Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GTFIH All Ye Incels Who Have Abandoned Hope!!

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
Uncle Ben's PUA University and Institute of Bluepilled Studies is opening for enrollment today!!! For the low, low price of $999.99 USD....Uncle Ben will show you how to get any woman 15-35 of any race at any time. I will show you how to cold approach, hold frame and assert your masculine authority to get any girl to sleep with you!! Any girl! There is hope for you, too. It doesn't matter your race, age, disability or social skills or your height or how you look.

But Uncle Ben, you say, I 'm 5'2, potbellied, balding, Indian, a janitor and 60 years old. Is there any hope for me??? Yes! Yes there is! Come on down to Uncle Ben''s PUA University!!

But Uncle Ben, you say, I have Cruzon syndrome and a severe case of social anxiety. I also have a bad case of allergies to grass which causes me to sneeze uncontrollably and break out with hives all over my body. I also have a phobia of the dark which causes me to have to sleep with a night light at age 30. Is there any hope for me?? Yes! Yes there is. In fact, I had a student with your exact same problems. He graduated from Uncle Ben's PUA University and Institute of Bluepilled Studies and now has a 15 y/o, HQNP, Blonde girlfriend. She even got emancipated so that she could move in with him before she turned 18. From what I hear, they have a very active sex life.

But Uncle Ben, you say, I am an ethnic that speaks broken English and suffers from dwarfism which has left me only 3'11 tall. I also have a stubborn foot fungus that causes my feet to emit a horrible smell which can be smelled through my socks and shoes, is there any hope for me?? Yes! Yes there is. I can show you how to use your masculine authority to get women to get wet over your noxious foot odor.

This semester, there'll be two special guest instructors, Chad and Tyrone. Using our time tested PUA techniques, they will run day game at the local mall to show you how easy picking up girls can be!!

Don't delay call 1 888 HEIGHTDOESNTMATTER OR 1900 WHATSONTHEINSIDETHATCOUNTS to enroll today. Operators are standing by. We accept cash (U.S. Currency only), all major credit cards, money orders and cashiers checks. No personal checks.

Here's a testimonial from one of our recent graduates, Dan M from Alaska:

My mom was concerned that I was still a VIRGIN and wanted me to lose my virginity before I turned 51. I am her only child and she wants grandchildren. So for my 50th birthday, she enrolled me in Uncle Bens PUA University and Institute of Bluepilled Studies. I'm a 5'4 Chinese guy who's your stereotypical socially awkward nerd. I also have a mild case of Down Syndrome. After graduating, I now bang new Stacies every weekend.

EGUEPSURQFCKUTX20150413184445

You see all of the girls on top. I've banged all of them. And the two on the right are pregnant with my two children. A boy and a girl. And all 3 of us are moving in together next week. It was the best decision I ever made!

"$999.99 USD"

Nice try, goy you ain't getting my money.

thanks uncle ben

I'm in, prime young pussy for me

This is real.....did you read Dan M's testimonial????

The sad thing is your jokes are not absurd enough to be funny, because PUA teachers are truly selling the bluepill using this hypocritical rhetoric. PUA con-artists are currently using even more absurd hooks to scam people.

The sad thing is your jokes are not absurd enough to be funny, because PUA teachers are truly selling the bluepill using this hypocritical rhetoric. PUA con-artists are currently using even more absurd hooks to scam people.
So you're saying that a guy with Cruzon syndrome, severe social anxiety, allergies to grass and a phobia of the dark can't get a 15 year old blonde Stacy jailbait to fall madly in love with him using PUA techniques???

Well what are we waiting for :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But Uncle Ben, you say, I 'm 5'2, potbellied, balding, Indian, a janitor and 60 years old. Is there any hope for me??? Yes! Yes there is! Come on down to Uncle Ben''s PUA University!!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: