Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Guy from my church prayed to get a gf.

Mecoja

Mecoja

I'm done with everything
★★★★★
There is this guy from my church, 5/10 skinny, around 180cm 5'11, late twenties. He always looks kinda numb and closed, he barely speaks to anyone, never prays or sings.

Today he brought a girl to church, petite blonde, head and neck shorter than him, well built with pretty face, shes 6.5/10 at least, early twenties, she looks elegant, gentle feminine face with big eyes and full lips, dressed modestly and appropriate for the occasion with minimal makeup.

He wanted to share with everyone the testimony how God helped him, he said he prayed two years to meet his soul mate and at Christian New Year camp he met her, he said she is everything he prayed for, everything he ever wanted and much more.

He was an completely different person today, he was grinning the entire time from ear to ear, singing and praising the Lord loudly, he looked genuinely happy, he was friendly to everyone.

I am really happy for him, as far as I know this is his first gf. But when I realized she is his gf my heart sunk in and I felt like I'm entirely hollow, I couldn't help it feeling extremely envious, I wish I could experience the same.

I know it all sounds bluepilled and most likely during those 2 years while he prayed, she was whoring around and her appearance is posibly only an facade, still being with a girl he likes changed him for the better.

Just pray theory :lul:

Over for christcels they never stood a chance :feelskek:

AAAAAGH GOD I NEED A TOILET TO COOOOOOOM INTO
THIS IS MY PRAYER
AMEN!

I know it all sounds bluepilled and most likely during those 2 years while he prayed, she was whoring around and her appearance is posibly only an facade, still being with a girl he likes changed him for the better.
And when she inevitably destroys said bluepilled cuck's life her impact will be overall negative.

praypil destroyed me

I am really happy for him, as far as I know this is his first gf. But when I realized she is his gf my heart sunk in and I felt like I'm entirely hollow, I couldn't help it feeling extremely envious, I wish I could experience the same.
Envy is one hell of a feeling

Don't listen to all these people, GOD knows your heart. If you seek HIM and honestly ask for a Godly woman, you can very well find one.
But that's up to HIM and HE knows if you're just trying to use HIM. Let GOD change your heart.

There is this guy from my church, 5/10 skinny, around 180cm 5'11, late twenties. He always looks kinda numb and closed, he barely speaks to anyone, never prays or sings.

Today he brought a girl to church, petite blonde, head and neck shorter than him, well built with pretty face, shes 6.5/10 at least, early twenties, she looks elegant, gentle feminine face with big eyes and full lips, dressed modestly and appropriate for the occasion with minimal makeup.

He wanted to share with everyone the testimony how God helped him, he said he prayed two years to meet his soul mate and at Christian New Year camp he met her, he said she is everything he prayed for, everything he ever wanted and much more.

He was an completely different person today, he was grinning the entire time from ear to ear, singing and praising the Lord loudly, he looked genuinely happy, he was friendly to everyone.

That's honestly beautiful, and I doubt she did that stuff. GOD really answered this brother's prayer. GOD IS Eternally AMAZING!

Probably wouldn't last, we should pray for others not our selfish needs. Jesus said that we should pray for the Kingdom of Heaven first and foremost.

Your story almost wants to make me pray to God. Almost.

@Acion will love this thread

There are more powerful rituals that can get you a girlfriend in less than 2 years.
It's satanic to do. GOD will give you Eternal Life, and True Happiness as well as a Godly spouse.

No praying for your face, Chico

Probably wouldn't last, we should pray for others not our selfish needs. Jesus said that we should pray for the Kingdom of Heaven first and foremost.
True, i still dont think its wrong to pray for a girl also, people in Bible asked God for many personal things.

Sounds like you havent been fully :blackpill:d,:bluepill:d mang
This has nothing to do with that. Imagine trading your Eternal location in Hell for some bs temporary thing that isn't even as good as the real thing.

This has nothing to do with that. Imagine trading your Eternal location in Hell for some bs temporary thing that isn't even as good as the real thing.
When the coping is too strong, mang

I wish we could all experience this, how our moods and day to day feelings will change. We'd have so much energy and want to go out and socialize.

do christians understand that pre-marital sex is not authorized in the Holy Scripture ?

yes, males change when they are with a females.
crimes are inversely correlated with marriage.

Pray to a rock.

There is this guy from my church, 5/10 skinny, around 180cm 5'11, late twenties.
So he is just a failed normie. Religion probably did more bad than good for him. Regardless, he will get cheated on sooner rather than later.

True, i still dont think its wrong to pray for a girl also, people in Bible asked God for many personal things.
You need to notice when a woman stares at you for more than two seconds or when she asks around about you, and petition God to help you meet this woman and get to know her and discern if she could be your wife. But currently i am attracted to more earthly girls.

ARE YOU SCHIZO OR JUST PEDO!? (IN VIDEO GAME)

Cannot say. Palinopsia makes me slightly schizophrenic, but I also disagree with vilifying males based on age attraction immediately.

I'm not pedophilic due to rules, however-

i

paying on his etsy shop and want to scam stupid inkwell :smonk:
I posted alot of free information on this site, you price of shit. I made 15 demons contacting threads. An .is user can teach himself spellcraft, and manifest a girlfriend by visiting my threads for free. I'm not a scammer. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me selling my things online. I'm a poor person trying to get additional income.

5ft11" heightmoggs me brutally

I posted alot of free information on this site, you price of shit. I made 15 demons contacting threads. An .is user can teach himself spellcraft, and manifest a girlfriend by visiting my threads for free. I'm not a scammer. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me selling my things online. I'm a poor person trying to get additional income.
Scammer

You have no fucking talent. You couldn't create, and sell art if you wanted.
If you can cope with it do it but dont sell stupid rituals that are wrong too poor mentalcels here