Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious guys low-inhib enough to ask out girls on dates: please share stories about your failures/rejections

@dirtykombatcel
I'm no more than a high tier normie on my absolute best days looks wise and looks alone don't cut it unless you're giga chadly
Someone took the sub-8 pill a little too seriously.

Also, I read both posts. I understand that being a mentalcel is a terrible thing and that it impairs your chances. The problem with a lot of you "mentalcels" is that only some of you are really genuine autists, the others just didn't practice being social as much. And it's very hard to diagnose this sort of thing, so you can't tell me you are a "certified mentalcel".

I'm also hoping you are consistently going for looksmatches or below and not doing things the way of the toilets: hitting above your weight. You probably are already doing that, so I won't go further with this point. Also also

@dirtykombatcel
A world where all forms of bullying for things you are born with is shunnable if not arrestable.
The bullying itself isn't necessary the problem. The greatest problem is actually the opposite, ironically, which is virtue signalling and gaslighting, which IN TURN DIRECTLY bring bullying to life. The people who are most at fault are women, who keep propagating lies socially, such as how they aren't shallow/they don't care about looks/dark triad chads don't attract as much as genuinely nice guys etc. Bringing the situation to guys in a realistic way since they are kids would help them infinitely, but that might never happen under the guise of feminism. And I think this would really take good care of bullying, because people will know exactly where they stand socially, since they are kids. The small pathetic ugly shit in the back of the class is gonna know he is nothing, and the tall dark triad handsome 10/10 jock knows he is so much better than the first will ever be. Bullying becomes a lot tougher to do when it comes to purely objective facts that people are taught since they are born in a realistic way. The reality of the blackpill is what would save guys mentally, even if it might not change their actual lives at all. It's the revelation that saves, even if it doesn't realistically change anything. Even if their lives will be the same overall.

@dirtykombatcel
I do promise though, to be reasonably mature and insightful in my replies here. I don't think I'll be sharing any or many content of my own because it could be back linked to me and because I'm not very original.
Cool. And don't worry much. It's just a fucking anonymous forum after all.

Someone took the sub-8 pill a little too seriously.

Also, I read both posts. I understand that being a mentalcel is a terrible thing and that it impairs your chances. The problem with a lot of you "mentalcels" is that only some of you are really genuine autists, the others just didn't practice being social as much. And it's very hard to diagnose this sort of thing, so you can't tell me you are a "certified mentalcel".

I'm also hoping you are consistently going for looksmatches or below and not doing things the way of the toilets: hitting above your weight. You probably are already doing that, so I won't go further with this point. Also also

The bullying itself isn't necessary the problem. The greatest problem is actually the opposite, ironically, which is virtue signalling and gaslighting, which IN TURN DIRECTLY bring bullying to life. The people who are most at fault are women, who keep propagating lies socially, such as how they aren't shallow/they don't care about looks/dark triad chads don't attract as much as genuinely nice guys etc. Bringing the situation to guys in a realistic way since they are kids would help them infinitely, but that might never happen under the guise of feminism. And I think this would really take good care of bullying, because people will know exactly where they stand socially, since they are kids. The small pathetic ugly shit in the back of the class is gonna know he is nothing, and the tall dark triad handsome 10/10 jock knows he is so much better than the first will ever be. Bullying becomes a lot tougher to do when it comes to purely objective facts that people are taught since they are born in a realistic way. The reality of the blackpill is what would save guys mentally, even if it might not change their actual lives at all. It's the revelation that saves, even if it doesn't realistically change anything. Even if their lives will be the same overall.

Cool. And don't worry much. It's just a fucking anonymous forum after all.
Man no homo I wish I could hug you.

Yes, I go for below my looksmatches, or once in a while at them. Juggerlaw applies as usual. I definitely agree with your last paragraph and it's what I meant. If everybody is being honest with each other, then rubbing in the truth would be seen as more of a crime.

Short (how ironic) story of the latest rejection (5 months ago):
I asked her to go out to drink a cup of tea. (we both liked tea). She said maybe. I've written to her that day. She didn't write back despite reading. Few days later I've heard from my friend that she said I was just too short for her. A little bit painfull as she seemed to be not that superficial and wasn't the prettiest girl on the earth as well.

Short (how ironic) story of the latest rejection (5 months ago):
I asked her to go out to drink a cup of tea. (we both liked tea). She said maybe. I've written to her that day. She didn't write back despite reading. Few days later I've heard from my friend that she said I was just too short for her. A little bit painfull as she seemed to be not that superficial and wasn't the prettiest girl on the earth as well.
AWALT. Women are just like rule 34 but not in the lewd way - there's no exceptions, if you look hard enough.

things like "confidence" and "dark triad" are also inborn
If you mean 'exclusively determined at birth' then I disagree. There are genetic correlations to confidence (ie genes that cause a predisposition toward feeling confident, for example) for sure, but confidence is also an acquired experience.

Of course: a lot of that acquired experience is also shaped by genetic factors like how handsome/tall you are. If you are those things,you'll be treated better and acquire confidence easier.

