Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yale Study: Sad, Lonely Introverts Are Natural Born Social Psychologists

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★

This should be quite obvious tbh. If you're not actively caught up in socializing and recieving positive reinforcement, you're much more observant.

We see the world for what it is. WE ARE RIGHT
ALL CUCKTEARS USERS SHOULD ROPE FOR ACTIVELY DENYING REALITY

Nature's assigned mental garbage cans. Yep, story of my life!

Nature's assigned mental garbage cans. Yep, story of my life!
We are lower than garbage. At least garbage gets recycled,we are just here to store garbage.

About fucking time they realize this smh. We knew this years ago tbhngl.

We are lower than garbage. At least garbage gets recycled,we are just here to store garbage.
No, we are here to listen to other peoples voes and live vicariously through them. I hate that.

A common argument by cucktears is that we can't comment on how women behave because we don't directly interact with them.

You learn a hell of a lot more about how people behave when you sit down and just watch them.

A common argument by cucktears is that we can't comment on how women behave because we don't directly interact with them.

You learn a hell of a lot more about how people behave when you sit down and just watch them.

All cuck tear user should rope period

While in reality extrovert foids are becoming (((Therpapists))) and their reason why they wanted to find a job like this are because they were slighty anxious once in the bus while riding bus to job interview (i'm not kidding that was the reason why one foid decided to become a therapist). Retarded foids who were living on easy mode since start can't even imagine our single day, how were they supposed to help people if they can't sympathise with them? JFL at this world.

While in reality extrovert foids are becoming (((Therpapists))) and their reason why they wanted to find a job like this are because they were slighty anxious once in the bus while riding bus to job interview (i'm not kidding that was the reason why one foid decided to become a therapist)
They could never possibly understand our plight. More incels should become therapists instead of women.

They could never possibly understand our plight. More incels should become therapists instead of women.
You wouldn't want that. They'd probably be honest with you and tell the truth.

Well would you look at that

This should be quite obvious tbh. If you're not actively caught up in socializing and recieving positive reinforcement, you're much more observant.

We see the world for what it is. WE ARE RIGHT
ALL CUCKTEARS USERS SHOULD ROPE FOR ACTIVELY DENYING REALITY
People can deny reality when it's a system broken in your favor.Yale is defending its bullshit liberal status quo.
IT should really say:
Yale-study shows that highly successful people are willfully ignorant and decidedly dense to the issues of those they have privilege over.

No liberal humanitarian bullshit carries everywhere.
Body positive people still incline themselves towards hypergamy.

And normies will say we are deluded and live in a bubble when we are incredibly observant of the social hierarchy and lookism. Chads and foids are at the top and we are at the bottom :feelsautistic:

You wouldn't want that. They'd probably be honest with you and tell the truth.

Dr. Incel: So your diagnosis is in and I am going to prescribe you 1 dose of cyanide because there is just no hope for you. It's over, buddy boyo.

Incels are High IQ creatures but they can't manifest Maximum potential of their IQ because lack of holes.

TBHTBHTBH.

148 when i was in high school.

I can't even aspire to that because I have autism. :feelsrope:

An incel has the potential to become a great psychologist, but the main requirement for him is the ability to endure a truly painful suicidefuel because the psychology field is full of foids and SJWs. Only a mentally superior being can withstand the huge amount of pain which involves being around virtue signaling foids and normies in a social-science university.

Sounds about right.