Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got matched with a very pretty foid in dating app

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
When it happened I was like "huh?"

Very suspicious

We talked nicely, I thought maybe it is some kind of glitch in reality but then she asked for 20$ for "her" new dress. Blocked and unmatched it immediately

Just be curry and pretend to be a pretty girl to scam bluepillers

And again my blackpilled mindset saves me money

Lmfao if it's too good to be true it often is.

idiot betabuxxers pay for them

but then she asked for 20$ for "her" new dress. Blocked and unmatched it immediately
um yikes, this right here is why you're incel you misogynist cunt, you should have sent her the money instantly

You new to the internet? It’s some Chinese slave that’s trying to scam desperate guys

When it happened I was like "huh?"

Very suspicious

We talked nicely, I thought maybe it is some kind of glitch in reality but then she asked for 20$ for "her" new dress. Blocked and unmatched it immediately

Just be curry and pretend to be a pretty girl to scam bluepillers

And again my blackpilled mindset saves me money
:blackpill: > :bluepill: any day of the week.

I has happened that I match with a normal looking 5/10 girl.
But its always a mistake on her part... I always get unmatched before ever messaging.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I has happened that I match with a normal looking 5/10 girl.
But its always a mistake on her part... I always get unmatched before ever messaging.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah, happens from time to time to me too

Kek of course it was a scammer or a hot or an onlyfans foid. Many times, similar things have happened to me. I get a lot of bots that add me and try to message me on social media as a scam. It's very annoying and a huge waste of my time.

Should have reported her too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back