Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Guys, let me break down to you what "fakecel" means.

Potgoblin10

Potgoblin10

Greycel
There seems to be a massive misconception about this here.

Involuntarily celibate means that you are celibate outside of your choice.

If there is a girl that you are absolutely disgusted by (just like if you are straight and thinking about fucking guys), and you don't want to have sex with her even if she/he is offering, you are STILL an incel. Involuntarily--you cannot control your disgust for her (or for men). If you could've, you'd choose to be gay. But you can't. Its involuntary repulsion. You are still involuntarily celibate because you cannot have sex with them.

A fakecel is someone who has the ability to have sex with someone they find "ok" or even slightly less attractive, but there is still a sexual attraction and decides not to go for it. That is a fakecel.

Females who call themselves "femcels" are lying. They cannot be incels. They want more than just sex with attractive guys, they want to have guys who treat them like they treat pretty girls. Celibacy is about SEX, not about relationships. A foid can easily get sex with guys they find attractive and semi-attractive. Sure, some of them may not be able to get relationships with chads like true stacies or guys paying them for sex, but that is NOT celibacy. Celibacy is about SEX not relationships. All femcels are thus fakecels.

So in conclusion:

A fakecel is someone who is attracted/semi-attracted with someone, has the ability, but does not choose to have sex with them. If you are repulsed by someone (be it other males or hideous females) you cannot control that repulsion and thus you are not a fakecel. Additionally, all foids who claim they are incels are fakecels.

Last edited:
Could somebody ban this guy already

If you can get unpaid sex you are fakecel IMO. It’s as simple as that. There is no woman who ever wanted sex with me, not even one I didn’t find attractive. Its also unlikely that if you can get unpaid sex only gir you find disgusting want to have sex with you.

Could somebody ban this guy already
Why?
If you can get unpaid sex you are fakecel IMO. It’s as simple as that. There is no woman who ever wanted sex with me, not even one I didn’t find attractive. Its also unlikely that if you can get unpaid sex only gir you find disgusting want to have sex with you.

I can go to Grindr right now and get unpaid sex with a dude. It's more complex than that. Its about getting unpaid sex with people you are at least not repulsed by. I'm repulsed by having sex with males.

But we should address the argument. Isn't it important that we are correct about this?

You are an incel if you cannot get unpaid sex with someone you are at least somewhat attracted to. You are still an incel even if you can get sex with other males--it doesn't count--you are involuntarily repulsed by them.

He's just a greycel IT troll trying to make us look bad. Mods need to ban him ASAP

I'm just gonna add him to my ignore list, he's asking "why" but he knows full well what he's saying doesn't make sense, I'm not going to explain 1+1=2

I think IT is getting into your minds and they may be getting successful. They stirred up the pot and turned us against other incels and banning them prematurely to try to destroy this forum.

There was one dude that posted just 40 minutes ago saying "ban me, I'm IT, done wasting my time', and it has gotten to your heads--so now you're trying to ban anyone new. This isn't a good move for this forum! Please come to your senses, don't let these IT cucks win.

"Bro inkels are volcel cuz they wont get fucked in the ass bro" nice IT logic. If you can't get sex WITH A WOMAN you are incel. Homosexuals are A: Unnatural B: Degenerate and C: A product of jewish society.
I can go to Grindr right now and get unpaid sex with a dude. It's more complex than that. Its about getting unpaid sex with people you are at least not repulsed by. I'm repulsed by having sex with males.
you scream "I am a tranny/a homo". just lol @ u

Last edited:
A fakecel is someone who is attracted/semi-attracted with someone, has the ability, but does not choose to have sex with them. If you are repulsed by someone (be it other males or hideous females) you cannot control that repulsion and thus you are not a fakecel. Additionally, all foids who claim they are incels are fakecels.
You completely forgot people who have sex in your definition jfl
Also, rejecting someone you're attracted to makes you volcel.

I'd agree if it's a whale or absolutely disgusting and likely to have disease. BUt if you have standards above that, then gtfo