Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Got rejected by a sub10000 few days ago

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
She is some 5'2 toad looking dark(yes more shitskin than me) pajeeta I asked out few weeks ago for a movie date but she rejected by saying "later". She didn't text me since that. Too brootal 'hoeflation' is real bros

She is some 5'2 toad looking dark(yes more shitskin than me) pajeeta I asked out few weeks ago for a movie date but she rejected by saying "later". She didn't text me since that. Too brootal 'hoeflation' is real bros
TALES FROM JEWNDIA EPISODE 69 (IN VIDEO GAME)

47276.jpg

(IN VIDEO GAME)
"A 4chan user has been arrested after making death threats against Florida Sheriff and adding “in Minecraft” at the end of them.

Clintwood claims that the 4chan user’s bail will be set at $100,000."

DONT SAY THAT GOY

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-09-20-06-05-08_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-09-20-06-05-08_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 26
"A 4chan user has been arrested after making death threats against Florida Sheriff and adding “in Minecraft” at the end of them.

Clintwood claims that the 4chan user’s bail will be set at $100,000."

DONT SAY THAT GOY
BITCH PLEASE THEY CAN´T TOUCH ME BECAUSE I HAVE SEMTEX AND AK47 IN CS GO (IN VIDEO GAME)

I once said hi to this subhuman Tajik girl who literally looked like a frog and she blocked me instantly.:feelshaha:

The most subhuman looking foids have become chad only nowadays. Simps are one of the main problems.

Based pajeeta she didn't want to end up in a fridge chopped up to bits by abdul

I think she is avoiding me because of I'm a muzzie because she can get aftab'd or probably because im ugly
Most probably because im ugly
Its not your religion its your face. Even the most conservative hindu girl would sleep with a chad muslim (imagine the likes of fahmaan khan) in a heartbeat, all foids are same.

I think she is avoiding me because of I'm a muzzie because she can get aftab'd or probably because im ugly
Its not your religion its your face. Even the most conservative hindu girl would sleep with a chad muslim (imagine the likes of fahmaan khan) in a heartbeat, all foids are same.
This. Aftab wasn't good looking but still slayed (apparently). Not to mention the whole love jihad phenomenon that hindpoos cry about all the time. If anything id say M in india have this brutish masculine bad boy energy that foids love. Slight lifefuel for me because people think im a kashmiri muslim because of my pheno and name :feelsEhh:
A girl in college was surprised when I started speaking in marathi :feelshaha:

This. Aftab wasn't good looking but still slayed (apparently). Not to mention the whole love jihad phenomenon that hindpoos cry about all the time. If anything id say M in india have this brutish masculine bad boy energy that foids love. Slight lifefuel for me because people think im a kashmiri muslim because of my pheno and name :feelsEhh:
A girl in college was surprised when I started speaking in marathi :feelshaha:
You're marathi? I can speak fluent marathi.

Mogs me by texting foids. :lul:

brutal, atlest you're still trying don't loose hope

Shutup it matters even in liberal globohomo cities like bhangilore fuck you for saying that
Then why am I a KHHV while you slide into their DMs :feelshaha:

Because I ask for numbers directly
No it’s because girls prefer dark skin these days thanks to globohomo and muh brown is beautiful.

No it’s because girls prefer dark skin these days thanks to globohomo and muh brown is beautiful.
No fuck you not true

View: https://youtu.be/4nkRlP2NnuY

According to a 2012 survey by matrimonial website jeevansathi.com, the bias doesn't just exist, but goes across genders - 71% women prefer fair men when it comes to marriage, the survey claims.