Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Grouchy Old Patriot bullied me when I posted Subhuman Niceguy’s boomer thread to him

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Grouchy Old Patriot is a YouTube personality and yet another one of those tiresome know it all boomer faggot patriotards that clearly clings to the just world fallacy like a nigger to crack rock. :feelsahh:

View: https://youtu.be/H3E_IexFDwg

So when I posted @Subhuman Niceguy’s opening post from his boomer topic as a reply on Groucho’s channel…

The porcine patriot had this to say to your hero: :feelsclown:

Grouchy old fatass blocking pussy said:
Sounds like a bitter little ass whiney troglodyte. Try growing up, growing a pair and doing something positive about it instead of sitting in your boomer mommies paid for basement whining about it. The only good thing about incels like you is ya’ll won’t reproduce.

I of course always being up for a retarded internet flame war quickly responded back like the utter genius of comedy that I am with:

Krobus said:
Yeah, like a hateful, ugly old fat fuck like you will ever reproduce either.

(Krobus= my youtube channel name)
Of course the boomer as always only could talk big but in reality was a blocking or reporting pussy as my reply to his insult was soon deleted. :feelshaha:

The point of making you all aware of this crusty old shithead? :feelshehe:

Well if you’re bored you can now possibly be entertained by watching his shit content and scoffing at his fortune cookie, cliche tier “boomer wisdom” shaking your heads at the sheer all too common stupidity of it all or directly engaging with the fool and posting whatever humorous insults he burps and spews and farts your way right here in this thread! :feelskek:

I‘m not suggesting or implying any of you outright insult him either, just politely post your disagreements with his various views and he’ll be the one to show his proverbial ass first, since he’s very thin skinned, considering how he reacted to the relatively tame Subhuman Niceguy post I copied and pasted for him.

Though if you do this and feel he’s being too unfair or too mean to you, feel free to report his channel en mass and maybe “ya’ll” can get this good ol boy shithead shut down and off of the internet and back to the retirement home where he belongs. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Redpiller/bluepiller boomer faggots like him are always the same; gaslight those with legitimate gripes about the world with the usual "grow up" spiel with no real indication that they understand even a little bit about how morally degraded and corrupt the world is, one individual subhuman certainly not being able to change anything about it... :society:

He basically grew up in the most blessed time of the now horribly declining USA, probably as the usual white normie, and pretending like living through it gives him some form of higher knowledge or wisdom is absurd. :feelshaha:

He's just another faggot trying to be one of these relatable "I'm not an out of touch boomer, I'm cool! I'm just like you!" niggers who needs to be lynched. FUck this guy. I'm reporting this broke nigga's channel.

No wonder these redneck boomers hate education so much, they are dumb as shit, they didn't have the grades to even get into university and if they did they would be C students or failures. This moron doesn't realize we live in a tyrannical system and just goes on about muh responsibility, not watching 30 minutes of that shit. These ecelebs are just like leftists except make hour long videos instead of walls of text.

Hahahaha, fat pimp is awesome

Boomers had life on easy mode. Tons of living wage jobs, no college degree required. Cheap and nice homes. A family could live off one income while mom stayed home. Boomers left nothing for future generations.

Redpiller/bluepiller boomer faggots like him are always the same; gaslight those with legitimate gripes about the world with the usual "grow up" spiel with no real indication that they understand even a little bit about how morally degraded and corrupt the world is, one individual subhuman certainly not being able to change anything about it... :society:

He basically grew up in the most blessed time of the now horribly declining USA, probably as the usual white normie, and pretending like living through it gives him some form of higher knowledge or wisdom is absurd. :feelshaha:
This is the enraging part. They don't even see the mess that they've created and left behind, let alone acknowledge that they're responsible for it.

>Be a man
>Bring back traditional values
>Is a weak, obese Amerilard who probably can’t bench 1pl8 or run a mile
The jokes write themselves.
>Is likely circumcucked

Have you noticed that actually masculine men don’t preach about this tough guy garbage? They don’t have to, because their masculinity is immediately apparent through their high test genes.

>Hurr don’t show emotion
>Don’t cry in front of a woman
It’s all beta projection. Chad can cry in front of Stacey, and she’ll suck him off to soothe his pain. Showing emotion can’t demasculate you because your masculinity is determined by your bone structure.

Boomers, also known as Generation Locust. The first generation to leave absolutely nothing at all for future generations other than a destroyed world which they have already reaped all benefits out of before passing into death. :feelsjuice:

Be a real man and bend over while everyone else are buttraping you and don't you dare to complain.

"Grouchy old fatass blocking pussy" how do you change the quote shit like that?

Chad can cry in front of Stacey, and she’ll suck him off to soothe his pain. Showing emotion can’t demasculate you because your masculinity is determined by your bone structure.

What i hate about boomers is how in their day you didn’t have to be wealthy to buy a house and any job payed decent and securing a woman wasn’t nearly as hard and they act like we’re snowflakes because we don’t wanna waste all our time doing a crappy job that pays nothing and will go nowhere

The Comments Section On The Video Is Terrible. Especially The One About Parental Abandonment. They Pretend Like They Have An Answer To This Problem But Really Don't. Some Parents Are Selfish Peices Of Shit Who Should Never Have Children Because They Don't Know What The Fuck They Are Doing Or Can't Handle The Responsibly.

No wonder these redneck boomers hate education so much, they are dumb as shit, they didn't have the grades to even get into university and if they did they would be C students or failures. This moron doesn't realize we live in a tyrannical system and just goes on about muh responsibility, not watching 30 minutes of that shit. These ecelebs are just like leftists except make hour long videos instead of walls of text.

Thank you. Boom scum make me sick.

Joker

Anyone who believes in this world being just hasnt seen innocent creatures being killed and eaten alive by others. This world is complete opposite of just its chaotic mess created by demiurge to farm extreme amounts of loosh. Luckily this world is but a mere wicked copy of the real universe. Here everyhing is warped and system is created so life feeds on life but life feeds off orgonic and solar energy in real higher planes. This person is oblivious to the truth but honestly I doubt its even real person just a bioorganic entity or even artificially generated human on the screen. Deception is so deep that you cant even believe yourself. I just laugh at it all because its too insane to treat this seriously.

You gave a based reply. Fuck boomers.