Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gullible femoid gets catfished by a chad fake profile

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
When she realises its fake and she will never get a chad like that in real life she kills herself

She killed herself over chad?

Lifefuel but also suifuel simultaneously.

Another useless hole is food for the worms, but at the same time I am extremely envious of the power chad wields, that a foid would kill herself over him rejecting her.

foids are so emotionally weak due to living life on tutorial mode

LOL

based catfish

Another useless hole is food for the worms, but at the same time I am extremely envious of the power chad wields, that a foid would kill herself over him rejecting her.
Chad's power knows no bounds, it can even right wrongs.

chad-lite maybe

what girl would get upset over a chad-lite?

images

a real chad like bret maverick makes this guy look like a gay ugly twink

You could count her iq on one hand

Yet good men that are 5's never get any responses by looksmatches from online dating for years and years. We're never victims, though.

This foid is incredibly low IQ, she falls for the cat fish once, then falls for the same exact thing once more? The lust for chad must of simply been too strong lol.

foids are so emotionally weak due to living life on tutorial mode

Which is why when the small minority do attempt suicide, it’s based off stupid shit.

Turned out this bitch was behind all the catfishing, and had been stalking several people for years
10967164-3x2-940x627.jpg

You kidding? The guy looks like Brad Pitt's cousin.

Suifuel,this is the effect a genetically superior male(or rather lack of him) has on a female.

Being anything less than a chad is a failure.

Turned out this bitch was behind all the catfishing, and had been stalking several people for years
10967164-3x2-940x627.jpg

You kidding? The guy looks like Brad Pitt's cousin.
she was behind the second one not the first one which i mentioned