Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Former Incel” betabuxxes for a landwhale and is now offering advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ufha0w/former_incel_now_with_a_girlfriend_tips_for_incels/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

JFL at #6 being a full blown white knight and saying protecting foids on the internet will get you laid. Foids purposely select Chads that treat them bad over and over, they hate nice guys :feelskek::feelskek: Their brains are wired to be aroused by abuse :feelsjuice:

This perfectly summarizes the bluepill mindset. Not even the normie “just lift bro” here. Just a bunch of therapy and personality garbage. This guy is 100% gonna get cheated on for Chad and he wont even be able to come back here :feelskek:

If you’re gonna improve, improve your looks. Don’t come whining when you go to therapy and get yourself involuntarily committed (That’s what IT wants)

already posted, but yes, he calls kissing a disgusting landwhale sheboon ascension :feelshaha::feelshaha:
he's so pathetic
his looksmatch is fucking chad

already posted, but yes, he calls kissing a disgusting landwhale sheboon ascension :feelshaha::feelshaha:
he's so pathetic
his looksmatch is fucking chad
Send me the original thread

I do 5/6 of these things, the "calling out men" thing being that I actively bully men on Reddit who white knight and put women on a pedestal and contribute to current hypergamy and the fucked up-ness of the dating game.

I don't do the last part because that's retarded. I do think there are some things in the blackpill community that are "toxic" (mostly the parts where everyone will rip on someone for being ugly, I'm personally not too fond of that) but genuinely no one gives a shit, even the receiving end. I will not get a girlfriend for calling out someone for saying something on the Internet.

Foids purposely select Chads that treat them bad over and over, they hate nice guys :feelskek::feelskek: Their brains are wired to be aroused by abuse :feelsjuice:
:yes::yes::yes:

I stopped reading at “plus sized black woman” ahahahaha!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The state of betabuxxers :lul:

That's valuable advice!

Wow!

I feel hopeful! ;V

Lol this guy is so delusional

She is literally fucking Chad while he writes this BS.

Mf gets a landwhale to betabuxx but we still live rent free on his head :feelskek:

I read that while lurking at IT. He ascended with a landwhale-sheboon :lul::lul::lul:

Among his stupid comments, this one struck me most: "Women are on high alert alot" ---- NO. They are on high alert around ugly guys.

"Don't be jealous all the time" -- Nope, you gotta be. Foids monkeybranch. Black and redpill knowledge 101

Tyrone is hitting thay

What a success story

I also loved this one
One of my friends who happens to be a women was in an abusive relationship for 4 years and only recently got out of it.
She definitely didn't suffer from it if she was able to sustain it for 4 years.
I mean she could've found a likeable mid-tier normie who would have treated her like princess any time, but for some reason she stayed with the abuser for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back