Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ex-incel posts how he ascended on IT

he wasn't an incel in the first place

iversify your preferences. Going for the typical women that society deems hot is toxic and unhealthy. It’s how I used to think. Now my new girlfriend happens to be a plus sized black woman. And she’s really beautiful to me both inside and out. Literally, if there are women who show some interest in you, Try to look beyond their looks. You might end up liking them back.

No. "Mentally-ill" Pean holes reject males simply because they are Black.

Don’t blame women all the time, call out the behavior from men as well. Women are on high alert a lot. Women have to be cautious around new men they meet. One of my friends who happens to be a women was in an abusive relationship for 4 years and only recently got out of it. (The dude abusing her legit messaged me to keep tabs on her if she was talking to other guys. I immediately reached out to her closest girlfriend and told her about what happened). Literally women can suffer from low self esteem from how men treat them. This can really make the attracted to men who claim to love them but still treat them badly. So please, don’t blame the women. It can still be dangerous to be a women in a relationship.

No. The guy cared for her while she was hospitalized. She also ignored a guy who offered his domestic violence experiences publicly.

Don’t get jealous all the time. Rethink your thoughts and emotions. Like don’t get jealous if you see women having fun somewhere else on social media. Like be happy for them. Especially if you are good friends with them if they are having fun.

No. I value loyalty, non-cycling.

Be ok with having more women as only friends. Joining the Hillel on my campus has helped me create many great friendships with women who I just see as friends. Literally women who are happy to be around me but I have no interest in dating them. Just being nice to women can go a long way with establishing memorable friendships.

No.

Call out toxic masculinity and misogyny no matter who it’s from. Make sure women are safe. Call out things that can be harmful for women. Of course incel culture, but also the manosphere, alpha male podcast, misogyny from religion, or hell even other women throwing other women under the bus for the approval of men( also know as a pick me).

No. I'm not going to mince my words for a vain Pean cunt.

Call out toxic masculinity and misogyny no matter who it’s from. Make sure women are safe. Call out things that can be harmful for women. Of course incel culture, but also the manosphere, alpha male podcast, misogyny from religion, or hell even other women throwing other women under the bus for the approval of men( also know as a pick me).
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: make sure foids are safe :feelskek::feelskek: what kind of pathetic soy faggot wrote this?

Plus sized sheboon :feelskek:

The lowest of the low.

not even a black obese woman wants me tho

can't tell if this man has truly lost it or if this was created by IT to secretly give false hope to inkwells

ngl sometimes the posts on IT are so low IQ that I can't even tell if they are being serious or just trolling.

Tips for incels :society:

That 6th one man :shock::feelswhat::feelspuke::feelskek::feelskek:

>Reddit

Those cucks are just larping.

being with a plus-sized foid is not an achievement, he probably never were an incel and is just receiving his daily doses of approval with his post; he says a lot of things that resonate with the typical redditor, nothing surprising that he thinks that women need to be safe

Larp and fake.

isn’t megan fox old and ugly by now

he wasn't an incel in the first place

Either that or he is an incel who "ascended" with a used-up 2/10 black landwhale. Either way, his "tips" are hilarious. :feelskek:

Call me volcel but I'd rather cope and rot than simp for some black landwhale

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back