Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got Rate 3/10 by Incels But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
473
Online
0
I posted my pic on trucerateme and was told to go kill myself by incels.
However 2 girls messaged me, one said I was cute and the other wants to talk on KIK.

She is a legit girl.
She has started the convos.
I dont know how to chat with women.

Please help.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

what rating did you get on the standard rateme?
 
Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
3,598
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

I'm in the same situation in the sense that I have 0 experience in talking to girls, but I never got messaged by a girl like you did haha. I don't use social media.
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,579
Online
14d 4h 45m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

u are probably a fakecel then
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
u are probably a fakecel then

but he got rated low by other incels

in other words he passed the test
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,579
Online
14d 4h 45m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

NekoStance said:
but he got rated low by other incels

in other words he passed the test

my understanding of the post is that he got told to kill himself by the incels which i interpret as that hes good looking and was looking for attention.

This belief also coincides with the fact that he got roasties messaging him, but hey just a theory.
 
bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
831
Online
1d 6h 2m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

hard to judge without a pic
 
kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,515
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

Same. Got 3.5-4/10 but some girl provided proof and pm'd nudes.

The less you look like the generic Anglo frat jock the lower the rating you'll get. Yes, guess I'm truecel after all!
 
J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
473
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
my understanding of the post is that he got told to kill himself by the incels which i interpret as that hes good looking and was looking for attention.

This belief also coincides with the fact that he got roasties messaging him, but hey just a theory.

no One Incel was brutal and said it is over for me and to kill myself.



One incel said 4.5-5 but said I cud be uglier since i was smiling
Another said 5-6 (he was indian tho)

2 others didnt rate but gave decent responses.

One user here today called me an ethnic subhuman and another said upper tier normie.


bkdreamkb said:
hard to judge without a pic

i literally posted a thread with a pic today lol
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

when will incels learn that men can't rate for shit.
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

Well, that's because truerateme is literally fucking delusional. People on there rate average, completely normal looking men 2/10, and actual male models like 4-5/10.

If you have literally a single flaw in your face they'll say, "lol kys bruh xD its over"
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

Just ask her if she wants to meet and have sex with you. I don't see the point of chatting on an App.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

incelman said:
Just ask her if she wants to meet and have sex with you. I don't see the point of chatting on an App.

This. I chatted with girls all the time who claimed I was a good person. They claimed they wanted to have sex. They obviously never did. Femails actions are what matters, not their words.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

whogivesafucc said:
Well, that's because truerateme is literally fucking delusional. People on there rate average, completely normal looking men 2/10, and actual male models like 4-5/10.

If you have literally a single flaw in your face they'll say, "lol kys bruh xD its over"

What a stupid place, sounds like retards there
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,495
Online
63d 19h 36m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

PM me your pictures.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,619
Online
45d 4h 26m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

I can't find ur pic thread, plox pm
 
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,493
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

Zielony4 said:
This. I chatted with girls all the time who claimed I was a good person. They claimed they wanted to have sex. They obviously never did. Femails actions are what matters, not their words.

Major bp right here
 
C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

pics are not loading OP
 
J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
473
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

CompleteFailure said:
pics are not loading OP

lol i posted a pic thread yesterday and everyone ignored me.
I had to even PM zyros for a rating. 

now everyone wants to see me, funny.
 
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,491
Online
6d 11h 31m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

I work all day and have been working hard on a new videos recently in my free time. Plus gymcelling. I miss a lot.

Pm me bro.


Im typing this at a tube station.
 
J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
473
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

FACEandLMS said:
I work all day and have been working hard on a new videos recently in my free time. Plus gymcelling. I miss a lot.

Pm me bro.


Im typing this at a tube station.



Your invisible. No way in hell am I PMing you. You are on lookism, those guys absolutely rate horrifically and hate ethnics.
I dont want to ruin whats left of my self esteem.

They remove 2-3 points from u if your indian. 

Only 2 indians they rated well i.e. tsh and gangster.
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
it's possible those girls were just gaslighting to keep you away from this community. IncelQueers lurks on that sub a lot. But it's hard to say without a pic
 
Its_OVER

Its_OVER

Roped
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,343
Online
0
Volcels out out out!
 
Anglo-Saxon

Anglo-Saxon

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Posts
401
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

kkt6 said:
Same. Got 3.5-4/10 but some girl provided proof and pm'd nudes.

