing is a myth. girls are extremely adept at estimating traits like height, dick size, and facial proportions.

6'4 is the minimum now.

Considering that they mostly date white guys 6'1 is very much average for a white nation. Guys might delude themselves and say "well the national average is like 5'7 for men so i'm tall". But that also includes lots of deathnics and old men. Being 6'4+ is actually tall. 6'1 is just average nowadays. Its over
True but they're acting like 6ft1 is short

Why do foids always have to be so shallow:fuk: constantly going after things we can’t control
And then they say you're the one with standards that are impossible to meet

This is why you guys should stop saying guys that are 6 foot tall shouldnt be here
6ft tall guys with decent faces shouldn't be here. I don't care about a guy who's ugly but 6ft tall

And all I want is someone who is clean and who loves me :cryfeels:

And a lot of u laughed when I said 6ft is manlet

I guess it's still talls in some places, but in parts of europe it's legit average height (and average is shit in the eyes of women)

Man wtf with these foids, they can't make the difference between 185 and 190 but still want 190+
:feelsmage: havent seen you in a while boyo

Being 6 foot or just over is shit. You're only considered tall by women if you're 6 foot 3+, 6 foot 5 being ideal.

Being 6 foot or just over is shit. You're only considered tall by women if you're 6 foot 3+, 6 foot 5 being ideal.
6ft is the basic requirement to be seen as human if you don't have a really good face
It's a requirement, not really a major buff. At least in some parts of the west

@ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @Transcended Trucel @LOLI BREEDING @Tenshi @Copexodius Maximus

View attachment 568534
View attachment 568535
View attachment 568536
View attachment 568537
View attachment 568533

Bonus pic

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

View attachment 568532

Man I sure wonder why women didn't have rights for thousands of years

The memes were real

People joked like 5+ years ago about 6ft being short. It was such an outlandish meme. Now here we are

They're all entitled whores yet you look at their makeup plastered faces and many aren't even that just average.

90% of women go after the top 10% of men and wont go any lower and would rather get nothing than the top tier than settle for lower.

when will they make shindlers list manlet edition?

the whole "girls cant judge or predict a guys height" thing is a myth. girls are extremely adept at estimating traits like height, dick size, and facial proportions.

6'4 is the minimum now.

cherrypicked bullshit

"6'1.5" lmao he was looking to get clowned.

Send this to the "5 foot Chad" IT poster. :feelshaha: Also IT won't touch this.

At least they’re being somewhat honest about their shallowness in these pics. Still, its over :feelsjuice:

Send this to the "5 foot Chad" IT poster. :feelshaha: Also IT won't touch this.
it's not worth touching. It's retarded cherrypicking and that's the responses whoever made this was looking for. "6'1.5" lol

View attachment 568534
View attachment 568535
View attachment 568536
View attachment 568537
View attachment 568533

Bonus pic

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

View attachment 568532
Holy fucking shit, the entitlement. Women are gonna call this having "standards" and "preferences" btw.

Its amazing that they still wonder why men hate them, then go out and pull retarded shit like this :feelskek:

You know why most of them are talking tough and cursing these guys out? Its because they're behind the safety of their computer/phone screen. No woman on earth would be this brazen in real life, because they know the dude would knock the teeth out of their heads if they talked like this.

Women are literally the most pathetic creature on earth, and it amazes me that human men gave them rights.

Last edited:
As an incel you shouldn't try tinder in your own area. You'll just get mocked and maybe even put online. Use a VPN and open it on your PC and use some remote location, tinder's developers weren't smart enough to prevent that. Yeah and I finally tried it and got 0 matches

They thought that i and notorious inkler were retarded for saying 6'2 is manlet height :feelskek:

the first hole, chloe should be burned alive and the event should be televised in front of the world.

Imagine dating someone only because of his height and rejecting someone only because of his height.
Woman mentality

sad world :feelsrope:over for us

Funny part is, why do they think tall men want to date them and waste their genetics on some short ass women?

And if you only date men because of their height and complain why you are still single, then maybe the problem is with yourself? But women will never admit that cause that means they have to put the blame on themselves for being single

I'm not surprised at all.

we're evolving towards a society where all women will prefer to be single over having a partner since they no longer need us. They are getting better pay than us and are considered more credible by employers (it's from a scientific article).

If they want children they'll either adopt or use sperm banks. Since men can't use "ovaries" banks, men won't be able to participate in raising children.

These seem like kinda fake.

The incel catfishing is pretty charming tho.

Fuck all bitches btw

Yet they get mad at you for pointing things out that they have control over.

Funny part is, why do they think tall men want to date them and waste their genetics on some short ass women?

And if you only date men because of their height and complain why you are still single, then maybe the problem is with yourself? But women will never admit that cause that means they have to put the blame on themselves for being single
Women never think they have subpar genetics. They're always perfect in their mind

In fact you sometimes hear women say that them filtering short guys, balding guys, ugly guys etc is to improve the gene pool. That literally means they assume that faulty genes can only come from males :feelsseriously:

Imagine dating someone only because of his height and rejecting someone only because of his height.
Woman mentality
Yup. And if they matched with the guy AND talked to him that means he was already good looking already. So it's not even random guys being rejected for height, it's guys who've already been filtered and pre selected based on face and whatever else.
They're just that picky.

If you don't score well on everything you're useless to them.

No woman on earth would be this brazen in real life, because they know the dude would knock the teeth out of their heads if they talked like this.
I think it's one of the many reasons why males were able to stay bluepilled in the old days.
Bald guys, short guys etc would be rejected or have girls flake on them but that's it.

They didn't see millions of twitter posts and tiktoks mocking them, calling them subhuman and so on. They didn't get texts on tinder telling them to fuck off because of that one bad feature they had.

Yet somehow tons of men still deny reality. Women have made looks shaming an entire cultural phenomenon but men still pretend like none of that is real.

JFL. You can bet not a single one of them has posted a picture without makeup yet they all feel confident enough to put down men because of factors beyond their control. Hopefully these entitled whores get their vaginas teared and deformed beyond recognition when they pull out their giant Chad's offspring.
True. Even the seemingly most attractive foids get severely mogged by their male PSL couterparts when their makeup is removed.

A lot of men larp about being 6’ when they’re actually only 5’10 so maybe that’s why :feelsmage:

A lot of men larp about being 6’ when they’re actually only 5’10 so maybe that’s why :feelsmage:
True, everyone lies by like 1-3 inches so there's an offset.

But even so, these women act like average height is a joke, like it's dwarfism

True, everyone lies by like 1-3 inches so there's an offset.

But even so, these women act like average height is a joke, like it's dwarfism
everyone is starting to use self depreciation humor at their way of life until it’s no longer funny and they realize where there SMV is

Holes like in the OP screenshot will end up being single cat ladies in their 40s :society: