Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [GTFIH] YALE NT QUIZ: Can you accurately infer how most people feel, think, and behave in social context?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This goes along with the study (https://www.inquisitr.com/4829590/y...overts-are-natural-born-social-psychologists/) saying that incels are more likely to be natural born psychologists, IN OTHER WORDS THE BLACKPILL IS REAL

Heres the quiz, its 40 questions takes 10 minutes:
https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1XOUyQ4Ux6deFBH

Heres mine:

Your score is: 29.

Approximate percentile score: 71.4%

Nicely done! Your score was better than 71.4% of other people's scores. You seem to at least have some knack for inferring social psychological phenomena without any experience in social psychology.

NOTE: THE WORSE YOU DO THE MORE NT YOU ARE

Last edited:
Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 24.

Approximate percentile score: 36.8%

Oh dear! Your score was worse than 63.2% of other people's scores. Social psychological skill doesn't seem to be your thing. Don't worry though, this doesn't mean that you don't have social intelligence or are not a socially skilled person. In fact, we found social psychological skill to relate negatively to extraversion in a number of studies.

yeah yeah suck my dick

Oh dear! Your score was worse than 63.2% of other people's scores. Social psychological skill doesn't seem to be your thing. Don't worry though, this doesn't mean that you don't have social intelligence or are not a socially skilled person. In fact, we found social psychological skill to relate negatively to extraversion in a number of studies.

yeah yeah suck my dick

"Oh dear!"

giphy.gif

Dont know what to say boyo, you must either be a fakecel or extremely aspie.

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 23.

Approximate percentile score: 30.8%

Oh dear! Your score was worse than 69.2% of other people's scores. Social psychological skill doesn't seem to be your thing. Don't worry though, this doesn't mean that you don't have social intelligence or are not a socially skilled person. In fact, we found social psychological skill to relate negatively to extraversion in a number of studies.

Oh dear! Your score was worse than 69.2% of other people's scores. Social psychological skill doesn't seem to be your thing. Don't worry though, this doesn't mean that you don't have social intelligence or are not a socially skilled person. In fact, we found social psychological skill to relate negatively to extraversion in a number of studies.

In fact, we found social psychological skill to relate negatively to extraversion in a number of studies.

So basically if you fail this test you are NT because only an aspie would spend his time studying human behavior to be able to answer these questions on the spot.

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 32.

Approximate percentile score: 87.4%

Fantastic! Your score was better than 87.4% of other people's scores. You have the ability to accurately infer how most people feel, think, and behave in social context without a background or little background in social psychology. In a way, you seem to be very good at capturing human's 'social nature'. This skill, which we call social psychological skill, has been linked to intelligence, a willingness to engage in complex thinking, melancholy, and introversion.

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 29.

Nicely done! Your score was better than 71.4% of other people's scores. You seem to at least have some knack for inferring social psychological phenomena without any experience in social psychology.

I think these are dumb but did it anyway for fun. Got 81.9%.

This goes along with the study (https://www.inquisitr.com/4829590/y...overts-are-natural-born-social-psychologists/) saying that incels are more likely to be natural born psychologists, IN OTHER WORDS THE BLACKPILL IS REAL

Heres the quiz, its 40 questions takes 10 minutes:
https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1XOUyQ4Ux6deFBH

Heres mine:

Your score is: 29.

NOTE: THE WORSE YOU DO THE MORE NT YOU ARE

I got the same result bro, high five.

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 34.

Approximate percentile score: 96.7%

Fantastic! Your score was better than 96.7% of other people's scores. You have the ability to accurately infer how most people feel, think, and behave in social context without a background or little background in social psychology. In a way, you seem to be very good at capturing human's 'social nature'. This skill, which we call social psychological skill, has been linked to intelligence, a willingness to engage in complex thinking, melancholy, and introversion.

Jesus. If only I was good at things other than filling blanks.

Fantastic! Your score was better than 96.7% of other people's scores. You have the ability to accurately infer how most people feel, think, and behave in social context without a background or little background in social psychology. In a way, you seem to be very good at capturing human's 'social nature'. This skill, which we call social psychological skill, has been linked to intelligence, a willingness to engage in complex thinking, melancholy, and introversion.

Jesus. If only I was good at things other than filling blanks.

Damn you mogged me.

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 33.

Approximate percentile score: 92.9%

Fantastic! Your score was better than 92.9% of other people's scores. You have the ability to accurately infer how most people feel, think, and behave in social context without a background or little background in social psychology. In a way, you seem to be very good at capturing human's 'social nature'. This skill, which we call social psychological skill, has been linked to intelligence, a willingness to engage in complex thinking, melancholy, and introversion.

Lol. Too bad I'm a high inhib, ethnic manlet otherwise I'd be slaying

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 25.

Approximate percentile score: 44.0%

Average! Your score was worse than 56.0% of other people's scores. You're not bad at social psychological skill, but you're not great either. Possibly your talents lie in other domains, such as social skills!

jfl

Tfw when your so low attention span and low IQ you cant even understand the questions

giphy.gif

This is gonna take longer than 10 mins. I will come back with my score.

Damn you mogged me.

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 33.