The less you look like the generic Anglo frat jock the lower the rating you'll get. Yes, guess I'm truecel after all!

WASP theory is legit. WASP Chads are the best Chads and most average looking WASPs still do ok in this culture with hypergamy.
 
kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,515
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

Anglo-Saxon said:
WASP theory is legit. WASP Chads are the best Chads and most average looking WASPs still do ok in this culture with hypergamy.

Of course when most people in the Anglosphere are Anglo they'll do alright, but truerateme's scale is just nordicist trash.
 
Anglo-Saxon

Anglo-Saxon

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Posts
401
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

kkt6 said:
Of course when most people in the Anglosphere are Anglo they'll do alright, but truerateme's scale is just nordicist trash.

Diversity in color, height, facial bones, etc.
 
C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,808
Online
6d 11h 32m
Guys don't know how to rate other guys
 
C

CompleteFailure

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
140
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

funny tho cuz I got rated 5.5-6 there and didn't get a single msg besides a female asking if I was part of incels lol
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

Zielony4 said:
This. I chatted with girls all the time who claimed I was a good person. They claimed they wanted to have sex. They obviously never did. Femails actions are what matters, not their words.

The only way you can be sure a woman likes you is if she spreads her legs and lets you cum inside her multilayered punani.
 
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,177
Online
4m
Congratulations OP! Now tell me where you actually get your dick into her pussy. Women do this bullshit all the time. They message subhumans just to get validation. Once they get it, you're outta here. They get incels to fall for them too. This just happened to me. If you're a literal 3/10 you're being used.
 
justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
784
Online
0
>gets PM'd from a roastie who wants an orbiter
>thinks this means anything
just lol @ you, literally blue pilled
 
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,491
Online
6d 11h 31m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

jvreturns said:
Your invisible. No way in hell am I PMing you. You are on lookism, those guys absolutely rate horrifically and hate ethnics.
I dont want to ruin whats left of my self esteem.

They remove 2-3 points from u if your indian. 

Only 2 indians they rated well i.e. tsh and gangster.

Pretty hard for me to hate ethnics when I am as ethnic as you can get: black.

I rate less "aspie" than most Lookismers. Lookismers rate like this:

"You're not Lachowski/10. It's over. KYS"
"ETNIKKKK/10. FLUSH YOURSELF BOYO"

While they themselves are 6/10 fakecel aspie basement dwellers. I come from Lookism but I left for a REASON.

SEND PIC, BOYO.


incelman said:
The only way you can be sure a woman likes you is if she spreads her legs and lets you cum inside her multilayered punani.

:bigsmile:
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
jvreturns said:
I dont know how to chat with women.
Please help.

Close this forum, all incel/ish tabs and put on some normie music to get in the mood. Then fap. Then talk to her. Maybe you could watch an episode of some comedy sitcom before it. So the important thing is to get rid off two emotions: the thirst and the anger. Against the thirst you should fap, against the anger (and the anxiety) some normie comedy helps.
 
Mr_Mercedes

Mr_Mercedes

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
94
Online
36m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

NekoStance said:
but he got rated low by other incels

in other words he passed the test



Incels can't rate worth shit

If /r/incels taught me anything, it is that
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

Mr_Mercedes said:
Incels can't rate worth shit

If /r/incels taught me anything, it is that

Yes they under-rate if this is anything to go by
 
J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
473
Online
0
RE: Got Rate 3/10 by Incels and Lookism But Girl Messaged Me and Wants to Chat on Kik

FACEandLMS said:
Pretty hard for me to hate ethnics when I am as ethnic as you can get: black.

I rate less "aspie" than most Lookismers. Lookismers rate like this:

"You're not Lachowski/10. It's over. KYS"
"ETNIKKKK/10. FLUSH YOURSELF BOYO"

While they themselves are 6/10 fakecel aspie basement dwellers. I come from Lookism but I left for a REASON.

SEND PIC, BOYO.



:bigsmile:



Im scared bro. If you rate me below 5, I might kill myself today.
 

Similar threads

Virginscarecrow999
Replies
13
Views
929
SupremeGentleman48
SupremeGentleman48
Edmund_Kemper
Replies
7
Views
445
Lycan
Lycan
menippeansatire
Replies
12
Views
655
Izayacel
Izayacel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top