Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Guy from my church prayed to get a gf.

I'm a poor person. Practicing magick costs money. I don't have extra money lying around. Selling my services allows me to practice this thing i love more frequently. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what I'm doing. I can't afford to perform elaborate rituals for .is members for free.

He probably is a practicing Christian. So it's good for him.
While I don't feel like I'm at peace with God.
Envy is very bad feeling and I feel envy towards attractive or successful people because they can find relationships easily. Maybe they not always happy but ugly and poor people also can be unhappy.
Anyway, I feel very strong resentment inside.

I'm a poor person. Practicing magick costs money. I don't have extra money lying around. Selling my services allows me to practice this thing i love more frequently. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what I'm doing. I can't afford to perform elaborate rituals for .is members for free.
If you're such a cool sorcerer, why are you still an incel? If you could prove the effectiveness of your rituals with your own example, you would have more clients. :feelsjuice:

If you're such a cool sorcerer, why are you still an incel? If you could prove the effectiveness of your rituals with your own example, you would have more clients. :feelsjuice:

I am a beginner. These skills take time to develop. Like I said to Luzifer, I'm poor. I need money, not pussy. I'm not desperate for pussy.

do christians understand that pre-marital sex is not authorized in the Holy Scripture ?

yes, males change when they are with a females.
crimes are inversely correlated with marriage.
Yes, they both took bread and wine today and that's a huge no for believers if you sinned on purpose, so I'm almost sure they haven't slept together.
So he is just a failed normie. Religion probably did more bad than good for him. Regardless, he will get cheated on sooner rather than later.

He probably is a practicing Christian. So it's good for him.
While I don't feel like I'm at peace with God.
Envy is very bad feeling and I feel envy towards attractive or successful people because they can find relationships easily. Maybe they not always happy but ugly and poor people also can be unhappy.
Anyway, I feel very strong resentment inside.
I expressed myself wrongly, I dont claim that God send him a woman (or maybe God did, I dont know), he is a normie in every sense except that he is a loner due to his extreme religionism and because of that evading sins and sinful places and practices.

Last edited:
I expressed myself wrongly, I dont claim that God send him a woman (or maybe God did, I dont know), he is a normie in every sense except that he is a loner due to his extreme religionism and because of that evading sins and sinful places and practices.
Is he good-looking facially? Because if he is ugly truecel, when finding an attractive girlfriend looks like some sort of miracle ( unless he is rich ).
But if he's normie looking then nothing special because things do happen.
Maybe she thought that as a religious person, he would be more trustworthy and without bad habits. Nothing special here if he's normie-looking.

Is he good-looking facially? Because if he is ugly truecel, when finding an attractive girlfriend looks like some sort of miracle ( unless he is rich ).
But if he's normie looking then nothing special because things do happen.
Maybe she thought that as a religious person, he would be more trustworthy and without bad habits. Nothing special here if he's normie-looking.
Normie level, his head is narrow and has big nose, not really ugly but not attractive also and middle class, she also looks middle class. Im interested how things will work out, he already called her an soulmate in front of bunch of people.

I remember doing that as a kid lol

There is this guy from my church, 5/10 skinny, around 180cm 5'11, late twenties. He always looks kinda numb and closed, he barely speaks to anyone, never prays or sings.

Today he brought a girl to church, petite blonde, head and neck shorter than him, well built with pretty face, shes 6.5/10 at least, early twenties, she looks elegant, gentle feminine face with big eyes and full lips, dressed modestly and appropriate for the occasion with minimal makeup.

He wanted to share with everyone the testimony how God helped him, he said he prayed two years to meet his soul mate and at Christian New Year camp he met her, he said she is everything he prayed for, everything he ever wanted and much more.

He was an completely different person today, he was grinning the entire time from ear to ear, singing and praising the Lord loudly, he looked genuinely happy, he was friendly to everyone.

I am really happy for him, as far as I know this is his first gf. But when I realized she is his gf my heart sunk in and I felt like I'm entirely hollow, I couldn't help it feeling extremely envious, I wish I could experience the same.