Approximate percentile score: 92.9%

Fantastic! Your score was better than 92.9% of other people's scores. You have the ability to accurately infer how most people feel, think, and behave in social context without a background or little background in social psychology. In a way, you seem to be very good at capturing human's 'social nature'. This skill, which we call social psychological skill, has been linked to intelligence, a willingness to engage in complex thinking, melancholy, and introversion.
Inch or a mile, a mog is a mog :)

Lol. Too bad I'm a high inhib, ethnic manlet otherwise I'd be slaying
Yeah, I feel I understand people's emotions and their intentions very well, but I can't function because also high inhib ethnic manlet.

weird questions
Is that signature not against the rules?

yeah yeah suck my dick

My percentile was 15%

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 30.

Approximate percentile score: 75.8%

Are you sure this is real? There's a lot of typos.

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 26.

Approximate percentile score: 49.5%

Average! Your score was better than 49.5% of other people's scores. You're not bad at social psychological skill, but you're not great either. Possibly your talents lie in other domains, such as social skills!

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 31.

Approximate percentile score: 81.9%

Nicely done! Your score was better than 81.9% of other people's scores. You seem to have a knack for inferring social psychological phenomena without any experience in social psychology.

Observing normies made it pretty simple tbqh.

Thanks for completing the quiz. Your score is: 27.

Approximate percentile score: 57.1%

Average! Your score was better than 57.1% of other people's scores. You're not bad at social psychological skill, but you're not great either. Possibly your talents lie in other domains, such as social skills!

28, not bad but not good either.

I got 87.4%
I'm not bad at understanding other people and social situations, I just fail to act NT

"This skill, which we call social psychological skill, has been linked to intelligence, a willingness to engage in complex thinking, melancholy, and introversion."

Yes I am indeed melancholic and introverted and have always been

>Your score is: 27
>Approximate percentile score: AUTISM

I got 92.9% and am very depressed and introverted.

My score was 24,does than mean im NT and a fakecel now?

Low IQcel checking in.

It's 5:30 am here but I'll try it

Result : 29

While being tired and bored

same.

but in full disclosure: the test doesn't apply to me since I've had a casual interest in social psych research for over a decade & even have a YT channel that discusses some of that discipline's findings. Each question in the quiz is actually based on major landmark studies in the field

Social Psychology is literally the WORST of the behavioural sciences when it comes to scientific rigour. I wouldn't take any of these tests seriously. I wouldn't take social psychology seriously. It's just a bunch of low IQ normies larping as scientists.

https://www.smh.com.au/healthcare/p...-unable-to-be-replicated-20170530-gwg9xh.html

Psychology is in the grip of a crisis. A groundswell of replication studies, which attempt to repeat cornerstone experiments, have eroded the integrity of numerous theories. A handful of high-profile data-falsifying cases have demolished others. Studies that have not withstood replication attempts include "goal priming", which formed the basis for 2000 subsequent studies and resulted from an experiment where people exposed to words about old age took longer to walk down a corridor, and a controversial study that found people were capable of seeing the future. A 2015 project that attempted to replicate 100 psychology experiments could not repeat the original studies in 40 per cent of cases. Some of these theories had been applied to human resources, dieting behaviour, motivational counselling and business management. The credibility of the entire discipline toppled in their wake.

"People tend to believe that beautiful people (physically attractive people) have superior personal qualities" literal blackpill.

Approximate percentile score: 57.1%

Average! Your score was better than 57.1% of other people's scores. You're not bad at social psychological skill, but you're not great either. Possibly your talents lie in other domains, such as social skills!

same.

but in full disclosure: the test doesn't apply to me since I've had a casual interest in social psych research for over a decade & even have a YT channel that discusses some of that discipline's findings. Each question in the quiz is actually based on major landmark studies in the field
Same. I used to watch a bunch of stefan molyneux, jordan peterson, joe rogan, and other people who take interest in the mind. Not as dedicated as you are to put my own ideas on YouTube tho. Any other thinker you can recommend?

Social Psychology is literally the WORST of the behavioural sciences when it comes to scientific rigour. I wouldn't take any of these tests seriously. I wouldn't take social psychology seriously. It's just a bunch of low IQ normies larping as scientists.

https://www.smh.com.au/healthcare/p...-unable-to-be-replicated-20170530-gwg9xh.html

Psychology is in the grip of a crisis. A groundswell of replication studies, which attempt to repeat cornerstone experiments, have eroded the integrity of numerous theories. A handful of high-profile data-falsifying cases have demolished others. Studies that have not withstood replication attempts include "goal priming", which formed the basis for 2000 subsequent studies and resulted from an experiment where people exposed to words about old age took longer to walk down a corridor, and a controversial study that found people were capable of seeing the future. A 2015project that attempted to replicate 100 psychology experiments could not repeat the original studies in 40 per cent of cases. Some of these theories had been applied to human resources, dieting behaviour, motivational counselling and business management. The credibility of the entire discipline toppled in their wake.

The replication crisis has hit social psych especially hard ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_psychology#Replication_crisis and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis#In_psychology are better synopses btw), I don't think that's grounds to dismiss an entire sub-discipline, but is certainly a good buyer beware warning when evaluating individual studies. The studies which form the basis of the questions in the quiz have been particularly robust (e.g., research on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_attribution_error [limitations] -- which is the sort of mental mistake Incel-tears makes when they blanket-accuse Incels of being in their situations because of P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L-I-T-Y ).