Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy I used to know (early 30s) got 2 women pregnant at the same time.

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
:feelswhat:

I found him on social media looking up people from my past. He and his 2 "baby mommas" know about each other and he has them make their prenatal doctors appointments together so he can attend them more easily. I'd say both women are high-tier becky's.

Also, back when we knew each other there was a girl I was good friends with who I had a crush on for a year. The night he met her he got her to give him a blowjob :feelscry:. I asked her and she denied it. So the next time I saw him I called him a LIAR.....then he pulled out his phone and showed me pics of her gagging on his cock and even licking his ass. :feelsrope:

Not sure what the lesson in all this is...

I sincerely hope both foids will agree to fuck him by stealing as much money as they can from him

Also, back when we knew each other there was a girl I was good friends with who I had a crush on for a year. The night he met her he got her to give him a blowjob :feelscry:. I asked her and she denied it. So the next time I saw him I called him a LIAR.....then he pulled out his phone and showed me pics of her gagging on his cock and even licking his ass. :feelsrope:
Life of a currycuck

my cousin had his 1st kid at 16 :dafuckfeels:

This tbh:

This is the most brutal story I've heard. I hope no incel has to go through an experience like that.