Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Got thrown out a 5* hotel

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
Be me. 5'9 incel khhv, 2/10 sperg

Go to the capital city on a city break.

Try to assume a role of an accomplished normie and go to 5* hotel alone to leave cum stains on their bed.

Sit on a lobby couch, open up their website trying to check room options and book.

Staff member chadlite-wannabe comes up to you asks you to leave.

You tell him, i'm trying to book a room here, show him that on your phone screen. Btw. there's infinite space if others wanted to sit.

Chadlite wannabe doesn't know how to break it to you, but even if you're on some money your face screams you don't belong on that couch, and looks at you like you should know it. Pity mixed with being formal.

You realise what's going on because you were gifted iq high enough to realise you're nothing but a dog who got a hold of a tiny bit better bone through hard work, so you drop the bone even though you earned it and you walk out like a stray dog who got lost and doesn't deserve to live among the cooler, stronger, better. You're simply denied the right to live.

Life continues, all the rooms are filled with sex, most filled with money, half probably filled with love too.

The farthest i got was the couch.

Nedless to say i mostly choose to sleep in the car/cheapest of the cheap since, since i'm at the point when i don't feel like i deserve to live. Earning money is the only way i come close to feeling like i'm on the same level with others. I don't know how long that cope will last.

I've had my share of suffering but it's this situation that haunts me at night.

Brutal; should have at least attempted to report him for drawing away potential customers/profit to the hotel, but I suppose it wouldn't be handled very seriously anyways, considering how much sub 5 males are looked down upon and discriminated due to the horn effect and automatic association with negative behaviour and things like poverty/unintelligence, only exacerbating those who already look down upon us due to the average subhuman's status with foids... :feelsclown:

Plus, can't risk a Chadlite being lost to the company; look at how well he draws in Stacy! :feelsjuice:

Brutal; should have at least attempted to report him for drawing away potential customers/profit to the hotel, but I suppose it wouldn't be handled very seriously anyways, considering how much sub 5 males are looked down upon and discriminated due to the horn effect and automatic association with negative behaviour and things like poverty/unintelligence, only exacerbating those who already look down upon us due to the average subhuman's status with foids... :feelsclown:

Plus, can't risk a Chadlite being lost to the company; look at how well he draws in Stacy! :feelsjuice:

Nobody would take me serious. No one did in my entire life. They would probably praise the chadlite for keeping me out the hotel, they only want top stacies posting city views out their windows so they draw more clients, my ugly face does not belong in their rooms. Incels, sub-5 males, are NOT their target customers, they want to keep us out, they want to lynch us, they want us to stay hidden in the caves.

Make no mistake, money makes no change in terms of how you're always gonna be looked down upon by everyone as an incel, including other incels, and EVERY woman in existence (unless mentalcel volcel fakecell faggots i see on this forum).

I know for a fact my life wouldn't change if i had 5 million dollars in the bank right now, i would only resort to more sophisticated copes (unless i get thrown out another hotel).

Fuck this mother fucking world and this undeserved subhuman life.
Nobody deserves this.

Try to assume a role of an accomplished normie and go to 5* hotel alone to leave cum stains on their bed.

Sit on a lobby couch, open up their website trying to check room options and book.
But why do you go to the hotel first and book a room sitting in their lobby? Either book it beforehand or go there to the desk to book it in person.

That guy probably think you are there using free wifi or something.

Why not go to the desk? No one sits in a hotel lobby to book a room online

And they wonder why mass killings happen (that's not a threat by the way feds)
Most people are hateful malicious little maggots

I’ve seen this happen at hotels twice. Pure lookism. Ugly cel wants to stay in a hotel to get away from family for a day or two; sorry, we would rather keep the room empty than have you pay for it because you’re not a normie. Granted these guys were not NT but still.

You're supposed to go to the desk and ask if they have any vacancies.

a karen would have reacted differently

You're supposed to go to the desk and ask if they have any vacancies.
No. I'm supposed to use booking for genius benefits and discounts, not to mention it's a common, regular practice, guests come and check in online on the couch in the lobby. You have no clue.

There is a video online, a girl who faked being a celebrity and spent like two weeks sleeping on 5* hotel couches and none of the staff bothered her ever. "She should have come to the desk"