Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guess whos back

ok now that you are back can you remove all of the mods that have been mistakenly put in place while you were away.

JewYorkTimes couldn't take down our Marquis. Let us hope Serge managed to evade the cucks too.
With the old administration back in office, will some presidential pardons be issued during the transition of powers? :feelshehe:

Everything would went normal if serge returns
also welcome back

welcome back buddy fam

Very sus...
&
Welcome back!

Very nice to see you back! Anything about Serge?
Why is Infinity planning to leave? He's been a good admin and put a lot of order in place since the website became kinda lawless for a period of time until him and Fat Link took control and calmed things down.

Very nice to see you back! Anything about Serge?
Why is Infinity planning to leave? He's been a good admin and put a lot of order in place since the website became kinda lawless for a period of time until him and Fat Link took control and calmed things down.
@Infinity is a busy man and always looking to aid new and old anti government dissident causes. :feelsthink:

Since @Master has returned @Infinity is now free to spread his vast wealth elsewhere in combatting Jews and communism. :feelsokman:

@Infinity is a busy man and always looking to aid new and old anti government dissident causes. :feelsthink:

Since @Master has returned @Infinity is now free to spread his vast wealth elsewhere in combatting Jews and communism. :feelsokman:
Kudos to Infinity. Only if we had more people like him in the world we would not live in literal mental prisons committing thought crimes against society and goverments.

How was jail?

wtf sir you can't just delete your account and make a new one, see you in ban appeals boyo. :feelsmage:

>As soon Master comeback, Infinity plans to leave
KEK

Hello Massy. :feelsmage:

(Sorry I get gay bdsm vibes calling you master) :feelsLSD:

>As soon Master comeback, Infinity plans to leave
KEK
Well @Infinity was kind of doing me a personal favor to pay for the site and provide me a personal playground you could say. :feelsclown:

Well @Infinity was kind of doing me a personal favor to pay for the site and provide me a personal playground you could say. :feelsclown:
What's wrong with Hyrule?

Sad to see Infinity leave. He navigated us through a difficult time and he deserves much credit for helping our cause. Having said that, welcome back Master.
:yes:

Holy **** welcome back bro!

I'm glad to hear the operation was successful!
I'll see you at HQ tomorrow-we'll talk over family.

Welcome back!

Welcome again.
I will miss that graycel @Infinity tbh :feelsbadman: his avatar was cool, almost as cool as yours :feelsbadman::blackpill:

I don't want t @Master bait anymore :cryfeels::lasereyes:

Nice to see you back boyo. :feelsYall:

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Based and administratorpilled

So what's the official turn of events? Did @Master buy the site from @Infinity ?

I lost contact with Serge months ago. I have no idea of his whereabouts, unfortunately.
He probably has a gf now. You can’t compete with pussy:blackpill:

how much did you personality improve during your time away from inkwell forums and how many stacies you've slayed? :feelsaww: