Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Creepy stories thread

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
A thread to share stories of things that have happened to you that are creepy.

Here's mine.

Light flash

When I was around eight I was having difficulty sleeping in a hotel. It was late at night and I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I saw a great flash of light appear from the windows. In an instant it was daytime and I was in the same position. It was a very odd experience and to this day I haven't forgotten about it.

X ray sleep walking

This is another very odd experience I had as a child. I fell asleep in my bed when I had a dream I was walking through my childhood house and I could see through all the walls and see the individual screws,wood, basically everything. In the dream I eventually reached a chair in the family room and sat down. I woke up on that very chair and found that I had a strange pain on my thigh. When I checked my thigh I found a scar. It's probably just a coincidence but I still found it strange.

Childhood imagination

This is the last story of abnormal happenings I'll share as it's the last out of ordinary thing that ever occurred to me. I was 13 and at the time I was watching a lot of scary videos on YouTube. While I was sitting in the living room I started day dreaming about frightening things I had seen in YouTube when I suddenly felt a sense of dread. I thought it to be just paranoia from consuming so much content but suddenly an object flew across the room and landed by my feet. I was absolutely terrified and screamed loudly. However when I told family members they simply mocked me and laughed.

If you have any frightening experiences please share

My old house is possessed.

Hi I am stacy and an indian short man said hi to me :foidSoy: so scary omg!

i used to take a lot of Benadryl for childhood allergies and i saw shadow people quite often

i used to take a lot of Benadryl for childhood allergies and i saw shadow people quite often
Did they have any recognizable features?

As a kid, me, my mother and a neighborher kid were in our living room and there was some sort of weird red dot of light that was coming out of a pack of magazines and toys on top of a desk. It was weird because the light dot was moving or something, almost like a living thing, like a bug or a fly. The neighbor kid even tried to pet it, jfl. For some reason, we didn't remove the magazines to see where that light was coming from. I think it was so that the light wouldn't shut off, and also because there was a shit ton of magazines and toys on that desk, removing them would have been hard.

I believe later on i checked the desk again and concluded it was some kinda toy. Surely there must be an explanation but it was really weird how that red light dot was moving like a living being without anyone moving anything.

This was not a dream. I even asked my mother just now and she remembered it as well. This happened when i was a small child. Thats why i dont remember the details and why it may sound nonsensical.

I was laying in bed after taking 3 mg melatonin and I saw a flash of light and I hallucinated an hyper-realistic red bull.

I was laying in bed after taking 3 mg melatonin and I saw a flash of light and I hallucinated an hyper-realistic red bull.
Like the energy drink?

As a kid, me, my mother and a neighborher kid were in our living room and there was some sort of weird red dot of light that was coming out of a pack of magazines and toys on top of a desk. It was weird because the light dot was moving or something, almost like a living thing, like a bug or a fly. The neighbor kid even tried to pet it, jfl. For some reason, we didn't remove the magazines to see where that light was coming from. I think it was so that the light wouldn't shut off, and also because there was a shit ton of magazines and toys on that desk, removing them would have been hard.

I believe later on i checked the desk again and concluded it was some kinda toy. Surely there must be an explanation but it was really weird how that red light dot was moving like a living being without anyone moving anything.

This was not a dream. I even asked my mother just now and she remembered it as well. This happened when i was a small child. Thats why i dont remember the details and why it may sound nonsensical.
Did the room have open windows?

One time(I even made a thread about this) I was high & drunk trying to cope, and had the worst vomiting fit ever; I genuinely thought I was going to throw up blood or my guts.

One time(I even made a thread about this) I was high & drunk trying to cope, and had the worst vomiting fit ever; I genuinely thought I was going to throw up blood or my guts.
Kek

Post thread.

I think it is a demon mimicking poltergeist activity.

Probably some spirit, when people die some wander in their homes even though they're dead and cause ruckus. You can clean the house from dread by burning sage in a bowl and walking around with the smoke.

I was sitting down, heard a knock in my door, opened it and no one was there. I also found one of my chargers had been moved inside a drawer. They're spirits.

Last edited:
I was sitting down, heard a knock in my door, opened it and no one was there. I also found one of my chargers had been moved inside a drawer. They're spirits.
Hmmm. Maybe.

Light flash

When I was around eight I was having difficulty sleeping in a hotel. It was late at night and I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I saw a great flash of light appear from the windows. In an instant it was daytime and I was in the same position. It was a very odd experience and to this day I haven't forgotten about it.
Same but it wasn't in a hotel

Melatonin makes you high?

So you were taking around 30 Benadryls as a child? Sounds like larp.

Spiderman Out Of Nowhere Gif

Probably some spirit, when people die some wander in their homes even though they're dead and cause ruckus. You can clean the house from dread by burning sage in a bowl and walking around with the smoke.
Bible says that those are demons in disguise.