Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got through my first day of fasting and lost 5 pounds of water weight. Not sure if this will work

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
Well boys, the clock is ticking. Day one is over with. 13 more days to go until ascension or suicide.
I'm trying to keep my mind off of food since it's my only good cope.

Congrats on your progress :feelsautistic:
Though 2 weeks of water fasting with no prior experience is actually pretty unadviseable, br0:feelsmage:

What´s your height, weight, body type and BMI?

Congrats bro.I'm also losing weight by caloric deficit and gymcelling.

Fuck i need better self control

if u actually intend in keeping the weight off fasting is dumb you will rebound and end up fatter than u were at the start

but i guess if ur roping in 2 weeks keep it up

Threadly reminder that suicide is, in most cases, faggotpilled.

5' 7" Ectomorph at 24.9 bmi
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Then you can starve safely for a while. Optimal BMI is around 19 BMI. Lower risk for all types of diseases and degeneration.

if u actually intend in keeping the weight off fasting is dumb you will rebound and end up fatter than u were at the start

but i guess if ur roping in 2 weeks keep it up
Wrong. I'm a fasting veteran and I never gained any weight back
Then you can starve safely for a while. Optimal BMI is around 19 BMI. Lower risk for all types of diseases and degeneration.
I'll stop around 130-140
Fuck i need better self control
The first 2 days are hard, especially if food is your only cope
Congrats on your progress :feelsautistic:
Though 2 weeks of water fasting with no prior experience is actually pretty unadviseable, br0:feelsmage:
I'm a fasting veteran. I lost 80 pounds doing this shit boyo

I did the same earlier this year. I'm 5'10, was at 190 LB, fasted (but I drank water) every day and only ate 1 meal 1500 cal a day, went from 190lb to 170 in like a month and felt amazing. Now I let myself go and I'm up to 195....................FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK