Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Grotesque may have roped

Hes currently viewing a thread.

That bastard is transmitted all his ugly and do his heart so much that he wouldn't kill himself unless it involves billions dying.

This is what happened: :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

That bastard is transmitted all his ugly and do his heart so much that he wouldn't kill himself unless it involves billions dying.
he wouldn't ER

I think he is actually dead

edit:ignore that first part, deleted half message by accident, do NOT hope :forcedsmile:
If he was, would there be any way to get confirmation?

Let's wait and see. I mean he isn't someone who would make jokes about it, but perhaps he doesn't mean it literally...

Y. He has a gf

Y. He has a gf
lies

I really hope not, he was one of the GOATs :feelscry:

he swallowed too many pills at once

I hope not. That poor guy.

Maybe he actually got arrested lmao

when will I wake up from this nightmare? Please don't be true. He was one of my favorites

I hope to see him around but the chance is very slim.

omg i loved his videos, i hope he didnt neck himself :feelsbadman:

Well if he has, I hope he's enjoying his 150 virgins in the afterlife.

Fucking hell.... His mere extistence disturbed women by the masses.
@SergeantIncel did @Grotesque rope?
Rip2
Ripgro
Rest In Peace

Last edited:
He had charges placed on him, it might have something to do with that.

fuck
hes still gone
I can't take it fellas. I say I can't take it to myself every day, JFL, somehow I have so far. Grotesque's life is what is awaiting me, his life of isolation, boredom, misery, and its terrifying. I don't want to die, not deep down, I don't want to rope. I want to be happy, I want to be okay, but I know it will never happen. My choice is death soon, or death when I am Grotesque's age. Thinking about this shit drives me insane, I break down every day from the cognitive dissonance that comes with the dilemma of knowing you have to die, to stop the torture, but being unable to overcome the natural instinct to want to survive and get better.
If he killed himself, fuckk.. just, fuck, man. :feelscry:

Last edited:
He is coming back today, he's going to pull a Jesus on us.

fuck
hes still gone
I can't take it fellas. I say I can't take it to myself every day, JFL, somehow I have so far. Grotesque's life is what is awaiting me, his life of isolation, boredom, misery, and its terrifying. I don't want to die, not deep down, I don't want to rope. I want to be happy, I want to be okay, but I know it will never happen. My choice is death soon, or death when I am Grotesque's age. Thinking about this shit drives me insane, I break down every day from the cognitive dissonance that comes with the dilemma of knowing you have to die, to stop the torture, but being unable to overcome the natural instinct to want to survive and get better.
If he killed himself, fuckk.. just, fuck, man. :feelscry:

Attachments

• datfeel.png
    datfeel.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 74
what the, why would he rope around this time if he gave a specific date he will rope:feelsmega:

probably got assassinated or something:feelswow:

what the, why would he rope around this time if he gave a specific date he will rope:feelsmega:

probably got assassinated or something:feelswow:
Even in his videos he said he wouldn't rope yet

If he is actually gone, I will make it a goal to never leave this life without avenging him and other Shaheeds. Incelistan Zindabad.

Oh no, did he?
As a fellow ugly oldcel I feel bad if he did.