Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Guide] How to take an absolutely massive shit.

• Thread starter CompleteFuckingLoser
  • Start date
CompleteFuckingLoser

CompleteFuckingLoser

コイントの王女
-
Step 1: Eat big amount of food, something like Oatmeal.
Step 2: Have lots of Flax Seed AND Fruit (Apples with skin, Blueberries, etc, just not Bananas) alongside or in that Oatmeal
Step 3: Supplement with a lot of Magnesium Glycei-whatever right after.
Step 4: Drink lots of Peppermint Tea.

You can clear your gut, I ate a bunch of fried chicken and pizza and was feeling like ASS, but I followed these steps, took a VERY big shit and watched anime while pooping. Clogged the toilet, so I took a shower right afterwards.
Anyways, yes, it's very good and made me feel a lot better. Born again, I guess.

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

Eating broccoli or anything else with a lot of fibre works

Eating broccoli or anything else with a lot of fibre works
NO!

You need two types of fiber. The seed-type fiber and then the other kind from fruit and i think Broccoli.

Be careful or you'll have a SHIT in your gut and you'll be feeling quite poor.

Thanks for this, OP.

out of all the things i've seen people argue about, i think this is the first time i've ever seen people argue over how to take a shit

No one eats them still
Many people eat them.

They are used as a healthy egg-replacement in recipes all the time. They make your smoothies thicker and more scrumptious. They are incredibly healthy, really, the food of the future.

They have even considered feeding Flax Seeds to cows!

the chad log vs the incel diarrhea

post pic of your end product next time boyo

this is probably some sort of ruse to turn you into a furry femboy gamer or something

you can keep yer pepper mint tea to your self boyo

Casual.
TPLu4Eo.gif

This debate is more intellectual than 99% of the things normies talk about.

@chudur-budur

Yea, street-shitting is more about delivering quality shit than the quantity of it. Good to see that OP is more focused on the later, which is quite common among newbies.

But I suggest everyone to put more effort in the quality of the shit. Remember, couple of nicely built turds >>> pan full of liquid diarrhoeal shit.
This debate is more intellectual than 99% of the things normies talk about.
Extremely high IQ post. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

flaxseed is wprse than soy when it comes to estrogens.

just eat lots of fiber and megadose magnesium, in order tp shit yourself

Oatmeal works great, makes your shit go out at full speed

autistic and shitpilled
Lol i remember when i used to bulking up i ate oatmeal every morning and it really make your shit like hell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back