Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got Randomly Bullied By Some Teen Wiggers

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Why did I get randomly verbally bullied by some white dudes who speak using traditionally black urban vernacular and imitate the vocal patterns of black people?

Worst part? I'm a grown adult and these predators looked & seemed like teenagers. Couldn't have been a day over 21. My testosterone levels are dipping everyday I really don't need this shit. I'm not the damned Joker man I don't have it in me to fight back in any way at all.

Why do my attempts at going outside socializing fail horribly?

I hate wiggers.

They deserve the receiving end of a gun.

Take roids
The bullying experience did make me consider getting strong and mean which is a little pathetic still. Revenge fantasies only worsen the feelings of not having done shit.

The bullying experience did make me consider getting strong and mean which is a little pathetic still. Revenge fantasies only worsen the feelings of not having done shit.
Make the fantasy a reality

How the hell are wiggers even still a thing. Most fashion/musical trends last 10 years MAX. Yet (c)Rap and wiggers by extension have been going strong for 20+ years. Probably because the kikes realized that (c)Rap is FAR more dangerous to the family unit and traditional values than rock music ever was.

Oldcel here so I remember the golden age of wiggers about 15 or so years ago. Was in HS from about 2002-2006. The trend has evolved since then, but the general attitude of trying to be a nigger has not

wiggers are worse tbh because they combine white privilege with nigger levels of being insufferable cunts
Yeah they act hard in majority white suburban settings such as was the stage for my bullying experience today. Frustrating.
How the hell are wiggers even still a thing. Most fashion/musical trends last 10 years MAX. Yet (c)Rap and wiggers by extension have been going strong for 20+ years. Probably because the kikes realized that (c)Rap is FAR more dangerous to the family unit and traditional values than rock music ever was.

Oldcel here so I remember the golden age of wiggers about 15 or so years ago. Was in HS from about 2002-2006. The trend has evolved since then, but the general attitude of trying to be a nigger has not
The wiggers of today are less about the culture and much, much more about using the lingo to try and seem intimidating to other pissant white boys.

Last edited:
the outside doesnt belong to incels
don't leave the house

just laugh in their face.

modern society truly is a comedy

just laugh in their face.

modern society truly is a comedy
No doubt I would have had I not been caught so off guard. When I say this was a random incident, I mean that very much. Zero provocation whatsoever. I didn't even look at them beforehand.

My condolences

It's nice that many of us lived with parents who screamed and belittled us, whereas today's kids get away with bloody murder and act like pack wolves without consequences.

This is what I'm afraid of. I literally can't go outside without feeling like someone who is watching me is thinking of knocking me out or saying rude shit. 100% sure super-6 men don't have that problem.

This is what I'm afraid of. I literally can't go outside without feeling like someone who is watching me is thinking of knocking me out or saying rude shit. 100% sure super-6 men don't have that problem.
Since normies cant get girls left and right like Cha they need to find other ways to prove they are masculine. (Which is bullying low-t incels of course)
İncels should be armed 24 7

Council Housing estate usually Midlands, West Country or up North.

Ptsd flashbacks to elementsrym middle, and high school.

Recently some teenage foids yelled at me in the park when I was walking back home with shopping bags. I am an utter subhuman and people attack me for it.

If you're incel without hatred for society then I would like to know the location of the rock you're residing under, because I wanna move there too.

Wiggers are the worse.

lol get the fuck out of there immediately if you're dealing with a group, if you're going to flip out it better be in your favor

My condolences
Appreciate it man
It's nice that many of us lived with parents who screamed and belittled us, whereas today's kids get away with bloody murder and act like pack wolves without consequences.
Being a loner is a an absolute death sentence
No man the "good" old USA aka hell
lol get the fuck out of there immediately if you're dealing with a group, if you're going to flip out it better be in your favor
Being a loner is an absolute death sentence

Wiggers:

White

Liberals

Wiggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6