Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Greynigger Block Party Thread - all greys gtfih

why do you have me on ignore

I’m the greyest nigga of them all

One piece cause that’s the only one I know

Use it to open a sorority house door

Brutal

@Slaymaxx which manga is better: One Piece or Fruits Basket

Greys on the blocc greys on tha blocc :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

over

Fruits Basket looks like typical normie lovey dovey borefest, and One Piece is for people with ADHD who need 10 billion characters being introduced every chapter to keep them interested.

BLAME! shits on both.

@paspomme What’s going on grey? Nice avatar of US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen.

Which manga is better: One Piece or Fruits Basket

What’s up @EnglishCel, I heard everyone on your street was a Chelsea Rent Boy!

So greynigger, which manga is better: One Piece or Fruits Basket

View: https://youtu.be/mzvk0fWtCs0

Q_AITVuAuvlS58UNZQNG_1RcneHRZAfQIL2YnriIZsEDEwxyyPu9zvrJXHcXltjL0m6Qpa5HR_zDDAlWEDrncERCBmiCCZJO2yKs59dTZDJTrNQMAWDWWwK7WZsEhaan8-WgQN44e4nwS4lRF3F9xqDCZ3BMnd2U0QhpyVFXhqgzRo2kzSd6Q1KVa0Mvl64kEZ7HoETSIPyzfvTbpv-zmhdT8LMmFrOdEAhYgLleif0DHHQuWeNsc314UompAShhRqPLPTFeI9-9OJUm0oihDdRQteYCkdaBhdDx2l01U990YFeXaPla0KuDU3L-pEYEfiU4ZdQLVeHofq1MFLIAk7EXRf7I2Udqh0Zr8sst69oxvKgtQXLuNSUyJRFWhRkZ2i7nuqUxWu2EvUzvBmWbyqoQXArhsGFPQQ8frXgGV8QG49vHvWROrwgnmsEfikpM6hjsAOPgs9NQ3zPxU1ETTRu80vkqXKNwRZZw36E0A_BaJaPig8S-ivl7sCt-W8zhfwlZNc6HHHj757iLRGq3JDmICHQh3NZbg9tO5zwKaxD-mb90vlnRwKhT2yWpkfQbbL45K6FyckfDFckjMiZ59M_JSB5qhJohx0AvIU6QhTj5Plv9QfWxRF35B0Jb8Wi08dQMbmO1Gcr2TeoKu6vl65LzpI5NN65qOxhgFuh21DH1SQiElmV6Ia_jXrJ27rKh4B2QVNCjvSzgT5W2WvRiVgFehP2fWqKedsqnaVgLYIqWPO6f8NfcYwNr6KSjSm3ATyq72POt-uKwcEW51f6qdkorSTP4L4_-NfdVL5AWIaDZvgnbYwHmxLex-Cm968QAi4C0-5qeu2bSWKN92i_wM8VEGwv3h5UxIpiY_4Ef18_ArnEJFLorKHg_MyF01eF03bmJ2kdW6I-wkfTgmTY25vYVgNNEy86GNQhPyHVEJ99TAgYF=w850-h654-s-no

I have no idea what One Piece or Fruits Basket are.
Don’t the English read manga? Or are you all too busy drinking tea, harassing the Catholics in Ireland, and being Chelsea rent boys?

@IncelLover99 How many foids have you kissed?

Fat greynigger @IncelLover99 which manga is better: One Piece or Fruits Basket

@realblackcel02 Fat-ass Lizzo-looking greynigger just joined and has a limit on the people that can view his profile - fuck you greynigger, have fun on my ignore list.

@realblackcel02 I don’t think I have ever seen anyone on this forum limit the amount of people that can see their profile. This isn’t Instagram, only a fat-ass fed would do some suspicious larping stuff like that.

There is nothing worse than a greynigger with no avi. @ChangCel

Rejected by society for not having 6 years of experience for an entry level job; rejected by incels.is for not having 65209 posts made on the forum the same day he joined. Truly a fate worse than death.

[IMG alt="compost"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/53/53495.jpg?1686010599[/IMG]

compost

Laying down and rotting.
Joined Jun 6, 2023
Posts56Followers2

Rejected by society for not having 6 years of experience for an entry level job; rejected by incels.is for not having 65209 posts made on the forum the same day he joined. Truly a fate worse than death.
[IMG alt="compost"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/53/53495.jpg?1686010599[/IMG]

compost

Laying down and rotting.
Joined Jun 6, 2023
Posts56Followers2

@SoycuckGodOfReddit

Which manga is better?: One Piece or Fruits Basket

:feelshaha:

@Quoj since your username is so hard to pronounce, I would like to know your manga preferences. Which manga is better?: One Piece or Fruits Basket

I'll go with One Piece, don't know about Fruits Basket though

@DEADG00FY76 is the nastiest greynigger I have ever seen.

If this flag is your avatar you are disgusting

Go back to Reddit

I can honestly say, this summer’s invasion of greyniggers was the worst I have ever seen. Scum.