Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Governments should offer high school kids free euthanasia for incels, kids who won't be at least 6'2, unaesthetic kids, etc.

Your tax dollars get used for much other larger pointless shit. I would be willing to contribute a few dollars so I don't have to deal with as many muh whining incels online.
I don't think parents would want their children euthanized no matter how subhuman they are, unless the government is a eugenicist, totalitarian shithole OR the age of consent for getting euthanized is 13 or something like that.

I don't think parents would want their children euthanized no matter how subhuman they are, unless the government is a eugenicist, totalitarian shithole OR the age of consent for getting euthanized is 13 or something like that.
Who cares about what selfish piece of shit breeder wants. Lmao.
Parents are selfish monsters and their oppinion is absolutely irrelevant.
And this is coming from someone that has spaws. Jfl at me. Jfl at my sin levels.
Its ogre.

If you're viewing it from an objective standpoint, euthanizing subhumans would beneficial for everyone as a whole as people wouldn't waste productive hours taking care of them. What makes you think a 13 y/o would consent to euthanization? They can't even vote yet.

Eugenics are a step in the right direction. Parents, of course, will put their feelings first and try to preserve their pride by saying "my kid isn't subhuman, don't euthanize him papa government" because that means their genes were shit. It would be shit for one generation, but trust me, the grandchildren would (generally) be marvelous. Genetic recombination is also always at play, we so must take that into account as well.

Gene editing will be a thing soon, so the difference between the chads of today and the chads of tomorrow will be substantial give or take a few decades.

If you're viewing it from an objective standpoint, euthanizing subhumans would beneficial for everyone as a whole as people wouldn't waste productive hours taking care of them
The world runs on wageslavery unless full automation is achieved and to do so there be a shitshow for a century, chad and stacy aren't the ones working in the sewers, cleaning the streets and doing the dirty work, they're too busy getting praised for being born looking the way they are, all the praise they got ever since they were wee little spawns has made them shudder at the thought of doing any menial
labor which is needed for the world to not collapse and die out since everything has been handed to them on a silver platter.
A suicidal 16 year old or even 15 or 14 will probably accept their painless murder if they are in a fucked up state.

The world runs on wageslavery unless full automation is achieved and to do so there be a shitshow for a century, chad and stacy aren't the ones working in the sewers, cleaning the streets and doing the dirty work, they're too busy getting praised for being born looking the way they are, all the praise they got ever since they were wee little spawns has made them shudder at the thought of doing any menial
labor which is needed for the world to not collapse and die out since everything has been handed to them on a silver platter.
A suicidal 16 year old or even 15 or 14 will probably accept their painless murder if they are in a fucked up state.
That’s a fair point but most people aren’t aware of their subhumanity and are perfectly fine working menial jobs. All I’m saying is that if you want an assisted suicide you should have the right to do so.

By the time any eugenics programs or gene editing programs come to fufillment we are more than likely going to have total or near total automation.

Lol i do rather get in my car, run over a few roasties and get killed by the cops then euthanasia, euthanasia is for cucks without balls. JFL at being a nobody instead of a hERo.

Of course the age to get euthanized would be something like 25 years at first. Then new generations would accept it faster or see it beneficial or even as a human right,which it should be, and it could get lowered to 18years.
Sometimes I get tired of waking up every day, running errands, doing chores etc. first world problems. Then I imagine a cool windy summer evening and it just makes me want to not exist for some reason, because what is life? Existential crisis is what its called lol. But I wish I wasnt forced to exist just because I cant suppress my survival instinct enough to hang myself, or run on the train tracks lol

That’s a fair point but most people aren’t aware of their subhumanity and are perfectly fine working menial jobs. All I’m saying is that if you want an assisted suicide you should have the right to do so.

By the time any eugenics programs or gene editing programs come to fufillment we are more than likely going to have total or near total automation.
This got me thinking, what phenotype will be in demand if everyone's the ideal chad and stacy?
Would once considered subhuman traits be hailed as attractive?
After all, what is considered an attractive trait is partially environmental/cultural.
Also, imagine if said automation gets tampered with for malicious purposes, or the machines somehow go rogue and start demanding rights, turning against their masters, entirely possible if artificial intelligence and more importantly some sort of artificial sentience is created and embedded withing the machines, as dangerous as this may seem.

Of course the age to get euthanized would be something like 25 years at first. Then new generations would accept it faster or see it beneficial or even as a human right,which it should be, and it could get lowered to 18years.
Sometimes I get tired of waking up every day, running errands, doing chores etc. first world problems. Then I imagine a cool windy summer evening and it just makes me want to not exist for some reason, because what is life? Existential crisis is what its called lol. But I wish I wasnt forced to exist just because I cant suppress my survival instinct enough to hang myself, or run on the train tracks lol
If you look hard enough, you can find painless methods of suicide, think it through though, no coming back from that.

This got me thinking, what phenotype will be in demand if everyone's the ideal chad and stacy?
Would once considered subhuman traits be hailed as attractive?
After all, what is considered an attractive trait is partially environmental/cultural.
Also, imagine if said automation gets tampered with for malicious purposes, or the machines somehow go rogue and start demanding rights, turning against their masters, entirely possible if artificial intelligence and more importantly some sort of artificial sentience is created and embedded withing the machines, as dangerous as this may seem.
Most likely some crossover of Pontid phenotype and North Atlantid would be ideal for everyone. Slight tan skin, light eyes, tall face, brown/black hair, tall.

If machines gain sentience they’re we’re most likely fucked unless we can deal with it quickly. By the time something becomes sentient everything would be automated. It’s over if one goes rouge.

Either you gene edit all humans

This. In the future every gene that might cause inceldom will be erradicated, one way or the other. We are born in the worst time possible, when everyone fucks everyone, so you get every trace of your personality and every aspect of your physical body by pure randomness. So you can be born a fucking schizo or a midget. Unnatractive. Or fucking depressed since youre a child. No fucking sense. When humans from the future look back at their history they will think we were fucking savages, still behaving like unconcious and irresponsible animals at least towards sex, its causes and consequences. In the future, kids will need to look for ugly males in pics in wikipedia. Its so fucking sad.

Why? Just make it so that literally anyone can get a gun with enough money for it and so that credit cards are free

If you suicide within the US instead of going ER then you're an idiot