Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guren no yumiyacel

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I can see incels all rising up with swords and 3d gear fighting giant chads and Stacy's having sex in their walled cities of the nation of inceldia , involuntaius island. How fucking delightfully schizo I'm becoming. WE MUST KILL ALL NORMIES CHADS AND STACIES AS THEY ARE A THREAT IN GTA V
attack on titan GIF by Funimation
:feelsdevil::worryfeels:
attack on titan GIF

Last edited:
i hope it is reel:dafuckfeels:

Aot is garbage

I can see incels all rising up with swords and 3d gear fighting giant chads and Stacy's having sex in their walled cities of the nation of inceldia , involuntaius island.
You want to fuck other incels?

Are you obessessed with me always and love trying to find faults in every post I make to fulfill your trolling desire?
Projecting much? You reported me almost the day I registered here.

Projecting much? You reported me almost the day I registered here.
I never really reported you ngl. You just look into things too deeply. I'm in your head rent free. Do yourself a favor and go jerk off to a foid or something. Leave me alone in my rotting cave:feelsbadman:

That's literally gaslighting
How you are literally in every post I make sometimes.:feelskek: it's like you want you to make me kiss your ass or something. So again please, stop trying to get me to kiss your ass and go cope somewhere else

How you are literally in every post I make sometimes.:feelskek: it's like you want you to make me kiss your ass or something. So again please, stop trying to get me to kiss your ass and go cope somewhere else
Nigga, I comment in every thread I see.

Nigga, I comment in every thread I see.
Yet you seem to be obessessed with me in every one I post in. Everytime we interact it's always you going on a sperging tangent about irrelevant shit I don't even remember:feelsbadman: all of this useless shit, just to prove what? That you're better than me. For whatever it is I don't care anymore really. You just look at things way to deeply and waste your time

Yet you seem to be obessessed with me in every one I post in. Everytime we interact it's always you going on a sperging tangent about irrelevant shit I don't even remember:feelsbadman: all of this useless shit, just to prove what? That you're better than me. For whatever it is I don't care anymore really. You just look at things way to deeply and waste your time
Nigga, your replies to my replies are up to 7 times longer. Who's obsessed here?

Nigga, your replies to my replies are up to 7 times longer. Who's obsessed here?
You. Tbh I only reply to you because you do it first. Other than that I don't we talk to you outside of your posts. Tbf you're doing all of this just to prove you're better in me in everyway which is already useless. Just stop replying to my posts

You. Tbh I only reply to you because you do it first. Other than that I don't we talk to you outside of your posts. Tbf you're doing all of this just to prove you're better in me in everyway which is already useless. Just stop replying to my posts
Nah nigga that's bullshit. You first.

Nah nigga that's bullshit. You first.
You didn't even read, what I said. You are also proving me right. It's always about you posting here on my account trying to belittle me in everything.

You didn't even read, what I said. You are also proving me right. It's always about you posting here on my account trying to belittle me in everything.
Nigga you is the one who be doing the belittling to you JFL
You never post threads about anything else

Nigga you is the one who be doing the belittling to you JFL
You never post threads about anything else
Nah not really. I just live in your head rent free. I'd believe you if you stopped posting on this post rn.:feelsjuice: it's your choice. Go ahead and keep talking on this post. Go and possssst.

Nah not really. I just live in your head rent free. I'd believe you if you stopped posting on this post rn.:feelsjuice: it's your choice. Go ahead and keep talking on this post. Go and possssst.
Nigga it took you 7 replies to figure out reverse psychology but that shit ain't go work because you're just setting yourself up for failure as usual. You lose either way.

Nigga it took you 7 replies to figure out reverse psychology but that shit ain't go work because you're just setting yourself up for failure as usual. You lose either way.
Yep belittling me again.:feelsjuice: always obessessed with trying to one man me up on a dying irrelevant forum :feelshaha: go get a Fleshlight :feelsjuice: you ain't you if your horny. Also took me 7 posts to figure out you want me to admit defeat, which was blatantly obvious:feelswhere:. @CWCville gentrifier why are you so obessessed with me :feelsLSD:

Yep belittling me again.:feelsjuice: always obessessed with trying to one man me up on a dying irrelevant forum :feelshaha: go get a Fleshlight :feelsjuice: you ain't you if your horny. Also took me 7 posts to figure out you want me to admit defeat, which was blatantly obvious:feelswhere:. @CWCville gentrifier why are you so obessessed with me :feelsLSD:
Nigga be coming back with that weak shit bout fucking a fleshlight :lul::lul::lul: JFL
Yes, I'm an incel unlike you, and I own it, thank you for affirming my identity.

Nigga be coming back with that weak shit bout fucking a fleshlight :lul::lul::lul: JFL
Yes, I'm an incel unlike you, and I own it, thank you for affirming my identity.
:feelsjuice: I'm an incel as well but I dont obessess over who "doesn't trust me" you do this shit over and over. You make it clear you are a normie larping. Stop commenting on this post already and prove me you are legit incel.

