Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guardian quotes "female incel" perspective - gets 500+ white knight comments

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
So I'm confused. She said she was "incel". Does that mean she is a mysoginistic hate group terrorist or not?

My life in sex: ‘I am a female incel. I am desperate for a touch’

My ex husband was repeatedly unfaithful. I always forgave him, blaming my own failings, until he eventually left me for his mistress while I was pregnant with our third child. That was 13 years ago, and I have been celibate, against my wishes, ever since. I suppose I am a female incel.

At first, being a single parent of a newborn and two distraught children didn’t leave me time to even consider dating. These days, the thought of even trying to talk to a man brings on a panic attack. I’m a good mother, but that’s all I am. I work in a job that I don’t particularly like, and I wonder how I went from being 33 and relatively happily married, to 46 and peri‑menopausal. I feel like I’m watching my life vanish behind me.

My husband was my first and only boyfriend. I have been single ever since he left. No dates, no kisses, nothing. I was always unattractive, and now I have a three-baby, gravity-and-comfort-eating shaped body. More bits sag and wobble than anyone could want to touch, but I am desperate for a touch, especially now that hugs from the children are more to humour me than anything else.

It is incredibly lonely and I miss sex desperately, but I am ageing, unconfident, unloved. I fantasise about being loved and desired, although I rarely masturbate as it’s just a depressing reminder of what I’ll never have. I don’t have any connections where I could meet someone, but even if I did, I wouldn’t try. The future feels very long and very empty.

Last edited:
I swear someone already posted this article

Has children and had a husband "Incel" lul

She would rope if she lived a week in our shoes. Stupid bitch.
I swear someone already posted this article
They did

The comments are worse than the article.
Please will people stop using the term Incel.

It is an illogical term, unpleasant and untrue.

Almost (note almost) nobody can be involuntarily celibate since access to sex abounds even if it is simply a transaction (which all interaction is on some level).

Incel sounds like a self-pittying whine and self-pity is always very unattractive.

Horrible term.
Sure I could pay for sex...if I'm willing to break the law. Not to mention that this would probably just make my loneliness even worse, and I'm a locationcel who can't even do this anyway, at least currently.
The writer sounds like she is depressed and needs help for this before anything else. I’m not sure ‘incel’ is the best term to use as it has now taken on a meaning of ‘misogynistic male perma-virgin’. As well as seeking help for depression, she should try to build connections - NOT to find a sexual partner, but to reduce her loneliness. Feeling you’re liked and supported is far more important than sex.
Feels sympathy for the "female incel" while simultaneously virgin shames us.

Last edited:
The comments are worse than the article.

Sure I could pay for sex...if I'm willing to break the law. Not to mention that this would probably just make my loneliness even worse.

Feels sympathy for the "female incel" while simultaneously virgin shames us.
"Feeling you are liked and supported is far more important than sex" most likely coming from someone who has never gone without, again it is the same fucking shit with these normie faggots

"It's not even that good br0" will they ever stop saying this? Do they realise how stupid they sound? "I may be billionaire, but look homeless man money doesn't matter br0 it's not even that good teehee" "Oh what you have been homeless your entire life? I am sure their is house out there waiting for you somewhere just keep searching and showering"

Do you see now normies? How retarded you sound when I put it like this? (Of course you don't you in denial bluepilled snail IQ cucks all of you die)

Last edited:
"Feeling you are liked and supported is far more important than sex" most likely coming from someone who has never gone without, again it is the same fucking shit with these normie faggots
Exactly. It's funny because only irl people who like and support me are my parents, I could rope today and nobody else would care, and it goes without saying that I'm a virgin. Comparing a social support network to sex, to find out which is more valuable, sounds pretty hilarious when you've never had either.

She's a 46 year old, landwhale, single mom with 3 kids. I don't think any man is that desperate to go for her. I hope not.

Only dead cuck is a good cuck.

She's a 46 year old, landwhale, single mom with 3 kids. I don't think any man is that desperate to go for her. I hope not.
Never doubt Juggernaut Law

damn fuck. this "femcel" shit need to be stop tbh

Wow. Just wow. What an entitled and misandry filled article. No wonder she can't find someone! It's almost as if, that if she took care of herself and had a shower (and maybe watched a film with a darn male protagonist instead of this CRAP, ahem, excuse my language, "feminist" rubbish) then she'd be able to find a man. I know loads of 46 year old women with husbands, so surely it can't be difficult. In fact, my mother is older than her and has a husband!

This speaks volumes about them. Normies potray us male incels as obese neckbeards demanding a Stacey to strawman our arguments. Femcels really are the fat, entitled-to-chads spergs people like to pretend we are. Just go online with pictures of a fit, educated but facially ugly and short man and you won't even get replies from the most tarded and incel-looking of female beasts.

Female incel = Strong and independent
Male incel = Hitler

she has 3 kids and she thinks she's incel!?!? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :feelskek: :feelskek:

I am 33 and have never been touched by a female. Even with a 10 foot pole. She would have roped long ago if she were in my shoes.

Of course they are! She won't try making a dating profile or anything and even if a guy asked her out she'd reject them. She's not incel, the problem is in her own mind!

Last edited:

Far from an Incel.

I couldn't imagine what she's going trough.
A life of suffering and incapableness to install tinder.

Those articles are made to mock men.

There are no females that are incel from not having options. They can easily date on their own level or up. Fat women that only want chadlites or higher tier normies are simply not putting themselves out there. They just have to try harder than healthy weight females.

truefemcels on reddit. This "5" apparently can't get a date. She must be unawares of the 5/10 > 6/10 male beta orbiters in her life or she only wants the 9/10 guys to approach her. cough cough

zcn94f2j66t21.jpg

There are no females that are incel from not having options. They can easily date on their own level or up. Fat women that only want chadlites or higher tier normies are simply not putting themselves out there. They just have to try harder than healthy weight females.

truefemcels on reddit. This "5" apparently can't get a date. She must be unawares of the 5/10 > 6/10 male beta orbiters in her life or she only wants the 9/10 guys to approach her. cough cough

zcn94f2j66t21.jpg

1,000 gallons of rage fuel

A real incel doesn't smile and take selfies like they are some model. Fuck this girl to hell