Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guess whos back

what are your thoughts on how the forum is currently

will you return to twitter?

buddy boyo
u
d
d
y

b
o
y
o

how did the mod team so quickly determine he was the real master and not an imposter?
Sometime after Serge made me into a moderator on our glorious site Master found something I wrote on the site and contacted me out of the blue on Shitscord to let me know he found it hilarious. :feelzez:

So to quote @Broly’s favorite movie of all time “Brokeback Mountain” Master and I have been “fishin buddies” ever since. :feelshaha:

nice to see you back

buddy boyo
u
d
d
y

b
o
y
o

Glad to see you back.

This site glows so much you can see it from outer space.
Welcome back boyo.

So to quote @Broly’s favorite movie of all time “Brokeback Mountain” Master and I have been “fishin buddies” ever since. :feelshaha:
Gay jokes are back on the table? Excellent. Noted.

Welcome back Thank You for Creating and Running this Website, and SS

Especially considering what you just went through because of it

Welcome back bruh
:panties:

not the real master

...back again

Hello all,

I am back after an almost 6 month hiatus. Infinity held down the fort for a while, but I believe it is time for my return. I am excited to be returning to a place that I have considered home since 2017. I see many old faces and many new faces too. Infinity will still co-admin with us for a bit, but his intention is to leave in a few weeks. I would like to thank @Infinity and @Fat Link for holding it down and for continuing the legacy of this community, and I overall support the changes that were made thus far.

I am glad to be back.
THE ONE AND ONLY MASTER, WELCOME HOME

Can someone tell me the lore or story of master and serge. @Fat Link

that is way too long and will probably get me banned or anyone who speaks on it banned here.i will just say that i don't trust them at all,especially since they love glowies and foids.your best bet is going to blackpilled club or something.i know they had a huge thread on serge there( at least i think it was club,maybe my memory is playing)

that is way too long and will probably get me banned or anyone who speaks on it banned here.i will just say that i don't trust them at all,especially since they love glowies and foids.your best bet is going to blackpilled club or something.i know they had a huge thread on serge there( at least i think it was club,maybe my memory is playing)
Wait they are glowies:feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

They are two philanthropist activist type of dudes that strongly believe in freedom of speech and that marginalized groups deserve to have their own places on the internet to speak freely to eachother without a Jewish MSM or Jew “mainstream” filter being placed in the people’s way.

So together they created our incel site and the sanctioned suicide website.

Our incel site was an absolute necessity to get up and running and provide to the community immediately Serge and Master thought because the big leftist internet purge of all leftists perceived and actual enemies was ongoing at the time and reddit was basically in the very process of banning the r/incels sub Reddit I guess it was called when Serge and Master just in the nick of time were able to present our incel site as a veritable life raft for the brocels to latch onto and join up on if they so chose to not lose touch with eachother or the larger incel community thus as a result of Serge and Master’s quick on the spot planning or just good old fashioned good luck they were able to essentially gobble up almost all or at least a large majority of now homeless incels into their new website and become the biggest and most popular and well known incel site to this day online. :panties:

The Serge and Master are glowies/FBI agents hoax was created by a butthurt user named Zesto because they wouldn’t let him back into their site after his banning.

The New York Times ie Jew York Times doxxed Serge and Master and exposed their real names over butthurt of their Sanctioned Suicide website as a result of a female user from there taking her life. I believe the Jew York Times also alleged that 47 other members of the site had throughout time taken their lives as well, so naturally instead of examining the sick society the Jews and their libtard and SJW mind slaves have created, that would make any normal person want to rope to become finally free of it, they as usual in typical Jewish fashion psychologically project and thus blame their own crimes on others basically trying to assert it was Serge and Master’s fault, that these people offed themselves since the logic goes that if the site had never existed then these people’s loved ones would never of been manipulated or exposed to dangerous information that would make or help them rope but we here all know this to be flawed logic.

As SS was a place they all most likely found only after they became suicidal. In other words their interest in suicide most likely pre-existed their knowledge of the SS site’s existence, so they had already obviously been thinking about killing themselves and you could say SS just happened to be where they landed so to speak before finally pulling the proverbial end of life trigger on themselves but yeah if SS didn’t exist for all anyone knows they simply would of found another website or community to talk to about these issues clandestinely before killing themselves.

So there’s that part of the Serge and Master story told. :feelsclown:

Now to wrap things up for now the reason the Serge is an FBI agent hoax persists is probably a combination of user ignorance and how we live in an increasingly untrustworthy scummy Jew world where our so called leaders and mass media simply cannot be trusted but there’s also the grim and sad fact that Serge and Master but also many other incels and members of the community have unfortunately given credibility to a shady NGO Jewess failed movie star named Naama Kates by providing her interview content for her so called “Incel” podcast. :feelsugh:

So there’s that but also I believe if memory serves correctly one or two of my most highly trusted mods and or forum/incel legends contacts have told me Serge did at one point literally contact the FBI and inform them about two users who were alleging they were going to go ER in the not so distant future. :society:

That said I would do the same thing placed in that situation, so as much as I appreciated the intel, that knowledge was a complete nothing burger as it pertains to sullying Serge’s character, as again the interaction with the NGO Jewess and her Light Upon Light” organization is far more concerning. :feelsbadman:

Lastly though I just point out the NYT doxxing proved Zesto’s conspiracy theory 100% wrong as we learned Sergecand Master’s real names which did not match Zesto’s assertions. :feelswhere:

Last edited:
Master was busy slaying or something?

Master was busy slaying or something?
Yeah, he had so much sex that he got absolutely sick of it, and now he's back trueceling it up.

...back again

Hello all,

I am back after an almost 6 month hiatus. Infinity held down the fort for a while, but I believe it is time for my return. I am excited to be returning to a place that I have considered home since 2017. I see many old faces and many new faces too. Infinity will still co-admin with us for a bit, but his intention is to leave in a few weeks. I would like to thank @Infinity and @Fat Link for holding it down and for continuing the legacy of this community, and I overall support the changes that were made thus far.

I am glad to be back.
er ist wieder da :feelshaha:

I have been away for months as well, it's really good to have you back! <3

Welcome back! Sorry that I didn't see this until now.

And wow yeah interesting situation about Serge. Hope he's OK.

Welcome back.