Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guys, look at this "Former Incel"!

already posted 2 times, this is the 3

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s like whenever an “incel” ascends. Something snaps in them. It’s like the IQ gets sucked out of them.

i like 4: so he has a lot of female friends around but HE is not interested in more bc HE only sees them as friends. i guess thats the reason his new gf is black and fat, right? makes perfect fuckin sense:lul:

It’s like whenever an “incel” ascends. Something snaps in them. It’s like the IQ gets sucked out of them.
if i ever ascend i wont just become a foid loving retard. i wont forget the years of suffering before ascension

i miss 7: take a shower

This guy is still incel lol, fucking a fat sheboon isn’t ascension, it’s not really an achievement when most incels can also get with bottom tier women like that if we wanted, the reason we aren’t in a sexual relationship with such women is not because we don’t have the ability to be in one, it’s because we don’t have the desire to be in one.

Let’s explain it mathematically.

Being with Stacy or at least average looking Becky, is a positive (+)

Being alone is a state of neutrality (zero)

Being with a subhuman female (fat and/or ugly) is a negative (-)

We incels are alone because we’d rather have absence of both pain and pleasure (state of neutrality) than to have a miserable life having to constantly be in the presence of a woman you are repulsed by and who disgusts you (negative state of life).

Last edited:

Guys, look at this "Former Incel"!​

why the quotes?

Everyone, even the most giga of chads, is a former incel

At some point in everyone's life there was a period of time in which he wanted sex but could not get it for some reason.

It's just in the case of gigachad that period was at most maybe nine years until he got his first erection, plus whatever length of time it took foids to battle over who got to ride it first.

why the quotes?

Everyone, even the most giga of chads, is a former incel

At some point in everyone's life there was a period of time in which he wanted sex but could not get it for some reason.

It's just in the case of gigachad that period was at most maybe nine years until he got his first erection, plus whatever length of time it took foids to battle over who got to ride it first.
The quotes are because he says he stopped being an incel, when he couldn't get pussy unless he went for the literal bottom of the barrel. :feelskek:
Chad rarely even goes to the middle of the barrel.

That has to be larp :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy is still incel lol, fucking a fat sheboon isn’t ascension, it’s not really an achievement when most incels can also get with bottom tier women like that if we wanted, the reason we aren’t in a sexual relationship with such women is not because we don’t have the ability to be in one, it’s because we don’t have the desire to be in one.

Let’s explain it mathematically.

Being with Stacy or at least average looking Becky, is a positive (+)

Being alone is a state of neutrality (zero)

Being with a subhuman female (fat and/or ugly) is a negative (-)

We incels are alone because we’d rather have absence of both pain and pleasure (state of neutrality) than to have a miserable life having to constantly be in the presence of a woman you are repulsed by and who disgusts you (negative state of life).
you're the one who says betabuxxing is OK

you're the one who says betabuxxing is OK

Betabuxxing isn’t strictly limited to low-tier females, you can also betabux high tier females if you have the money.

How does my comment (which you quoted) have anything to do with betabuxxing?

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
These shit bags just do not get it

I agree with the people calling LARP, but still, this post radiates so much soy you need to shower after reading it or you'll grow breasts.

1. I can't. I don't have anybody close to me except my boomer parents who can't even slightly understand my situation. Neither of them ever had extreme troubles getting dates (though if my dad was born today he probably would.)
2.My preferences are plenty diverse. I'll go for basically anybody who wants me. though I have about as little attraction to black women as I do to men, let alone fat black women. Might as well just go gay at that point tbh. Every other race is fine for me though.
3. I don't. I blame god/nature/whatever for making me unfuckable.
4.I can't even get men as friends how the fuck am I supposed to make female friends?
5. There's only so much you can be happy for other people before you start thinking about why you can't be happy for you.
6. I'm never gonna be a fucking soy so that's out of the question.

I think it has been written by some foid or faggot.

JFL :feelshaha:

There is no such thing as a "Former" incel, you're either an incel or you're not, simple

This guy was never an incel to begin with

definition of pyrrhic victory

So he got a toilet from the bottom of society and then posted this misandrist nonsense...

He will sing a different tune once she leaves him, what she inevitable will do.

The quotes are because he says he stopped being an incel, when he couldn't get pussy unless he went for the literal bottom of the barrel. :feelskek:
Yeah it's technically still incel to refuse to pursue the absolute bottom of women's consent or to refuse to pursue women who don't give consent.

Any of us capable of building some decent physical strength, renting a moving van and buying some zipties and duct tape are volcels by the nature of our gentlemanly refusal to rapemax like many omega males end up doing.

I'm not saying we deserve applause for our refusal to engage in that or anything but it is technically true.

Rather than applause tbh it'd just be nice if we were seen as better than rapists when actually it seems like they think rapists are better than us.

"Now my new girlfriend happens to be a PLUS SIZED BLACK WOMAN." :lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul:
"happens"
Nothing to do with the fact that black+fat is the least attractive type of woman.

"Former incel- Now with a girlfriend"

The girlfriend:

45f12fd303379c8cd67f5d15e8c93974.jpg

"happens"
Nothing to do with the fact that black+fat is the least attractive type of woman.

The girlfriend:

Why'd you post a picture of Jupiter, bro? :feelskek:

"happens"

The girlfriend:

yuck

That's a 3/10-4/10

Obviously a faggot made that post, if anyone thinks an incel could get a foid they need to get off the copium

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
the same thing happened with the post of the boy who shoots spray

How can a man with Incel problems stop being Incel, what are the root causes of Men having Incel problems

The memes write themselves :feelsgah:

aka "youngcels" who ascended late

"my girlfriend happens to be plus sized black woman" how many years did it take you to find the pussy bro:lul::lul::lul: