Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Growth hormones for the young men in my family

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was wondering at what age teens growth spurts occur 12-16? or 14-18?

Anyway just wondering so that I can give my youngsters in the family growth hormones to make them tall and shieeeet.

What are the growth hormones called and where can I buy them?

I was wondering at what age teens growth spurts occur 12-16? or 14-18?

Anyway just wondering so that I can give my youngsters in the family growth hormones to make them tall and shieeeet.

What are the growth hormones called and where can I buy them?
Growth hormones don't make you taller than your genetically programmed height.

12-16 and you can only get it from a doctor. The stuff they sell online is a scam.

It actually can, but it doesn't alter your genes.
The reason kids who get HGH get significantly taller is because they have idiopathic short stature.
If you give a normal kid who doesn't have any condition HGH, they will not grow taller than their programmed height, and it might actually cause their growth plates to close earlier, meaning that they might end up shorter.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/uacobk/i_have_ruined_my_sons_life/

Last edited:
The reason kids who get HGH get significantly taller is because they have idiopathic short stature.
If you give a normal kid who doesn't have any condition HGH, they will not grow taller than their programmed height, and it might actually cause their growth plates to close earlies, meaning that they might end up shorter.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/uacobk/i_have_ruined_my_sons_life/

Their growth plates may fuse faster, but they'll still grow a couple of inches before the plates are closed. It's usually best to take it when you're going through a major growth spurt.

Their growth plates may fuse faster, but they'll still grow a couple of inches before the plates are closed. It's usually best to take it when you're going through a major growth spurt.
They'll still be shorter than what their height would have been.

100% if they're the right age and doctors will give it to them. :feelsjuice:

They'll still be shorter than what their height would have been.
Not if they take it while going through a big growth spurt. It will be like an additional boost.

Not if they take it while going through a big growth spurt. It will be like an additional boost.
It doesn't. Growth Hormone isn't a magical substance that overrites DNA.
Most studies have shown that there is a very low chance of HGH height gains being over 5-6cm.

If you give a normal kid who doesn't have any condition HGH, they will not grow taller than their programmed height, and it might actually cause their growth plates to close earlies, meaning that they might end up shorter.

He should have Put himself over His wife " . Being 5 3 in this World is Trash , Infact everything is Trash unless your
6 1 .

This Shit fucking Gynocentric World.

He should have Put himself over His wife " . Being 5 3 in this World is Trash , Infact everything is Trash unless your
6 1 .

This Shit fucking Gynocentric World.
Growth Hormone injections in kids can also have side effects that might show up later in life. Generally speaking, him listening to his wife and not giving him growth hormones was the right thing to do and really, there was no way he could reach even 170cm with Growth Hormones.
He should have got married to a taller woman.

It doesn't. Growth Hormone isn't a magical substance that overrites DNA.
Most studies have shown that there is a very low chance of HGH height gains being over 5-6cm.
View attachment 699432
That study only talks about kids, not teens.

That study only talks about kids, not teens.
The same is true for teenagers. Growth Hormones can shorten puberty for normal teens and cause them to end up shorter than what they were supposed to be. People who have long puberties and up taller than people who have short puberties.
There is no evidense to suggest that HGH can increase the height of anyone enough to be above average, and in cases where the kid/edolescent is very short, it doesn't make them catch up, they're still shorter than average.

The same is true for teenagers. Growth Hormones can shorten puberty for normal teens and cause them to end up shorter than what they were supposed to be. People who have long puberties and up taller than people who have short puberties.
There is no evidense to suggest that HGH can increase the height of anyone enough to be above average, and in cases where the kid/edolescent is very short, it doesn't make them catch up, they're still shorter than average.
How do you know if it's the same with teenagers when there are no studies that proves it? HGH doesn't shorten your puberty, it only makes fuses your growth plates faster. Also there are countless deathnics that went from being short as a kid to being tall as an adult out of nowhere, even though no one in their families are tall, all because their parents gave them HGH.

How do you know if it's the same with teenagers when there are no studies that proves it? HGH doesn't shorten your puberty, it only makes fuses your growth plates faster. Also there are countless deathnics that went from being short as a kid to being tall as an adult out of nowhere, even though no one in their families are tall, all because their parents gave them HGH.
HGH injections start before the kids reach puberty.
Theoretically, the longer you give HGH, the taller the kid can get.
There is no evidence that HGH can make someone tall if they were short.

HGH injections start before the kids reach puberty.
Some parents get their kids HGH when they're teenagers, as a last resort.
There is no evidence that HGH can make someone tall if they were short.
The whole point of HGH is to make someone a lot taller than they're supposed to be.

And they're wrong.
The whole point of HGH is to make someone a lot taller than they're supposed to be.
And it doesn't. HGH doesn't make kids more than 3-6 cm taller.
Short children who get HGH are still short.

And they're wrong.

And it doesn't. HGH doesn't make kids more than 3-6 cm taller.
Short children who get HGH are still short.
Cope. It can make you at least 3" taller. Parents shouldn't be giving HGH to their children when they're not teenagers because it'll fuse their growth plates at an earlier age. That's their fault.

Cope. It can make you at least 3" taller. Parents shouldn't be giving HGH to their children when they're not teenagers because it'll fuse their growth plates at an earlier age. That's their fault.
Do you have any studies to support that?
The only studies I've ever found is that at best HGH injections make you grow to your genetic potential.

Do you have any studies to support that?
The only studies I've ever found is that at best HGH injections make you grow to your genetic potential.
I can't find any studies for teens using HGH, but I found a few articles and videos.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrw6rLSf89o

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59S2_EuG0VI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP0dlhyoH6A

I can't find any studies for teens using HGH, but I found a few articles and videos.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrw6rLSf89o

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59S2_EuG0VI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP0dlhyoH6A

Alright, I'll check them out and then reply.

any evidence? Just asking for a friend

This is what you autists on this forum who think blackpilling normies would benefit us and/or be a good thing in general fail to comprehend. If competition is already high, hypergamy is running rampant and obtaining sex becomes more difficult by the day. Why the fuck would you blackpill other men (not to mention foids, which is what blackpilling the masses encapsulates), who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, keep them in their NPC mentality.

Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it. Don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence, instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread the blackpill wether it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.

6'2 Chads and Tyrones are wearing lifts in 2023 because of autists like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more incel than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will ever be JFL), but it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT, on top of turning everyone but yourself into more of a NPC cuck than they already were.

This is what you autists on this forum who think blackpilling normies would benefit us and/or be a good thing in general fail to comprehend. If competition is already high, hypergamy is running rampant and obtaining sex becomes more difficult by the day. Why the fuck would you blackpill other men (not to mention foids, which is what blackpilling the masses encapsulates), who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, keep them in their NPC mentality.

Normies will be looksmaxing in the future and it will beyond over. This shit needs to be kept to these forums and that's it. Don't say looks are everything and come up with evidence, instead say nothing about it or spread the bluepill. Undermine the competition. Don't spread the blackpill wether it is YouTube, Twitter, especially Instagram, just say work on your personality bro.

6'2 Chads and Tyrones are wearing lifts in 2023 because of autists like you. If the majority of the male population becomes blackpilled, you'll just be more incel than you were before. I get it that most men feel the urge to "help" and "protect" others by teaching them useful knowledge because it makes them feel like a father figure (which none of you will ever be JFL), but it only hurts you in the long run. What reward do you expect to receive when you blackpill a normie? That's right, nothing.

Don't treat other people like they're your sons. Spread the bluepill instead, it makes you appear more NT, on top of turning everyone but yourself into more of a NPC cuck than they already were.
true though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back