I know it all sounds bluepilled and most likely during those 2 years while he prayed, she was whoring around and her appearance is posibly only an facade, still being with a girl he likes changed him for the better.
He’s most likely going to get fucked over which will probably send him into a tail spin of depression and downward spiral which will likely result in him leaving the church and giving Christianity up entirely.

Its a hard lesson for not just incels but also men in general to learn and that is you cannot or rather should not for your own good base your entire happiness and reason for being in life on another person as things can and usually do always end up going wrong in some way or another shattering your entire worldview surrounding them ie they could die, could cheat on you, be killed, be horrifically maimed in some way and thus no longer attractive to you etc, etc.

There‘s so many things that can and usually do go wrong, that it simply makes the most sense to live for and enjoy the moment rather than always looking to the future or the horizon with expectations of the great life you and she will build together in a future you can’t even guarantee will come into being.

There is this guy from my church, 5/10 skinny, around 180cm 5'11, late twenties. He always looks kinda numb and closed, he barely speaks to anyone, never prays or sings.

Today he brought a girl to church, petite blonde, head and neck shorter than him, well built with pretty face, shes 6.5/10 at least, early twenties, she looks elegant, gentle feminine face with big eyes and full lips, dressed modestly and appropriate for the occasion with minimal makeup.

He wanted to share with everyone the testimony how God helped him, he said he prayed two years to meet his soul mate and at Christian New Year camp he met her, he said she is everything he prayed for, everything he ever wanted and much more.

He was an completely different person today, he was grinning the entire time from ear to ear, singing and praising the Lord loudly, he looked genuinely happy, he was friendly to everyone.

I am really happy for him, as far as I know this is his first gf. But when I realized she is his gf my heart sunk in and I felt like I'm entirely hollow, I couldn't help it feeling extremely envious, I wish I could experience the same.

I know it all sounds bluepilled and most likely during those 2 years while he prayed, she was whoring around and her appearance is posibly only an facade, still being with a girl he likes changed him for the better.
I hate Christcuckery

He’s most likely going to get fucked over which will probably send him into a tail spin of depression and downward spiral which will likely result in him leaving the church and giving Christianity up entirely.

Its a hard lesson for not just incels but also men in general to learn and that is you cannot or rather should not for your own good base your entire happiness and reason for being in life on another person as things can and usually do always end up going wrong in some way or another shattering your entire worldview surrounding them ie they could die, could cheat on you, be killed, be horrifically maimed in some way and thus no longer attractive to you etc, etc.

There‘s so many things that can and usually do go wrong, that it simply makes the most sense to live for and enjoy the moment rather than always looking to the future or the horizon with expectations of the great life you and she will build together in a future you can’t even guarantee will come into being.
Well said, basing your happiness and will to live on another person is dumb and fragile thing.

Just begun for based orthodox serbs .Never begun for average curry manlet subhumans.

Well said, basing your happiness and will to live on another person is dumb and fragile thing.

God does that sort of thing. You need to pray right, tho.

I have fellowcels. I do not have friends.
One guy here desperately wanted to contact you here, wanted to become your friend.. although i highly doubt that he wanted to be your friend just for the sake of it

Okay, fellowcel. I hope, you are alright, good day-night-evening to you

JBW

A tallfag normie praying for years in hopes of maybe just getting a crumb of pussy after 30 years of forced celibacy while it takes 5 minutes for a normie becky foid to find a chad date, yet foids and soys still gaslight us and say our problems are all in our heads

A tallfag normie praying for years in hopes of maybe just getting a crumb of pussy after 30 years of forced celibacy while it takes 5 minutes for a normie becky foid to find a chad date, yet foids and soys still gaslight us and say our problems are all in our heads
Yeah and once she dump him he will be in the same thing again.

Well if it's an Orthodox Church, he literally committed idol worship by praying to icons. But you mentioned that he is skinny and tall so maybe it has to do more with looks rather than prayer.

This is what getting some pussy will do to you.

Well if it's an Orthodox Church, he literally committed idol worship by praying to icons. But you mentioned that he is skinny and tall so maybe it has to do more with looks rather than prayer.
Evangelist Church. Yeah, he is over 20 cm taller than her.