:feelsjuice: I'm an incel as well but I dont obessess over who "doesn't trust me" you do this shit over and over. You make it clear you are a normie larping.
Nigga, you the paranoiac here. You literally think that CIA is after you. A FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY.

Damn :feelsbadman: brutal. Guess you really are a normie
Nigga your whole fucking personality is a shitty anime show that all the kids were seemingly into just a few years ago :lul::lul::lul:
NORMIE. AS. IT. BLOODY. GETS.

Nigga your whole fucking personality is a shitty anime show that all the kids were seemingly into just a few years ago :lul::lul::lul:
NORMIE. AS. IT. BLOODY. GETS.
I'm an incel with no life and yet you "gaslighted me" just about now just for your sweet infiltration desires. You won't listen to me for anything. All you want is "me important" "me right" "me right" like a ungo caveman. Why cant you stop commenting already nigga. You obessessed with me losing and me already. Fight against the evil devil normie genes you were born with. I believe in you:feelsbadman: it doesn't matter if you call me out. This shit is literally normality for me. Everyone is out to get me no matter what I do. I can shit in the toliet and you'll be jumping up in Glee because it's something you can "call me out for" But you can ascend with your evil humanity desires of one uping me

Last edited:
I'm an incel with no life and yet you "gaslighted me" just about now just for your sweet infiltration desires
Inceldia
POPULATION: One giganormiemaxxed nigga fakecel

Inceldia
POPULATION: One giganormiemaxxed nigga fakecel
I'm 5'3 and have a small neck and short jaw and poo brown eyes. What do you want from me?????? @CWCville gentrifier you are a cia glownigger aren't you:feelsbadman:

You won't listen to me for anything. All you want is "me important" "me right" "me right" like a ungo caveman. Why cant you stop commenting already nigga. You obessessed with me losing and me already.
Gigaprojection.
I can shit in the toliet and you'll be jumping up in Glee because it's something you can "call me out for"
Again, what is it with your inflated ego? :feelswhat:
Who do you think you are?
I'm 5'3 and have a small neck and short jaw and poo brown eyes.
Textbook vulnerable narcissism.
Just prove me wrong. Do it!

Gigaprojection.

Again, what is it with your inflated ego? :feelswhat:
Who do you think you are?

Textbook vulnerable narcissism.
Just prove me wrong. Do it!
But you mog me:feelsbadman: you don't make any sense. @Fat Link this is a potential troll ngl he keeps stalking my accounts and won't gtfo.

But you mog me:feelsbadman: you don't make any sense.
Tosser playing the victim again.
I called you out on gaslighting once but you're still fucking with me.

Tosser playing the victim again.
I called you out on gaslighting once but you're still fucking with me.
I ain't even doing anything besides trying to beg you stop obessessjng over me. Yet you keep claiming victim. You came from kiwifarms with piss poor tactics

I ain't even doing anything besides trying to beg you stop obessessjng over me. Yet you keep claiming victim. You came from kiwifarms with piss poor tactics
Wanker, you're literally sicking the mods on me. Again.
Why can't you simply shift your behavior in the more affable direction?

Wanker, you're literally sicking the mods on me. Again.
Why can't you simply shift your behavior in the more affable direction?
My behavior is genetic. It's always been my fault I seem to attract people like you who harass me stalk me for everything I do. You won't stop commenting. You keep coming to my threads like a cia nigger. You and your kiwifarms retards always follow me. You are an insideous devil who wastes their time on me.

My behavior is genetic. It's always been my fault I seem to attract people like you who harass me stalk me for everything I do. You won't stop commenting. You keep coming to my threads like a cia nigger. You and your kiwifarms retards always follow me. You are an insideous devil who wastes their time on me.
Point to one verifiable example of this that is not related to me.

Prove the repeatability of the pattern of the behaviour that you're insinuating I display.

Prove the repeatability of the pattern of the behaviour that you're insinuating I display.
"Prove the repeatability of the pattern of the behavior that you're insinuating I display"
This thread ngl
Screenshot 20220103 1639572

Also kiwifarms sucks ass. Name it erenyeagerfarms:feelsLSD:

"Prove the repeatability of the pattern of the behavior that you're insinuating I display"
This thread ngl
View attachment 558148
Also kiwifarms sucks ass. Name it erenyeagerfarms:feelsLSD:
Cockmuncher, you said that you attract people (PLURAL). But your gripe only seems to be with me. You're obsessed, you've been on my case since day 0.

Cockmuncher, you said that you attract people (PLURAL). But your gripe only seems to be with me. You're obsessed, you've been on my case since day 0.
You have been on my case since day 0. You just can't let go of me:feelshaha: you hate me because I'm a trucel everything I have done, is purely part of my power as a trucel. I attract hate bathe and hate and their is nothing you can do but for fall for it. I'm failure PERSONAFIED you can kill me for all I CARE DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS NIGGA :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: LETS KEEP COMMENTING MY NIGGA AHAHAHAHAH :feelskek:

Last edited: