Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Grandma asked me when I am going to find a girlfriend

avenge your genetic potential that she ruined being hypergamous ugly bitch by beating her relentlessly(in tetris)

avenge your genetic potential that she ruined being hypergamous ugly bitch by beating her relentlessly(in tetris)
she is from my mom's side and they aren't bad looking at all. My dad's side doomed me to inceldom.

Both of my grandmas are dead. They were saying the same shit when they were alive. Family is the worst group to rate your appearance if you want an honest answer.

Both of my grandmas are dead. They were saying the same shit when they were alive. Family is the worst group to rate your appearance if you want an honest answer.
obviously they don't want to hurt our feelings. :feelsLSD:

My grandma gave me advices on how to approach a foid that I like. She told me to straight up cold approach and ask her whether she wants to be my girlfriend. I wanted to tell her that I am a subhuman and that was the perfect moment to do that but I decided not to. Too bad that its not the 50s anymore and that shit does not work. I remained quiet most of the time because I would have sperged about my subhumanity and then the gaslight and lies would have started pouring. "Oh you are handsome but you don't put yourself out there" , "Oh girls don't care about the appearance but heart and soul". As if my life is not already crumbling and I'm not considering suicide. I know that it is over for me and I've stopped trying. I accepted my fate as a low value ugly, deformed REAL subhuman man. I don't feel guilty that my bloodline ends with me. Not my fault that my entire bloodline is subhuman and their product unsurprisingly is also a subhuman. It is not our fault but the people who decided to have us on this planet. We did not give consent to be born or chose how to look like.
Truecel trait: you don´t know how to response to the "Do you have a girlfriend" shit

She´s with her head in the 1950´s

My grandma gave me advices on how to approach a foid that I like. She told me to straight up cold approach and ask her whether she wants to be my girlfriend. I wanted to tell her that I am a subhuman and that was the perfect moment to do that but I decided not to. Too bad that its not the 50s anymore and that shit does not work. I remained quiet most of the time because I would have sperged about my subhumanity and then the gaslight and lies would have started pouring. "Oh you are handsome but you don't put yourself out there" , "Oh girls don't care about the appearance but heart and soul". As if my life is not already crumbling and I'm not considering suicide. I know that it is over for me and I've stopped trying. I accepted my fate as a low value ugly, deformed REAL subhuman man. I don't feel guilty that my bloodline ends with me. Not my fault that my entire bloodline is subhuman and their product unsurprisingly is also a subhuman. It is not our fault but the people who decided to have us on this planet. We did not give consent to be born or chose how to look like.
Tell her to get you a girlfriend otherwise you will steal her pension

Grandma never asked me this as she knows she passed on POS genes

The last generation where for the most part, women would all flock to men of a similar SMV ranking as themselves. Rather than ALL the women flocking to the top 10-15% of SMV ranking guys
Yeah it was easier 20 years ago

We're doomed

she´s mentally still in the 1950´s

Brutal. It's hard to admit to your family that you are a disgusting, ugly, dysgenic, genetic dead end subhuman, but that is natural. Many people in a family (like mine for example) do not like this idea.

Although I have never disclosed that I am an incel or that I follow the blackpill ideology, they seem to greatly dislike any idea of me admitting my subhumanity. In the past when they have asked me about my "efforts" to find a gf, even the smallest remarks from me stating that I think I'm just not really most girl's type (or some other bluepill excuse for not having a gf) go either unheard or outright denied. Same goes for any comments about my looks too, like if I said I'm just not attractive and/or tall enough for girls or that female standards are too high for me to reach.

I think this really is rooted in the fact that most family members, especially the female ones, like the mother and to an extent the grandmother, do not want to admit that their son is ugly. Of course, it would hurt to both mother and son for her to tell her son that he is ugly, and that would be a harmful comment to make. Additionally some mothers and grandmothers might be offended because their genetics made up part of our genetics, so by calling ourselves ugly they may feel as if we are insulting them indirectly by extent. But on the other hand, these mothers and grandmothers are also doing harm by bringing the subject of a gf up to us incel men. They are putting salt in our wounds and they need to wake up and realize this. Soyciety has changed since they were young and they helped to change it into this modern world that has no place for subhumans like us. It would be better for them to see that it's a sore subject for us and to stop bringing it up.

Last edited:
tell her when she dies