Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [GTFIH, I NEED HELP] I ordered pizza and fries but forgot to order a drink

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I'm so fucking stupid. I'm walking around my house hitting stuff in anger. I could go to the shop and buy a bottle of pepsi, but I don't want anyone seeing me today. I feel too subhuman currently.
What the fuck should I do!?!?!

Is water enough to enjoy my meal with?

ill trade you the chips for some coke

go to the gas station and get one

or steal one from your local safeway if you have one :feelskek:

its also called "Cars"

go to the gas station and get one

or steal one from your local safeway if you have one :feelskek:

its also called "Cars"
I'm thinking of walking to the gas station (driver's license pill) but it's like a 2 minute walk and there's plenty of people around today due to the weather.

yup some nt autism shit

go get ur damn soda you lazy fatass :feelswhat:
I don't think I can do it. I feel my heart racing at the thought of going outside today.

okay, i'm gonna fucking do it. If I don't report back soon, then i'm gone forever. Wish me luck. This won't be easy.

Nobody mentioned this, but what kind of degenerate eats fries with a pizza?

I'm so fucking stupid. I'm walking around my house hitting stuff in anger. I could go to the shop and buy a bottle of pepsi, but I don't want anyone seeing me today. I feel too subhuman currently.

pepsi?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
My nigger are you fucking retarded?
Who drinks that orangutan, camel piss drink?

I'm back. Almost bumped into a normie I know, but luckily he didn't see. All is good. Got a can of diet pepsi.

Nobody mentioned this, but what kind of degenerate eats fries with a pizza?
what?? That's like the most normie combination of food.

pepsi?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
My nigger are you fucking retarded?
Who drinks that orangutan, camel piss drink?
pepsi mogs coke.

what?? That's like the most normie combination of food.
Man I've never heard of that. Never combined pizza with fries. Fries go with burgers or something.

If you can order pizza, you NT mog me

I drink water with meals even pizza and fastfood 90% of the time.

You don't need Jewish drinks.

say to the delivery guy that he forgot your coke then argue a bit and you will have your drink

say to the delivery guy that he forgot your coke then argue a bit and you will have your drink
I'm way too autistic and beta to do that and those guys can barely speak English anyway. And wouldn't he need to have it in the car already? He'd have to take it out of someone else's order.

I'm way too autistic and beta to do that and those guys can barely speak English anyway. And wouldn't he need to have it in the car already? He'd have to take it out of someone else's order.
yea but do you think any delivery guy is high iq enough to remember what you ordered
Either you will ruin his day (good for you) or get a coke (good for you)
Its not like he will throw your pizza away :feelsokman:
Ngl I wouldnt do it irl but I think it would work lol

yea but do you think any delivery guy is high iq enough to remember what you ordered
Either you will ruin his day (good for you) or get a coke (good for you)
Its not like he will throw your pizza away :feelsokman:
Ngl I wouldnt do it irl but I think it would work lol
If I ordered from there again, he'd probably jizz in my pizza.

Imagine thinking that the only drinks in existence are pepsi and coke:lul::lul:
Typical Amerimutt :feelshaha:
well what do you drink to be a special and unique little butterfly? If you're eating fast food shit, the best drink to go with that is pepsi and coke.

well what do you drink to be a special and unique little butterfly? If you're eating fast food shit, the best drink to go with that is pepsi and coke.
I get Fanta Lemonade:feelsLSD:

just drink water :feelsaww: