Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [GTFIH] IT: “Sex doesn’t matter”, also IT: Well duh of course sex matters! it builds strong relationships, stupid Incels!

4002.gif

They never cherry pick our stickied posts

Doesn't fit the narrative. It's no fun stomping Goombas if you stop to think about if maybe they have families, and something compelled them to be where they are.

i honestly still can't believe they're still posting on that site. i mean fuck they're more obsessed with inceldom than we are.

i honestly still can't believe they're still posting on that site. i mean fuck they're more obsessed with inceldom than we are.
the funny thing is when no one is saying any woman hating shit on r/braincels, u/idealisticbitch trolls them to start the cesspool of endless updoots over and over again.

its like CWC and the trolls
Doesn't fit the narrative. It's no fun stomping Goombas if you stop to think about if maybe they have families, and something compelled them to be where they are.
Everyting actually fits IT’s relatives.

If somoene on braincels said how they were having a bad day because a group of women bullied him at UNI IT would say that OP got laughed at and wanged to slaughter them all

Last edited: