Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [GTFIH] YALE NT QUIZ: Can you accurately infer how most people feel, think, and behave in social context?

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 25.

Approximate percentile score: 44.0%

Average! Your score was worse than 56.0% of other people's scores. You're not bad at social psychological skill, but you're not great either. Possibly your talents lie in other domains, such as social skills!

Same. I used to watch a bunch of stefan molyneux, jordan peterson, joe rogan, and other people who take interest in the mind. Not as dedicated as you are to put my own ideas on YouTube tho. Any other thinker you can recommend?
A little known but very controversial researcher named Judith Rich Harris

Here's a doc introducing her ideas

She mixes behavioral genetics insights with insights from EvolPsych and SocialPsych.

She's like 83 now, the above video is about 20 years old but back then she was convinced the 50% unexplained variance in personality differences could be shaped by the peer group. She's since modified her thinking in important ways (more recent interview below, which is actually my channel), never the less I think her synthesis still applies when it comes to certain outcomes like academic trajectories

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 28.

Approximate percentile score: 62.6%

Average! Your score was better than 62.6% of other people's scores. You're not bad at social psychological skill, but you're not great either. Possibly your talents lie in other domains, such as social skills!

The higher the less NT seems legit. If you scored over 20 it is over.

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 25.

Approximate percentile score: 44.0%

Average! Your score was worse than 56.0% of other people's scores. You're not bad at social psychological skill, but you're not great either. Possibly your talents lie in other domains, such as social skills!
Are you NT?

It is. If you score higher than 50% it means you aren't NT. NTs are brainlets.
@whogivesafucc got 23 and he's extremely aspie. According to his test, he's the most NT person on this forum. Which he isn't.

A little known but very controversial researcher named Judith Rich Harris

Here's a doc introducing her ideas

She mixes behavioral genetics insights with insights from EvolPsych and SocialPsych.

She's like 83 now, the above video is about 20 years old but back then she was convinced the 50% unexplained variance in personality differences could be shaped by the peer group. She's since modified her thinking in important ways (more recent interview below, which is actually my channel), never the less I think her synthesis still applies when it comes to certain outcomes like academic trajectories

Interesting stuff, wondering why our personalities are the way we they are. What personality traits do forever aloners receive from peers?

Real normies get under 20 I think.
Normies are ignorant as fuck. This is true.

Just be NT bruh
E05BC296 58CB 4F55 BBF0 08CC526D0FCB

Interesting stuff, wondering why our personalities are the way we they are. What personality traits do forever aloners receive from peers?

The idea is that when it comes to differences in personality between individuals raised in similar environments, 50% of these differences can be explained by genetic differences and 0-10% can be explained by factors "within-the-home"/nurture/parents. The remainder? Well, until Judith Rich Harris came along, it remained a mystery but by definition it had to be something "in the environment" (i.e., not in the genes) but outside the home. Judith Rich Harris basically stated the best place to look is the peer group with which the kid identifies with. Here's Steven Pinker explaining that part:

And here's her long form peer-reviewed published version of this perspective:
http://faculty.weber.edu/eamsel/cla.../3 childhood/se development/judithharris.html
http://judithrichharris.info/tna/devpsyjh.htm

Extrapolating to answer your q: FAers inherit FA genes (physical appearance & behavioral predispositions) which contours their interaction and status within their peer group, which may have enduring effects (context-dependent).

"Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 20.

Approximate percentile score: 15.4%

Oh dear! Your score was worse than 84.6% of other people's scores. Social psychological skill doesn't seem to be your thing. Don't worry though, this doesn't mean that you don't have social intelligence or are not a socially skilled person. In fact, we found social psychological skill to relate negatively to extraversion in a number of studies."

LMAOO WTF. I thought I did pretty good, is there any version with the answers/explanations? And yeah I guess I'm NT. I'm worse than 85% of people LOL Fuk off

Gotta love those numerous quizes that insult you to the very core if you get a bad score

Like that school shooter quiz, whoever made that should be hanged

The first question is insanely stupid if the right answer is the second

Everyone blames themselves these days to be a good little NT normie slave, that is undeniable

Even the slightest deviation by acknowledging that the reason YOU have "failed" is because the world is not even slightly fair is very controversial

"Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 27.

Approximate percentile score: 57.1%

Average! Your score was better than 57.1% of other people's scores. You're not bad at social psychological skill, but you're not great either. Possibly your talents lie in other domains, such as social skills!"

The replication crisis has hit social psych especially hard ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_psychology#Replication_crisis and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis#In_psychology are better synopses btw), I don't think that's grounds to dismiss an entire sub-discipline, but is certainly a good buyer beware warning when evaluating individual studies. The studies which form the basis of the questions in the quiz have been particularly robust (e.g., research on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_attribution_error [limitations] -- which is the sort of mental mistake Incel-tears makes when they blanket-accuse Incels of being in their situations because of P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L-I-T-Y ).

I hope that you discuss the effect sizes of the studies you are citing for your audience.

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 24.

Approximate percentile score: 36.8%

Oh dear! Your score was worse than 63.2% of other people's scores. Social psychological skill doesn't seem to be your thing. Don't worry though, this doesn't mean that you don't have social intelligence or are not a socially skilled person. In fact, we found social psychological skill to relate negatively to extraversion in a number of studies.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL