Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GrAYcel traits

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
1. You constantly make useless sewer tier bluepill comments on every thread you encounter and regardless of the content of the literature presented in threads, all your responses are five seconds worth of reflection.
2. You take great emphasize on your bluepilled opinions and you try to spread your cucked and globohomo degenerate agenda.
3. You're mostly a low tier failed normie and or at best femoid inceltear larper and you don't belong here.
4. You'll most likely be banned within the first week of joining JFL
5. You rarely if ever start a thread of your own, and if you do it's some low IQ shitposts.

Plenty of them i have seen:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Don't be scared to @ someone

I hope you didn't postmaxx your way out of Greyceldom. :feelssus:

"I am only 6 ft 4 and only Beckie’s are interested in me, it’s over for incels like me“

If you aren't bluepilled.

Why do you find incels so entertaining?

Why do you come here day in day out?

Everyone is bluepilled to some extent, like for real, if you're creating post after post on here where let's be real, doesn't show your face, you're bluepilled.

To some extent.

I'm okay with keeping it only in dating, I'm also okay with spreading it but then so called blackpilled people think their personality(s) developed by postmaxxing, I find it hypocritical if not just ridiculous.

if you're creating post after post on here where let's be real, doesn't show your face, you're bluepilled.
Except that I've showed my face; maybe stop projecting too much?!

I'm not actually a GrAy I just like the color ffs
I know you're not a Greycel, what I'm saying is, I hope you didn't pass Greyceldom from sewermaxxing. :feelswhat::feelssus:

I know you're not a Greycel, what I'm saying is, I hope you didn't pass Greyceldom from sewermaxxing. :feelswhat::feelssus:
Fuck no I can do better, every incel should do better tbh
It's funny even in this forum we have a cucked normie tier social status concept

Fuck no I can do better, every incel should do better tbh
It's funny even in this forum we have a cucked normie tier social status concept
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

if youre a truecel, one day that graycel you hate… WILL BE YOU

tick…tock… tick…tock tick…tock … :feelsEhh:

1. You constantly make useless sewer tier bluepill comments on every thread you encounter and regardless of the content of the literature presented in threads, all your responses are five seconds worth of reflection.
2. You take great emphasize on your bluepilled opinions and you try to spread your cucked and globohomo degenerate agenda.
3. You're mostly a low tier failed normie and or at best femoid inceltear larper and you don't belong here.
5. You rarely if ever start a thread of your own, and if you do it's some low IQ shitposts.
:feelsokman:

graycelphobia!! ummm theres a lot to unpack here sweaty...

6. Since there is constant amount of active members, you probably take a break after a while. So you are just a member of circulation.

Enjoy greynigger :society:

Re: How do you force yourself off OT?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145624122Sunday, September 07, 2014 9:39 PM CDT

You'll have to restrain yourself, it's your personal decision to view and use the Roblox forum therefore you'll have to use self-restraint and make the decision not to use the website instead of acting on impulse. I would highly suggest that you focus on the quality aspect of the work rather then quantity aspect and think about the benefits versus the consequences of not completing it.
more_horiz

I don't start threads too often on inceldom discussion because I don't think I have much to contribute :feelsokman:

I don't start threads too often on incel discussion because I don't think I have much to contribute :feelsokman:
unlike @mentalcel1 he had a lot to say about his blonde bimbomaxxed slut mom:feelsLSD:

6. You post your picture on looksmax :feelswhat::feelswhat:

why do i always see the AY capitalized
somebody please explain because I am retarded

tier failed normie and or at best femoid inceltear larper and you don't belong here.
4. You'll most likely be banned within the first week
Additional graycel trait: Above 6' and cries about intimidating women