Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got told "we are just friends" and then I went and immediately fucked a hooker

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
this is what you call abundance mentality

I gave 0 fucks about the skinny friend, as I was paying 50 bucks to thrown down on the thick as fuck hooker

you need to come to south america.. you will give 0 fucks since you can just go fuck hookers right after anything bad happens

girl flakes? fuck hooker

get rejected? fuck hooker

get friendzoned? fuck hooker

don't you ever feel sad that you are coming home empty with no one to hug you and sleep next to?

also how are you still in south america?you have been there for a while now right?

don't you ever feel sad that you are coming home empty with no one to hug you and sleep next to?

also how are you still in south america?you have been there for a while now right?

im here for a long time, like 2 months total

and i do wish i could have someone like that, but its not a top priority at the moment

my priority is making money, improving my lms, hanging out with my buddy, and fucking hookers

this guy fucks..

im here for a long time, like 2 months total

and i do wish i could have someone like that, but its not a top priority at the moment

my priority is making money, improving my lms, hanging out with my buddy, and fucking hookers
do you imagine yourself with a girl one day? do you think you will be fine with just prostitutes all your life?

do you imagine yourself with a girl one day? do you think you will be fine with just prostitutes all your life?

Hopefully one day

If that day comes, you will never know, since I want to keep posting here

OP be like
Images 10

I could not be friends with a woman without getting anything from it.

I could not be friends with a woman without getting anything from it.

She’s still useful since she has hotter friends and her being around makes me look higher value to other women

Will keep her around solely for this purpose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back