Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got Rate 3/10 by Incels But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
I posted my pic on trucerateme and was told to go kill myself by incels.
However 2 girls messaged me, one said I was cute and the other wants to talk on KIK.

She is a legit girl.
She has started the convos.
I dont know how to chat with women.

Please help.

RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

what rating did you get on the standard rateme?

RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

I'm in the same situation in the sense that I have 0 experience in talking to girls, but I never got messaged by a girl like you did haha. I don't use social media.

u are probably a fakecel then

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
u are probably a fakecel then

but he got rated low by other incels

in other words he passed the test

NekoStance said:

my understanding of the post is that he got told to kill himself by the incels which i interpret as that hes good looking and was looking for attention.

This belief also coincides with the fact that he got roasties messaging him, but hey just a theory.

hard to judge without a pic

Same. Got 3.5-4/10 but some girl provided proof and pm'd nudes.

The less you look like the generic Anglo frat jock the lower the rating you'll get. Yes, guess I'm truecel after all!

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
my understanding of the post is that he got told to kill himself by the incels which i interpret as that hes good looking and was looking for attention.

This belief also coincides with the fact that he got roasties messaging him, but hey just a theory.

no One Incel was brutal and said it is over for me and to kill myself.

One incel said 4.5-5 but said I cud be uglier since i was smiling
Another said 5-6 (he was indian tho)

2 others didnt rate but gave decent responses.

One user here today called me an ethnic subhuman and another said upper tier normie.

bkdreamkb said:
hard to judge without a pic

i literally posted a thread with a pic today lol

when will incels learn that men can't rate for shit.

Well, that's because truerateme is literally fucking delusional. People on there rate average, completely normal looking men 2/10, and actual male models like 4-5/10.

If you have literally a single flaw in your face they'll say, "lol kys bruh xD its over"

Just ask her if she wants to meet and have sex with you. I don't see the point of chatting on an App.

incelman said:
Just ask her if she wants to meet and have sex with you. I don't see the point of chatting on an App.

This. I chatted with girls all the time who claimed I was a good person. They claimed they wanted to have sex. They obviously never did. Femails actions are what matters, not their words.

whogivesafucc said:
Well, that's because truerateme is literally fucking delusional. People on there rate average, completely normal looking men 2/10, and actual male models like 4-5/10.

If you have literally a single flaw in your face they'll say, "lol kys bruh xD its over"

What a stupid place, sounds like retards there

PM me your pictures.

I can't find ur pic thread, plox pm

Zielony4 said:
This. I chatted with girls all the time who claimed I was a good person. They claimed they wanted to have sex. They obviously never did. Femails actions are what matters, not their words.

Major bp right here

pics are not loading OP

CompleteFailure said:
pics are not loading OP

lol i posted a pic thread yesterday and everyone ignored me.
I had to even PM zyros for a rating. 

now everyone wants to see me, funny.

I work all day and have been working hard on a new videos recently in my free time. Plus gymcelling. I miss a lot.

Pm me bro.

Im typing this at a tube station.

FACEandLMS said:
I work all day and have been working hard on a new videos recently in my free time. Plus gymcelling. I miss a lot.

Pm me bro.

Im typing this at a tube station.

Your invisible. No way in hell am I PMing you. You are on lookism, those guys absolutely rate horrifically and hate ethnics.
I dont want to ruin whats left of my self esteem.

They remove 2-3 points from u if your indian. 

Only 2 indians they rated well i.e. tsh and gangster.

it's possible those girls were just gaslighting to keep you away from this community. IncelQueers lurks on that sub a lot. But it's hard to say without a pic

kkt6 said:
Same. Got 3.5-4/10 but some girl provided proof and pm'd nudes.

The less you look like the generic Anglo frat jock the lower the rating you'll get. Yes, guess I'm truecel after all!

WASP theory is legit. WASP Chads are the best Chads and most average looking WASPs still do ok in this culture with hypergamy.

Anglo-Saxon said:
WASP theory is legit. WASP Chads are the best Chads and most average looking WASPs still do ok in this culture with hypergamy.

Of course when most people in the Anglosphere are Anglo they'll do alright, but truerateme's scale is just nordicist trash.

kkt6 said:
Of course when most people in the Anglosphere are Anglo they'll do alright, but truerateme's scale is just nordicist trash.

Diversity in color, height, facial bones, etc.

Guys don't know how to rate other guys

funny tho cuz I got rated 5.5-6 there and didn't get a single msg besides a female asking if I was part of incels lol

Zielony4 said:

The only way you can be sure a woman likes you is if she spreads her legs and lets you cum inside her multilayered punani.

Congratulations OP! Now tell me where you actually get your dick into her pussy. Women do this bullshit all the time. They message subhumans just to get validation. Once they get it, you're outta here. They get incels to fall for them too. This just happened to me. If you're a literal 3/10 you're being used.

>gets PM'd from a roastie who wants an orbiter
>thinks this means anything
just lol @ you, literally blue pilled

jvreturns said:
Your invisible. No way in hell am I PMing you. You are on lookism, those guys absolutely rate horrifically and hate ethnics.
I dont want to ruin whats left of my self esteem.

They remove 2-3 points from u if your indian. 

Only 2 indians they rated well i.e. tsh and gangster.

Pretty hard for me to hate ethnics when I am as ethnic as you can get: black.

I rate less "aspie" than most Lookismers. Lookismers rate like this:

"You're not Lachowski/10. It's over. KYS"
"ETNIKKKK/10. FLUSH YOURSELF BOYO"

While they themselves are 6/10 fakecel aspie basement dwellers. I come from Lookism but I left for a REASON.

SEND PIC, BOYO.

incelman said:
The only way you can be sure a woman likes you is if she spreads her legs and lets you cum inside her multilayered punani.

:bigsmile:

jvreturns said:
I dont know how to chat with women.
Please help.

Close this forum, all incel/ish tabs and put on some normie music to get in the mood. Then fap. Then talk to her. Maybe you could watch an episode of some comedy sitcom before it. So the important thing is to get rid off two emotions: the thirst and the anger. Against the thirst you should fap, against the anger (and the anxiety) some normie comedy helps.

NekoStance said:

Incels can't rate worth shit

If /r/incels taught me anything, it is that

Mr_Mercedes said:
Incels can't rate worth shit

If /r/incels taught me anything, it is that

Yes they under-rate if this is anything to go by

FACEandLMS said:
Pretty hard for me to hate ethnics when I am as ethnic as you can get: black.

I rate less "aspie" than most Lookismers. Lookismers rate like this:

"You're not Lachowski/10. It's over. KYS"
"ETNIKKKK/10. FLUSH YOURSELF BOYO"

While they themselves are 6/10 fakecel aspie basement dwellers. I come from Lookism but I left for a REASON.

SEND PIC, BOYO.

:bigsmile:

Im scared bro. If you rate me below 5, I might kill myself today.