Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got my pic morphed into a chadpreet

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Fuck the worst thing about it is I reckon the skin colour made the biggest difference :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Not to mention getting my hair back holy fuck I actually lost any and every chance of ascension when I lost my hair FUCKKKKKKKKK AND MY JEW NOSE

HOLY FUCK WHY GOD DID YOU DO THIS TO ME MAN FUCK.
LITERAL MILLIMETRES AND A COUPLE SKIN SHADES

fucking brutal. No hair, jew nose and curry. It never began man...

Who made it? I'm actually looking for a trustful user to rate and morph me

Fuck the worst thing about it is I reckon the skin colour made the biggest difference :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Not to mention getting my hair back holy fuck I actually lost any and every chance of ascension when I lost my hair FUCKKKKKKKKK AND MY JEW NOSE

HOLY FUCK WHY GOD DID YOU DO THIS TO ME MAN FUCK.
LITERAL MILLIMETRES AND A COUPLE SKIN SHADES
View attachment 326827
Howd a Jew nose end up in curryland?

@wereqryan
Bhaicel you’ve seen my pics
Is this achievable or am I being retarded?

I don't get it, you lightened your skin in the morph but was still a curry in it? Why not go full Michael Jackson?

I don't get it, you lightened your skin in the morph but was still a curry in it? Why not go full Michael Jackson?
You haven’t seen my original skin tone.
And when you morph it’s hard to completely change the tone without fucking it

You would be a good solid shudra bull slaying had u been ur morph.

-skin bleach
-rhino
-hair systems
-Colour contacts

If that doesn’t get me close to my morph I will rope
I think you can do it. especially if you learn Spanish and go to South America. the foids their look good and far lower standards than west by alot

Picmorphing is suifuel

I plan on doing it if get desperate. @BlkPillPres plans on money maxxing and doing similar stuff
Holy grail of ascension

My path is "descension", I think ascension is a meme, it doesn't really exist, even if you got to that point the black pill has revealed too much to you, the normie life can only be truly enjoyed when you are in a bubble of ignorance, it gives you peace of mind, as a past incel you will always doubt your wife, you'll get all of your children's paternity tested behind her back, you'll spy on her and maybe put a tracker on her phone, etc

I don't care about dating or settling down anymore tbh, I just want to fuck hot whores

My path is "descension", I think ascension is a meme, it doesn't really exist, even if you got to that point the black pill has revealed too much to you, the normie life can only be truly enjoyed when you are in a bubble of ignorance, it gives you peace of mind, as a past incel you will always doubt your wife, you'll get all of your children's paternity tested behind her back, you'll spy on her and maybe put a tracker on her phone, etc

I don't care about dating or settling down anymore tbh, I just want to fuck hot whores
LTR’s are a meme anyways

yeah same. Latin American whores are alot better in cost to value ratio. It's why I am considering learning Spanish.

I am considering learning Spanish.

TBH it is a very common language, and depending on where I'm going I may need to learn it too

It is the language of the Dominican Republic, I place I hear that is filled with beautiful women, and is a known sex tourism place, with very low rates

I doubt I'll go to Brazil though, some countries are just too dangerous to visit with the wealth you plan on having, I'm not trying to get kidnapped and ransomed JFL

TBH it is a very common language, and depending on where I'm going I may need to learn it too

It is the language of the Dominican Republic, I place I hear that is filled with beautiful women, and is a known sex tourism place, with very low rates

I doubt I'll go to Brazil though, some countries are just too dangerous to visit with the wealth you plan on having, I'm not trying to get kidnapped and ransomed JFL
yeah I was once considering going to Afghanistan or some middle East shithole as getting a jb legally there is relatively easy. but the shitty infastructure and terrorism problem is too much.

I have read about Columbia and Mexico have good foids, good food in my experience, they have cities for expats and rich retirement boomers. Which is all good, have good affordable doctors when growing old as well.

Dominican foids are decent , the island nations have hurricane risk which bit unideal, though visiting for few weeks or months wouldn't be too bad.

My main dilemma will be determining whether to go to Pakistan and use my curry card to arrange marriage max in some lightskin mountain foid village or to learn Spanish and South America max.
I was also considering some Asian nations but those are better suited for whites. I might try Malaysia at some point , as I have read it's Indian friendly in some parts.