Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel got rejected by oneitis again in another dream

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
that's it, i'm done. i dreamed i was chasing her around and simped hard by stalking her on a messaging app and begged her to talk to me. i asked if she was seeing someone and she said yes which is basically a form of rejection since if you were chad she would leave them to be with you. i'm so tired of all this bullshit and i said if i had another of these torturous dreams i would probably pull the plug and neck myself instead of being subjected to this sick and wicked mental torture. welp. i can't stand knowing i will never have access to Anneke. i can't tolerate that she could ever be happy without me. i hate every one and every thing. time to visit gandy methinks
shit world, shit life.

Last edited:
You guys need to stop developing oneitises

Truecel trait: you can't even dreammaxx in peace

I am sorry for pain op. Had dreams also about the "birth soul" and last one was meeting her with daughter that still doesn't exist and she looked down in sadness when she saw me. After waking up i saw mirror hour on phone like always. Destiny laughing at us.:cryfeels::feelscry::reeeeee:

I'M SORRY BROCEL, KEEP FIGHTING THROUGH THE PAIN DON'T END IT ALL TOO SOON LDAR!!!!11!! LDAR!!11!!!1!!

I'M SORRY BROCEL, KEEP FIGHTING THROUGH THE PAIN DON'T END IT ALL TOO SOON LDAR!!!!11!! LDAR!!11!!!1!!
He’s been ldaring for the past 10 years now. Although as someone who’s witnessed his journey for the past 2 or so years I must say he’s had significant character development

just don't sleep .problem solved

He’s been ldaring for the past 10 years now. Although as someone who’s witnessed his journey for the past 2 or so years I must say he’s had significant character development
I wish he could at least stay with us longer, I don't encourage suicide at all.

Thats next level cuckery when you're dreaming about having a oneitis jfl. no offense OP, i get you cant really help what you dream

that's it, i'm done. i dreamed i was chasing her around and simped hard by stalking her on a messaging app and begged her to talk to me. i asked if she was seeing someone and she said yes which is basically a form of rejection since if you were chad she would leave them to be with you. i'm so tired of all this bullshit and i said if i had another of these torturous dreams i would probably pull the plug and neck myself instead of being subjected to this sick and wicked mental torture. welp. i can't stand knowing i will never have access to Anneke. i can't tolerate that she could ever be happy without me. i hate every one and every thing. time to visit gandy methinks
shit world, shit life.
Last seen Feb 27, 2023

Dont tell me you actually roped. First charles and now you. This is how I feel