Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming GTA 6 is on the way. But you may be disappointed. Not just in this, but many other future games.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

GTA 5 was a big damn shiny game. Won lots of awards. Problem is, we're learning just how badly you need to exploit game dev crews to make a game as big and shiny as GTA V. There's been a lot of controversy about "crunch." Lotta backlash. So much backlash that Rockstar is working on changes. Instead of making one huge game all at once, with maybe some DLC here and there, they're going to focus on moderately sized games that are reasonable for game dev crews to make by a certain deadline. And then add the rest via DLC.

I know what you're thinking, that's specifically the main critique of DLC. Why people hate it so much. It's used to sell people partial games that you have to buy DLC to get the full experience for. But this crunch controversy is so big, and between games like Mortal Kombat and Smash Bros. making big events of DLC releases, maybe people soften to DLC if it means being nicer to game developers?

Whatever sells more games, I'm sure that's what they'll go with.

The gaming industry has well and truly gone to shit. Everything is about DLC and updates. They never bother to finish anything properly and just sit back milking online and micro transactions. They should have began making a new GTA game back in 2015. They're 5 years late.

You know back in the day we got GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas all within 3-4 years depending on what system you were on.

Coool tbh.
Doubt I'll be able to run it.

High iq thread but im too dumb to understand it right now

Everyone praises rockstar games for gta online and how they constantly update it.

It should have been released with the contend that's in by now lol. Back then gta online was basically empty

The gaming industry has well and truly gone to shit. Everything is about DLC and updates. They never bother to finish anything properly and just sit back milking online and micro transactions. They should have began making a new GTA game back in 2015. They're 5 years late.

You know back in the day we got GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas all within 3-4 years depending on what system you were on.
i remember when games weee $60 now they're almost $90 and the games now aren't made like they used to be

They only think about cash bro

It'd be ok for game devs to do this if each game consisted of three parts that individually cost $20 to buy so that once you finally got the whole game it was the standard $60.

The problem is all these shitty evil asshole companies are most likely NOT going to do it this way.

If they even bothered with my 3 part model each part would probably cost $60 each as the FF7 remake will probably end up costing for each piece once the other two pieces for it to complete it are finally out.

High iq thread but im too dumb to understand it right now

"Crunch culture" is coming to an end, and Rockstar will probably be the one to kill it. People will look at Rockstar of all developers, treating their staff nicer, and be like "Well if they're doing it, we should have to as well."

Games will be smaller, DLC will be more plentiful, but the job of making games will be less hectic for the codemonkey and the 3D modeler.

Yeh they definetly gonna go ahead with doing da dlc ting. Rockstar ain't da type of niggas to make u have to pay 4 it every time doe imo.

fak rockstar. ruining my games

That's weird knowing that the PS5 will come out by the end of this year, they have a much powerful machine and so possibilities to work in...

The gaming industry has well and truly gone to shit. Everything is about DLC and updates. They never bother to finish anything properly and just sit back milking online and micro transactions. They should have begun making a new GTA game back in 2015. They're 5 years late.

True, as I was already bored by GTA V in 2015.

In the first place, GTA III came out in 2001, GTA VC in 2002, and GTA SA in 2004. I remember well since I bought the games the day they were released. Then, GTA LCS in 2005, GTA VCS in 2006, GTA IV in 2008, GTA IV EFLC in 2009, finally GTA V and Online in 2013...logically the next should have been in 2015-16. Rockstar made a huge apathetic pause counting their huge profits instead of continuing the good copes for us.

this tbh, for instance, literally every fighting game nowadays is just a lazy cash grab with tons of dlc. Look at Mortal Kombat, Smash Bros, Tekken, DB Fighter Z, what do they all have in common? DLC

besides the based japs every western game produced in the last decade has been mostly trash outside a few titles. even rockstar's rdr2 was weak compared to its predecessors (still better than most games though). so i'm not really bothered by delays, it's likely the game itself won't be great

unsurprisingly the decline of games in the west also correlates with the introduction of more foids into the industry and outrage media like kotaku getting angry at breasts which means western releases of jap games are censored now. you see small male dev teams that create great and memorable games in the past, then you fast forward to this clown world and look at the present teams and it's like a fucking circle

"Crunch culture" is coming to an end, and Rockstar will probably be the one to kill it. People will look at Rockstar of all developers, treating their staff nicer, and be like "Well if they're doing it, we should have to as well."

Games will be smaller, DLC will be more plentiful, but the job of making games will be less hectic for the codemonkey and the 3D modeler.
fuck dude i just hope gta6 will be good

this tbh, for instance, literally every fighting game nowadays is just a lazy cash grab with tons of dlc. Look at Mortal Kombat, Smash Bros, Tekken, DB Fighter Z, what do they all have in common? DLC

Honestly mate I'm pretty out of the loop on modern games. The newest games i own are CoD WW2 or RDR2 and honestly i wasn't massively impressed by either of them. I had been playing through some of my old games again but I'm really just not impressed by anything that is out today.
True, as I was already bored by GTA V in 2015.

In the first place, GTA III came out in 2001, GTA VC in 2002, and GTA SA in 2004. I remember well since I bought the games the day they were released. Then, GTA LCS in 2005, GTA VCS in 2006, GTA IV in 2008, GTA IV EFLC in 2009, finally GTA V and Online in 2013...logically the next should have been in 2015-16. Rockstar made a huge apathetic pause counting their huge profits instead of continuing the good copes for us.

You know i never really liked GTA4 all that much but i did think 5 was a very good game. I still play it sometimes but i think the good days of gaming are long, long over mate. I don't think i will bother getting a new console. I'm planning on joining the PC master race.

Last edited:
In development?

Nigga GTA 5 has been out for like 7 years

GTA online is not only hot flaming garbage but the reason rockstar will never make good games consistently ever again. Red dead 2 was the very last of that ever happening again, and that's because it's been developed for a near decade prior.

Not gonna buy

Honestly mate I'm pretty out of the loop on modern games. The newest games i own are CoD WW2 or RDR2 and honestly i wasn't massively impressed by either of them. I had been playing through some of my old games again but I'm really just not impressed by anything that is out today.

You know i never really liked GTA4 all that much but i did think 5 was a very good game. I still play it sometimes but i think the good days of gaming are long, long over mate. I don't think i will bother getting a new console. I'm planning on joining the PC master race.
I become depressed after playing a lot of GTA V in 2015, so I came back to GTA IV which the story is more Blackpilled.

The main think I don't like with GTA IV is that there is only city, no countryside, which on the other side I appreciated in GTA V.

As I wrote, they should have released GTA VI in 2015-16. Rockstar is only a band of lazy Jews making tons of money of the Online old game, which I didn't appreciated at all, by the way. I even prefer to play back GTA SA/VC/III than this shit.
GTA online is not only hot flaming garbage but the reason rockstar will never make good games consistently ever again. Red dead 2 was the very last of that ever happening again, and that's because it's been developed for a near decade prior.
Red Dead Redemption 2, is pretty based, except that the "hero" defends women's rights at some point, which is cucked anyway and fucked up all the game.

Tbh "devs" in general need a humbling. Work them harder, I say!

GTA is for Normfags E Thot orbiters:feelsugh:

Red Dead Redemption 2, is pretty based, except that the "hero" defends women's rights at some point, which is cucked anyway and fucked up all the game.

Lol that game isn't based at all. The main character is a blonde gigachad and there's a 'strong woman' character too. I was surprised since the GTA games are based when it comes to foids.

Everyone praises rockstar games for gta online and how they constantly update it.

It should have been released with the contend that's in by now lol. Back then gta online was basically empty
Greedstar ruined online imo

besides the based japs every western game produced in the last decade has been mostly trash outside a few titles. even rockstar's rdr2 was weak compared to its predecessors (still better than most games though). so i'm not really bothered by delays, it's likely the game itself won't be great

unsurprisingly the decline of games in the west also correlates with the introduction of more foids into the industry and outrage media like kotaku getting angry at breasts which means western releases of jap games are censored now. you see small male dev teams that create great and memorable games in the past, then you fast forward to this clown world and look at the present teams and it's like a fucking circle
Video games have become too popular. Its all just a business now. Indie game developers with passion are hidden in obscurity by foreigners who dump asset flipped games onto the android marketplace and steam. All of the triple A devs are focused on making huge online games with a fuckton of microtransactions to squeeze all the money out of their fandom. Nobody in the business is making games because they want to anymore, the ones who do are buried under a mountain of shit
Lol that game isn't based at all. The main character is a blonde gigachad and there's a 'strong woman' character too. I was surprised since the GTA games are based when it comes to foids.
That's probably a sign of whats coming in the next GTA. GTA 5 was released in 2013. There were some liberal/feminist ideas back then, but it was NOTHING compared to nowadays. Now there are a fuckton of articles and trannies on twitter who are forcing major devs to put this shit in. Or to hire trannies/women who put this shit in their games.

Trust me, the next GTA will have a female character for sure. And there will be a bunch of liberal bullshit all over the game. Lots of radio segments making fun of "straight white males" and "trump" as if there weren't enough media outlets doing so

Last edited:
I was being ironical ;)

gta 5 is empty and boring

gta 5 is empty and boring
Yeah, its a piece of shit.

Honestly GTA as a series shot its wad with Vice City.

Its been basically all downhill from there.

Unless of course you're one of the people that really liked San Andreas that is.

Unless of course you're one of those (brown) people that really liked San Andreas that is. Did I mention fuck the blacks?
wow racist nigger
DeafeningImperturbableBoilweevil max 1mb

I think my main problem with SA other than its story coming off as bland (despite having a basically likeable cast of characters) is that they were willing to make an Easy E homage via the "Ridah" character but no 2pac?

Yeah, fuck you Rockstar.

don't care I wouldn't have money to afford it anyway

GTA IV was better imo

I played GTA 5 for 7 hours then stopped.

It was very boring ngl

Handsome gorilla shabani 5a43a3c42f180  700

Will we have to buy the incomplete game at full price and then pay for DLCs too every couple of months until the game is any good maybe a year from first buying it?
I wonder if it will be Woke too?
Maybe instead of killing prostitutes the main character is a prostitute? But she only serves Tyrones and simply findoms cucks?
That would make a good game.

When the main missions are basically 40 to 50 hours, how can they keep the same game in the shop for 7 years?

Any new game of this series should be released every year, max every 2 y, just like it was the case in the 2000s.

Greedstar, took over 5 year years to release GTA V, an unprecedented, and now...seems like their vids games are soon going to be released once each decade, with more and more bluepill stories and content, incomplete games. Thank you Rockstar, you used to make good games up until 2013, you're totally crossed-out for me now.

Over for lowspeccels
Yeah pretty much.
Most new games are boring and I mostly just play strategy games that do not require a 1080 or something.

Not gonna buy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back