Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guess whos back

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
...back again

Hello all,

I am back after an almost 6 month hiatus. Infinity held down the fort for a while, but I believe it is time for my return. I am excited to be returning to a place that I have considered home since 2017. I see many old faces and many new faces too. Infinity will still co-admin with us for a bit, but his intention is to leave in a few weeks. I would like to thank @Infinity and @Fat Link for holding it down and for continuing the legacy of this community, and I overall support the changes that were made thus far.

I am glad to be back.

Last edited:
Hello glowie informant :feelsaww:

[UWSL]Posts: 2[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Online: 30m[/UWSL]

[UWSL]GrAYcel @Master [/UWSL]

Is this for real? :whatfeels:
Welcome back buddy boyo :feelsLightsaber:

Are you in contact with serge. Will he return too?

Welcome back, bro.

The Admin announced this outcome hours ago.

Good to see you back, will be great to see the king himself back too (serge)

MAI NIUKKUH MARQUISS WHAT'S CRACKIN MY DAWG??? ?!?!??!?!!

Nice!

Will you take over the .is twitter account again?

Last edited:
...back again

Hello all,

I am back after an almost 6 month hiatus. Infinity held down the fort for a while, but I believe it is time for my return. I am excited to be returning to a place that I have considered home since 2017. I see many old faces and many new faces too. Infinity will still co-admin with us for a bit, but his intention is to leave in a few weeks. I would like to thank @Infinity and @Fat Link for holding it down and for continuing the legacy of this community, and I overall support the changes that were made thus far.

I am glad to be back.
An incredible comeback :society:

I lost contact with Serge months ago. I have no idea of his whereabouts, unfortunately.
he fled to non-extradition country. im hiding him in my basement

Yes, but I may not do as much Tweeting.
how many stacies do you have on your dick hourly due to your newfound incel admin founder clout?

Guess the CIA niggers got more funding so they traded the site back. Also would fire ppecel, the site is worse then before with more hands of moderation.

Crikey! Welcome back.

Princess_kitty14 AND AdvocateDoogy ON SUICIDE WATCH

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

The both of them right now:

pissed-saitama.gif

Last edited:
how did the mod team so quickly determine he was the real master and not an imposter?
This has been in the works for a little while. I never fully lost contact with everyone.

Welcome back, former US Navy Sergeant Marquis Bailey!
Marquis bailey 917a3294

Master has experienced an unexpected financial windfall during his time away and so was able to easily reimburse or rather buy back the site from my bro @Infinity who to his credit was more than willing to give it back free of charge but since Master insisted on paying for it @Infinity obliged. :feelzez:

Now all that’s left is for Master to join me at the local McDonald’s for a Coke and a smile. :feelsclown:

Guess the CIA niggers got more funding so they traded the site back. Also would fire ppecel, the site is worse then before with more hands of moderation.
Cope :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Master has experienced an unexpected financial windfall during his time away and so was able to easily reimburse or rather buy back the site from my bro @Infinity who to his credit was more than willing to give it back free of charge but since Master insisted on paying for it @Infinity obliged. :feelzez:
These are the virtues and values of the Roman Republic. Integrity, hard work, fairness, honesty.

Welcome back.

I hope you're the real Master and not some larping glowie :feelswhere:

Welcome back, buddy boyo.

Hope you ban all fakecels

Didn't read !

:dab::dab::dab: