Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel GTFIH and share your most brutal female stories

MentallyBroken

MentallyBroken

Recruit
★★★
What's been the cruelest, most horrid thing a foid has done to you?

I can share one, in elementary school a group of foids stood me up in front of the class like it was a reward ceremony and presented me with a certificate that said 'ugliest nose' and the whole class laughed. It is one of my worst memories and sometimes it still keeps me up at night.

stacy pushed my shit off the desk in highschool

stacy pushed my shit off the desk in highschool
brutal, sometimes it's the little things that can really get to you when they accumulate over time, I'm sorry this happened

Elementary school, a foid was trying to bully me, after school time I slapped her with a PVC tube and made her feel great pain.

I was like 7 years old and this girl I liked just came up to me and said "Just so you know I don't like you". BITCH I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING :feelstastyman::feelsrope:

Some noodlewhore kept dropping her pencil in front of me and I kept picking it up for her, by the 5 time I did it, I realized she was just fucking with me and I stop picking it up for that bitch.