Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Growing stops at 16

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
do ur plates stop at 16 I'm 17 5'7 I ve been coping for a while about getting another growth spurt at least 1 in it won't happen will it

It's different for everyone, there's a chance you can still grow

I personally stopped growing at age 15.

if i could get at least 1 more i would be happy

No I shot up 6 inches between ages 17 and 18. But this is because I had a delayed puberty due to my low T

felt this:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I've personally stopped dead in the tracks, not slowed down, for 9 months.
My dad measures my height against the wall every month, haven't grown a fucking centimetre.

You still have a chance to grow

I stopped growing at 13 and then grew about an inch at 19 (I lost like 40 pounds in that time so I'm not sure if has anythign to do with that)

Depends tbh, I had a minor growth spurt after 18 (6cm)

no puberty ends around 18
you might still gain a bit of bone.

For most you are close to your final height at that age. Some can get another growth spurt(s) till 18. Growing at 19, 20 is rare and basically non-existent at 21+ unless you have a medical condition.

I'm 18 and still smaller then most 9th graders

I stopped growing earlier than that tbh

did not happen 4 me!

Just tell me your approximate height.
That's the one approximate I'll tend to get wrong by quite a bit, but if I had to I would think around 5'4 (it may be off from how tall I really am though)

That's the one approximate I'll tend to get wrong by quite a bit, but if I had to I would think around 5'4 (it may be off from how tall I really am though)

I see.

I'm around there as well.

im justpraying give me a growth spurt from 5ft 7 to 5ft 9 or 10

For me it did. I can still wear shoes / clothes I bought 5 years ago, even the tight ones still suits me. Like wtf man..