But that said, if we created an experiment where adults constnatly mocked handsome boys as "ugly" and praised ugly boys as "handsome", made fun of tall guys and praised short guys, I think we would find that confidence might actually be inverted.

Shortly after I would join Incels.me.

If you mean 'exclusively determined at birth' then I disagree. There are genetic correlations to confidence (ie genes that cause a predisposition toward feeling confident, for example) for sure, but confidence is also an acquired experience.

Of course: a lot of that acquired experience is also shaped by genetic factors like how handsome/tall you are. If you are those things,you'll be treated better and acquire confidence easier.

But that said, if we created an experiment where adults constnatly mocked handsome boys as "ugly" and praised ugly boys as "handsome", made fun of tall guys and praised short guys, I think we would find that confidence might actually be inverted.
I have doubts, looking good still boosts you up. The praised men would not be much higher up than the insulted men.
The idea that you can "work" your way up to confidence or good social skills is silly. People do it without any work, at least normals do. If you have to work for it, yuo're already fucked in some way, you just don't know how. That's why I don't believe mentalcels are "failed normies" or "fakecels" because nobody can really "be lazy socially", either you are naturally good at it as God intended or you are shit and no amount of work will make a big change or difference. Working hard is very blue/whitepilled. Talent is everything in life, from school to sports to social skills.

nobody can really "be lazy socially",
either you are naturally good at it as God intended or you are shit and no amount of work will make a big change or difference.
so deep down you know it can at least make small changes / tweaks

so deep down you know it can at least make small changes / tweaks
Small changes don't give you big changes.
And your post reeks of blue/white/red/purple/whatever pill.

No, the ultimate blackpill is this. You can't change fucking anything. Everything is stuck as it is, and nothing will ever, ever change. Nothing ever happens. Life is boring and then you die which is also pretty boring.

Long ass story. No TL;DR because there's a decent amount of details in this one that need to be said.

The couple times I approached, I was an overconfident 13 year old retard and didn't really have any external factors that would possibly bring me down. I was ecstatic to meet new people and wanted to go on dates with girls. I genuinely thought personality mattered until I was rejected with a simple "no." It didn't bring me down until I became a full on outcast by the time I was in 9th grade.

The other many times I attempted to approach throughout high school was through Snapchat, since women irl clearly had no interest in me and would always give me negative vibes or give me shitty facial expressions. Throughout high school, girls would also, without warning, direct their microaggressions towards me whenever I was in a classroom setting and would hesitate to work with me. Some would even say "ew" whenever I was in a general 7 foot vicinity from where they're at. BTW, I shower every other day (when I was lifting from late freshman year to early senior year, it was actually daily) when I'm in school and I've been wearing deodorant daily since 7th grade. I proceeded to get rejected a couple more times through Snapchat via simply ghosting. It got worse when I started to lift after my freshman year of high school.

By the time I got jacked in early senior year (I went to the gym approximately three times a week, for two hours each session), I tried yet again to many, many other girls that my friends had contact with. All said no yet again. I then proceeded to ask them if I'm good looking or not when I got rejected by them. The result, from I think 30 girls, was like a lot of 3s, mostly 4s, and one 5. By the time it was December of 2017, I quit lifting and I was really in the shitter, so my friend decided to cheer me up and made a Tinder account for me. Out of 100 swipes, I got one match, and it was a fucking tranny. At that point I knew it was over and I had no chance. I became violently suicidal over Christmas break, and then stopped, however still having anger in my head to why I was born genetically [facially] inferior in this shitty timeline. I eventually tried that Photofeeler site for "dating" and the women on there practically rated me the same.

I practically gave up at that point. After a while, I'm content with my situation and I've come to the fact that I'm gonna be like this for the rest of my life.

The story's the same every time. Years of unwarranted optimism, then frustration, then blank. Because men don't get the supports women do for things like this.

Small changes don't give you big changes.
There is a limit to what they can add up to, I agree.

And your post reeks of blue/white/red/purple/whatever pill.
I don't see there being a hard line between black and the others, excerpt that on the continuum of measuring the impact of genetics, blackpill recognizes it as the largest factor.

No, the ultimate blackpill is this. You can't change fucking anything. Everything is stuck as it is, and nothing will ever, ever change. Nothing ever happens. Life is boring and then you die which is also pretty boring.
That's just an exaggeration of the blackpill: how reality FEELS.

But nothing is stuck and you can change lots of things. Just only a meager amount which will not be enough to satisfy you.

There is a limit to what they can add up to, I agree.

I don't see there being a hard line between black and the others, excerpt that on the continuum of measuring the impact of genetics, blackpill recognizes it as the largest factor.

That's just an exaggeration of the blackpill: how reality FEELS.

But nothing is stuck and you can change lots of things. Just only a meager amount which will not be enough to satisfy you.
Well, my blackpill is blacker than black. My meager changes don't satisfy me, same as anyone else here who has tried and got way less out than what they put in.