Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guess Her Boyfriend!!! Highschool Edition

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Guess the bf of this Foid who goes to a Highschool close to mine and friends with Amelie Cheung. https://www.tiktok.com/@mia_reitenbach?lang=en
I have selected 3 possible people who could be her boy friend. Guess correctly and you win nothing.

You have 3 options to Choose From

Answer Below your reasoning! Winner gets absolutely nothing

Spoiler HeightPill Wins

Last edited:
how the fuck should I know? Is it the tree?

I don’t know they all look like the same dudes tbh, that’s the problem with normies. Added bonus if they wear a backward bass pro shop hat

Probably #8

The goy on the beach

how the fuck should I know? Is it the tree?
The blackpill states that height, face, and physique are of varying importance. Based on the images above you can deduce what superior traits in this context would outshine and be more important thus gaining the blond slut as a gf

Holy shit that ass is built for incel dick :feelsohh:

Probably #2

second guy foids love white pretty boys

We’re still doing this shit

OH MY GOD A LOW IQ VAPID WHORE! I WONDER WHAT CHAD IS SHE FUCKING IDK LOL TOTALLY NOT FOID WORSHIP OR ANYTHING NAH

I don't know. The 3rd one, he appears to be the tallest although you can't really analyze his face since he is covering it

can't tell who she claims to be her bf to others , what I do know is that she's been run through by all 3 of them

The fact he didnt reply to my "Goy on the beach" Means its quite obv him

most likely the basketball ball nigga if not the red shirt

OH MY GOD A LOW IQ VAPID WHORE! I WONDER WHAT CHAD IS SHE FUCKING IDK LOL TOTALLY NOT FOID WORSHIP OR ANYTHING NAH
Calm down its just a social experiment to test peoples knowledge of the blackpill while exposing foids for the sluts they are. If your knowledge of the blackpill is up to date you can tell quite easily

The spoiler does nothing jfl number your options god damn

Click answers for spoiler
How would i know which one was the tall one? No one told me it was a
tall dude here and i didnt see one either, Next time better description.

How would i know which one was the tall one? No one told me it was a
tall dude here and i didnt see one either, Next time better description.
Thought it was clear from his frame and arm length

The spoiler doesn't tell me shit the basketball player and guy with green shirt look alike :feelsUnreal:
the guy that is wearing a green shirt and not a basketball player

Do you know the name of Mia Reitenbach's mum too?

Do you know the name of Mia Reitenbach's mum too?
Unfortunately not. Though it wouldn't hurt to update her mother on some of her daughter's social media activities.

Tallfags always win

dude it isnt foid worship. The whole reason I linked her social media was so people can "kindly" educate her to the wrongs of her behavior. The other part of the post is to test peoples blackpill knowledge to see if they can guess who wins based on traits they have.

I encourage everyone here to write a write a "kind hearted" personal letter in Mia's comments as to why her slut behavior should stop.

2000 body count minimum

The pic in the spoiler is pure suifuel. I cant believe I'll never have that. :feelsrope:

I guessed that all three of them were her boyfriends.

kill all tallfags